Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1114204 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 3:47am On Nov 05, 2020
Shma:
Information on board is that these two Buldings will rise and be done before 2025.
I know samorobo will not like this. grin

I heard what you have up there in upper Hill is an abandoned open land slide put breeding mosquitoes in nairobi and at the risk of pulling down buildings which are within close range to the disease open pit...it's now a touristic site for tourist to visit and see how Kenya's tallest building dream was lost before it's could even begin grin grin stop decieving people and most importantly yourself grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjTopQT5Pdc

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Austine1213:

Now that's Khayelitsha

This is the largest slum in the world but unfortunately, looks heaven to makoko.

I like it.

Lemme take you through kibera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a-6UzsUcag
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2020
MPSA:

Let me show you Khayelitsha, This place is Beautiful grin Yes, I also Love Kibera and Khayelitsha grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl7VMhC_u5o
This is the largest slum in the world but unfortunately, looks heaven to makoko.

I like it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Gama12:

I like it.

Its not the largest slum, tell me what makes Khayelitsha a slum?

They got paved roads, with street names, traffic lights, water electricity, proper housing, malls, one of the biggest hospitals in the country, parks, BRT, train services, good schools.

What makes it a slum?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2020
Austine1213:

Its not the largest slum, tell me what makes Khayelitsha a slum?

They got paved roads, with street names, traffic lights, water electricity, proper housing, malls, one of the biggest hospitals in the country, parks, BRT, train services, good schools.

What makes it a slum?

Thank you.
Now the narrative should change for good. Being on top should not warrant anyone to use it as a punching bag. , unlike makoko., kibera has all the above apart from BRT.
I can't say it got proper housing but some sections are estates with proper housing.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Gama12:

Thank you.
Now the narrative should change for good. Being on top should not warrant anyone to use it as a punching bag. , unlike makoko., kibera has all the above apart from BRT.
I can't say it got proper housing but some sections are estates with proper housing.

Show a drone view of kibera
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
ask the propagandist to show you google maps of the area. always amuses me how they think we don't have information about the true state of their slums and will try to pass of selected pictures as the true state of their slums lol

Austine1213:

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Austine1213:

I posted it. Check it in the video link which I quoted you and Mpsa.
But atleast you know the reality on ground, right? . wink...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
chrisooblog:
ask the propagandist to show you google maps of the area. always amuses me how they think we don't have information about the true state of their slums and will try to pass of selected pictures as the true state of their slums lol

calm down dude.

Makoko is beautiful. No roads, no electricity, no rail transport just sewage.
I love it.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Why should I be ashamed of kibera?
This is the entire kibera 2 years ago. All the amenities including tarred roads can be traced, electricity is vivid clear with presence of aerials and poles. Fiber connection, rail transportation e.t.c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsxrDnbR5fg
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
yeah i can also smell the undilluted feaces from this kibera satellite imagery
Gama12:
calm down dude.

Makoko is beautiful. No roads, no electricity, no rail transport just sewage.
I love it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
chrisooblog:
Thank you for posting this smiley.
I live in Kenya but I didn't know kibera is this small.

Thanks once again.

Nice paved roads too.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
Gama12:

Thanks once again.

Nice paved roads too.

Lol paved roads....shma2020 pls don't make me laugh...All this imaginary amenities you are yapping about landed in kibera when grin grin...

This is what kibera looks like....stop decieving people and most importantly ur self....you know I don't Ike it.....

Kibera is a cessepit on planet earth and even U know it...no wonder it was ranked worst slum globally...worse than what U see in India... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxB6B8z_2HU

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Gama12:
Why should I be ashamed of kibera?
Tuhis is the entire kibera 2 years ago. All the amenities including tarred roads can be traced, electricity is vivid clear with presence of aerials and poles. Fiber connection, rail transportation e.t.c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsxrDnbR5fg

This must be a figment of Ur imagination....lol U even said railway transport....lol do you mean that scrappy metal commuter train that would be replaced with the leftover rusty commuter coashes you imported from Spain...btw who uses commuter train in this day and age.... honestly Ur leaders are very backward...And to think your govt had to go pick of Spain's leftover from the 19th century, re-welded it, polished it, repainted, rejuvenate it and ship it down to Kenya like a beggar without choice says alot about the zoo that produced U....such a crazy country devoid of shame....what happened to actually ordering light rails, metros or heck U can even aim bigger high speed train, bullet train ...oh my bad I forgot...your country is a poverty,broke debt ridden zoo that can finance a single km of road with seeking Chinese loans with massive interest that enslaves to till Ur fifth generation...which begs the question..where does Ur tax money go?..whose pocket or office does it land in?

And yes you have every reason on earth to be ashamed of this...quit trying to be pretentious and duplicitous to mask Ur shame...we all have eyes...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
you forgot mathare and the rest

Gama12:

Thanks once again.

