Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1114451 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Victoria island for Obaa and Sammy cool grin grin
ur pics are not v.i.... most are ikoyi and lekki.

Only d third pics shows v.i on d far right.... Shot taken from onikan.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2020
3&4 pics, VI

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2020
theenchanter:
ur pics are not v.i.... most are ikoyi and lekki.

Only d third pics shows v.i on d far right.... Shot taken from onikan.
You're right. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2020
1&2 V.I

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2020
a bridge is part of a slum? grin if we say you people are not bright you will start saying we're insulting you

Gama12:
all this circled part is Slum.
The only section that is termed worse/floating houses is what you see in a confined boundary.
Kibera can go to makoko like 3times.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Lasgidi

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2020
More

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2020
chrisooblog:
congrats to you as well it's not easy to be a global champion in your field

https://www.habitatforhumanity.org.uk/blog/2017/12/the-worlds-largest-slums-dharavi-kibera-khayelitsha-neza/

https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/articles/2019-09-04/the-worlds-largest-slums

thanks once again for posting this enlightening article. As you can see. The three slums combined in Nairobi makes it at position 7 and only covers 6% of the land . The rest of amenities are there for you. smiley

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Lagos

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2020
chrisooblog:
a bridge is part of a slum? grin if we say you people are not bright you will start saying we're insulting you

No offense bro. smiley. I was just giving out my views.

I'll be betraying my fellow Kenyans if I keep commenting on this useless thread. Meet me on other thread . Byee.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2020
Lagos city, the largest city in Africa cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2020
goodbye don't let the door hit you on your way out

Gama12:

I'll be betraying my fellow Kenyans if I keep commenting on this useless thread. Meet me on other thread . Byee.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2020
Eko Oni baje oo cheesy

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2020
chrisooblog:

The guy na mumu grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Eko oni baje grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2020
1&2 Lagos
Last pic PH city

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2020
The federal capital cool

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lol what rubbish....so this is this nairobi expressway that keeps making the topic of discussion every single day...and here I was thinking it would be something so marvellous... Not knowing the fuss was cos the road will be elevated..make U wonder what Kenyans have with height..maybe cos they are dwarfs and always want to climb to the top to feel tall....the nonsense expressway is just meant to complement the existing dusty airport road leading to the inner city... probably just adding 2 lanes on both sides....
This is stupidity shma2020 (Gama12) , gallivant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHX_F7qCF7s
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
popizaino:

This is the video he is taking about......I have been banned from the order thread.vanshitt reported me again and keeps denying
Vanshitt is not happy with you. You seem to be hurting him. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
chrisooblog:

cheesy Who called him here to start with?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Samorobo2:
Lol what rubbish....so this is this nairobi expressway that keeps making the topic of discussion every single day...and here I was thinking it would be something so marvellous... Not knowing the fuss was cos the road will be elevated..make U wonder what Kenyans have with height..maybe cos they are dwarfs and always want to climb to the top to feel tall....the nonsense expressway is just meant to complement the existing dusty airport road leading to the inner city... probably just adding 2 lanes on both sides....
This is stupidity shma2020 (Gama12) , gallivant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHX_F7qCF7s
The way they embrace mediocrity is awesome. You never hear them complain about the multitude of problems facing them, instead you see them arguing with Tanzanians on jamiforum or Nigerians on nairaland. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gama12:

Your brother gallipig is always here. It's fine as you little Indians can only read this thread and suffer from bouts of anger but can not comment. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gama12:
thanks once again for posting this enlightening article. As you can see. The three slums combined in Nairobi makes it at position 7 and only covers 6% of the land . The rest of amenities are there for you. smiley
1.5 million nairobians living in slums. grin Thanks for your honesty.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Victoria island for Obaa and Sammy cool grin grin
Well done, broda. Your pictures always are breathtaking. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
benalvino2:

Yes, trump also urge his supporters to vote in person
I think Trump already shot himself in the foot. He discouraged his supporters from mail in voting.
Well, I guess it's not over yet. I think it would be decided by the electoral college eventually.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
obaaderemi:
Vanshitt is not happy with you. You seem to be hurting him. cheesy

Yea. .....Each time I call him by his real name which is idiot grin I get banned .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jasparrow1 nice picture there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol this is kibera in video and pics...lol let's all spot the pave road and rail way infastructure that is worth not being ashamed of..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxB6B8z_2HU
How can a capital city have Africa's largest slum in its centre? Kenya needs to do something about kibera. This year they tried to demolish the eyesore but the people protested.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
obaaderemi:
1.5 million nairobians living in slums. grin Thanks for your honesty.
yeah, 2/3 of nairobians live in 6% of the landmass... According to gama12.

I wonder how they even breathe.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
popizaino:

https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/8789
I can't believe I watched the video to the end, all 40mins of it. And I enjoyed it. grin
When the saddamochieng00 guy was bleating about the video, I thought I would see slums as big and as dirty as Kibera and Mathare in it. All I saw was a dirty Lagos street and far flung villages in northern Nigeria. It was actually an interesting documentary about Nigeria's snake/ charmers. The animals in the video were vaccinated and better fed than most Kenyans. Look at a screenshot of one of the hyenas. grin The silly Kenyan must have really enjoyed the video too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
theenchanter:
yeah, 2/3 of nairobians live in 6% of the landmass... According to gama12.

I wonder how they even breathe.
He must be one of the residents. grin I guess they are used to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.