Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,093 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1114046 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by benalvino2(m): 5:06am On Nov 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
I think Trump already shot himself in the foot. He discouraged his supporters from mail in voting.
Well, I guess it's not over yet. I think it would be decided by the electoral college eventually.
This is rubbish
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2020
benalvino2:

This is rubbish
It's not rubbish, brother. grin
The USA election has been interesting since the days of Lincoln. What we are seeing now is akin to what happened during Truman's time when everyone thought Truman had lost his second term bid to Dewey, only for the final result to prove otherwise even after newspapers had given the election to Dewey. Your guy can still win. wink

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Samorobo2:
Lol what rubbish....so this is this nairobi expressway that keeps making the topic of discussion every single day...and here I was thinking it would be something so marvellous... Not knowing the fuss was cos the road will be elevated..make U wonder what Kenyans have with height..maybe cos they are dwarfs and always want to climb to the top to feel tall....the nonsense expressway is just meant to complement the existing dusty airport road leading to the inner city... probably just adding 2 lanes on both sides....
This is stupidity shma2020 (Gama12) , gallivant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHX_F7qCF7s

So unfortunate. He used outdated artistic design to showcase his trip.
As you can see, the road is straight all through. No single interchange yet Nairobi expressway is expected to have 10 interchanges. This is the official artistic design of the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhZIPXFQkTo

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Gama12:

As you can see, the road is straight all through. No single interchange yet Nairobi expressway is expected to have 10 interchanges. This is the official artistic design of the road.

Artistic design? grin The real thing is not gonna look anything like that.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
Artistic design? grin The real thing is not gonna look anything like that.
why are you being jealous bro. grin
See. That road is being done by Chinese, those people have never disappointed.

I will try dig out for pics on progress. You'll see the corresponding design.

Meanwhile, this is GTC. A while back on Twitter, people were saying this tower will never turn out to be like this.

I also like Eko in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Gama12:
Why not give the project to the Nigerian construction company that built Westhill roads? wink They were doing a good job until your corrupt politicians derailed the work. grin

Gama12:

Meanwhile, this is GTC. A while back on Twitter, people were saying this tower will never turn out to be like this.

Let's wait and see how the road turns out before you start bragging with it. Meanwhile a proper WestAfrican or Nigerian has nothing to be jealous of in Kenya or east Africa. we've always looked at you people with pity because of the famines and slums which characterize you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
Why not give the project to the Nigerian construction company that built Westhill roads? wink They were doing a good job until your corrupt politicians derailed the work. grin

Let's wait and see how the road turns out before you start bragging with it. Meanwhile a proper WestAfrican or Nigerian has nothing to be jealous of in Kenya or east Africa. we've always looked at you people with pity because of the famines and slums which characterize you. grin
cool story bro cool.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Byee useless thread. @samorobo. Quote me on other thread.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gama12:
Not as useless as the other thread where Kenyans and Tanzanians are at each other throats. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gama12:
cool story bro cool.
Stop using jln115's line. wink Be original.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
Not as useless as the other thread where Kenyans and Tanzanians are at each other throats. grin
So you decided to pull out the obscene video of what is happening in Nigeria grin...

I'm still in shock!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Gama12: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
Stop using jln115's line. wink Be original.
you don't have to be this desperate dude smiley... The comment was just plain common. Not savageous at all cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gama12:
you don't have to be this desperate dude smiley... The comment was just plain common. Not savageous at all cool
You learnt it here. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gama12:
So you decided to pull out the obscene video of what is happening in Nigeria grin...

I'm still in shock!!
What video, little Indian? You are in shock indeed. grin
Don't worry, your brothers will soon order you to leave this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
Well done, broda. Your pictures always are breathtaking. grin
Thanks bro, I really appreciate grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Jasparrow1: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
popizaino:
Jasparrow1 nice picture there.
Thank you broda smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biden wins. cheesy Bad sleep for the Donald today.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gama12:

Shma2020
Let's start from here...
What exactly makes you so fanatic about that road?
And to think I was expecting to be wowed
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gama12:

Nobody is jealous of you...we are just surprised that that common ring -road style of expressway which is very prevalent across Africa happens amaze U...
I am still waiting to know what in particular about that road amazes U.
This was thesame way your brother's made noise about that common red-hill expressway all throughout last year like you are doing now....I remember them yapou g slot about the solar-streetlight ... Kenyan and mediocrity can never be seperated.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
obaaderemi:

Let's wait and see how the road turns out before you start bragging with it. Meanwhile a proper WestAfrican or Nigerian has nothing to be jealous of in Kenya or east Africa we've always looked at you people with pity because of the famines and slums which characterize you. grin

Tell him bro

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gama12:

I would never do that... Not on your life
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
I can't believe I watched the video to the end, all 40mins of it. And I enjoyed it. grin
When the saddamochieng00 guy was bleating about the video, I thought I would see slums as big and as dirty as Kibera and Mathare in it. All I saw was a dirty Lagos street and far flung villages in northern Nigeria. It was actually an interesting documentary about Nigeria's snake/ charmers. The animals in the video were vaccinated and better fed than most Kenyans. Look at a screenshot of one of the hyenas. grin The silly Kenyan must have really enjoyed the video too.

Normally I would skip that video but I didn't I literally arched myself enjoy every bit of it till the last minute... I didn't even know such things is possible. The video as enlightening ....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
How can a capital city have Africa's largest slum in its centre? Kenya needs to do something about kibera. This year they tried to demolish the eyesore but the people protested.

I am still waiting for that shma2020 idiot that was saying shiit about makoko and trying to painting Kubra as soon glory town with basic amenities....

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
The way they embrace mediocrity is awesome. You never hear them complain about the multitude of problems facing them, instead you see them arguing with Tanzanians on jamiforum or Nigerians on nairaland. grin

Very stupid set of people grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jasparrow1:
Victoria island for Obaa and Sammy cool grin grin

Undoubtedly beautiful grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Samorobo2:

I would never do that... Not on your life
grin Never mind. He will come back.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Samorobo2:

Normally I would skip that video but I didn't I literally arched myself enjoy every bit of it till the last minute... I didn't even know such things is possible. The video as enlightening ....
The idiot didn't know the video was a documentary. And very interesting too. Comparing the small slums in that video to the almighty kibera is madness. cheesy I am sure saddamochieng00 enjoyed the video himself.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Samorobo2:

Very stupid set of people grin
The funny part was how the stupid little Indians all migrated to the threads started by sufferinsmilling after their thread was closed down. It is now clear they need a title which is to their advantage to function and feel good. grin They hate this thread but read it everyday and boil because they can't respond.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin Never mind. He will come back.

He sure would
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
obaaderemi:
The funny part was how the stupid little Indians all migrated to the threads started by sufferinsmilling after their thread was closed down. It is now clear they need a title which is to their advantage to function and feel good. grin They hate this thread but read it everyday and boil because they can't respond.

The title of this thread irks them to their soul. The are too afraid to embrace the reality of this thread.The title is the reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.