Nice paved roads too.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
I am just warming up for that shma, agama lizard fool grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
chrisooblog:

Wow! shocked shocked

Greetings from the United Republic. I never realised kibera was just slightly bigger than a golf course!! How many golf courses can you fit in makoko or Abeokuta. cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12632139_screenshot20201105192128_jpegd8790b13d794b0e64f3e2c8d24ec7c3b
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
makoko is smaller actually
Obakillah:

Wow! shocked shocked

Greetings from the United Republic. I never realised kibera was just slightly bigger than a golf course!! How many golf courses can you fit in makoko or Abeokuta. cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12632139_screenshot20201105192128_jpegd8790b13d794b0e64f3e2c8d24ec7c3b

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Obakillah:

Wow! shocked shocked

Upper Hill and Westland are next door neighbours to kibera....hence the stupid golf course...infact kibera and Westland is under the cattle-kraal dusty ruaka town

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
chrisooblog:

Lol this is kibera in video and pics...lol let's all spot the pave road and rail way infastructure that is worth not being ashamed of..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Damn did you watch the villages...I really can't understand how human beings can survive in such environments. There's a reason why zoogeria is the poverty capital of the world...can they explain to us if those people have access to water cause the darkness on those peoples skin was not caused by melanin but by filth...man those guys looked they haven't seen water for decades.

Lol what again homeless boy..have U finished building that mansion in Ur village ? grin grin I would have told U to post the pics so I can congratulate u but then again I remember your house might be scammed away from U by obaaderemi so I will spare U that grin grin grin

You know they are something a Kenyan should just keep shut about and water is one of them...Do you know a larger percentage of Nigerians has access to clean potable water compared to her Kenyan counterpart....but nah U never knew that but choose to run around ignorantly whilst throwing shade at us for something we are clearly better than U at .. something so simple as a google research would have saved U from embarrassing Ur self ..

Btw, what video are you talking about. You care to share.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
@ shma2020 A.K.a Gama12...Ur 88' condominium is a dead hopeless dream ..I wanted to comment but then Ur fellow countrymen took the words right outta my mouth....

Thanks to covid19 it has exposed Ur economy to risks and dwindled it which automatically has effect on your real estate sector...Ever wonder why no serious building construction has or is taking place over the past few months ....your real estate sector is dead like dodo...

88' condominium is another upper Hill pit dugged to breed mosquitoes like that pinnacle dead deep landslide pit...lol don't even get me started on konza...every sensible Kenya knows that project was dead on arrival...11 years down the line(since 2009) all U have is a fallow land with a derelict ugly ass 8 storey complex where ur polithiefians come to take pics every three month and claim they are doing doing horizontal infastructure for the past 11 years....come three month again they will be there with their camera and team of media to perpetuate another political Jamboree like they did to your affordable housing project since 2003 which apparently has only amount to 30 building...lol that like 17 years grin grin grin grin grin grin..till 2050 U will still be waiting for affordable housing unit like konza grin grin grin..then you will be old and probably tell your kids Kenyatta political jokes grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol what again homeless boy..have U finished building that mansion in Ur village ? grin grin I would have told U to send me the pics so I can congratulate u but then again I remember your house might be scammed away from U by obaaderemi so I will spare U that grin grin grin

You know they are something a Kenyan should just keep shut about and water is one of them...Do you know a larger percentage of Nigerians has access to clean potable water compared to her Kenyan counterpart....but nah U never knew that but choose to run around ignorantly whilst throwing shade at us for something we are clearly better than U at .. something so simple as a google research would have saved U from embarrassing Ur self ..

Btw, what video are you talking about. You care to share.

This is the video he is taking about......I have been banned from the order thread.vanshitt reported me again and keeps denying

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
popizaino:

This is the video he is taking about......I have been banned from the order thread.vanshitt reported me again and keeps denying

Can U help me fetch the link
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Samorobo2:

Upper Hill and Westland are next door neighbours to kibera....hence the stupid golf course...infact kibera and Westland is under the cattle-kraal dusty ruaka town

The closest golf course to Upper Hill is railways golf club and closest to Westlands is Muthaiga golf club. Stop talking from your @ss to score cheap points, resident of the poverty capital.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2020
chrisooblog:
all this circled part is Slum.
The only section that is termed worse/floating houses is what you see in a confined boundary.
Kibera can go to makoko like 3times.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Samorobo2:

This must be a figment of Ur imagination....lol U even said railway transport....lol do you mean that scrappy metal commuter train that would be replaced with the leftover rusty commuter coashes you imported from Spain...btw who uses commuter train in this day and age.... honestly Ur leaders are very backward...And to think your govt had to go pick of Spain's leftover from the 19th century, re-welded it, polished it, repainted, rejuvenate it and ship it down to Kenya like a beggar without choice says alot about the zoo that produced U....such a crazy country devoid of shame....what happened to actually ordering light rails, metros or heck U can even aim bigger high speed train, bullet train ...oh my bad I forgot...your country is a poverty,broke debt ridden zoo that can finance a single km of road with seeking Chinese loans with massive interest that enslaves to till Ur fifth generation...which begs the question..where does Ur tax money go?..whose pocket or office does it land in?

And yes you have every reason on earth to be ashamed of this...quit trying to be pretentious and duplicitous to mask Ur shame...we all have eyes...

I'm not Shma2020.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2020
chrisooblog:
Good news for you.
https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/news/2006/09/05/lagos-mega-city-slums#:~:text=The%20World%20Bank%20has%20identified,drainage%20and%20solid%20waste%20management.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Victoria island for Obaa and Sammy cool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Gama12:
all this circled part is Slum.
The only section that is termed worse/floating houses is what you see in a confined boundary.
Kibera can go to makoko like 3times.
actually, ur circled part is not makoko, makoko is the highlighted boundary on that map.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Gama12:
Good news for you.
https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/news/2006/09/05/lagos-mega-city-slums#:~:text=The%20World%20Bank%20has%20identified,drainage%20and%20solid%20waste%20management.
2006?

Receive sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.