Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1129127 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Just30:
except it doesn't look like a slum ...
Unless to someone who only know slums because he has never seen something better all his life

And you think everyone here can't see the slum? You think repeating your jargons makes it reality? Go get help.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wizzzzmike: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
popizaino:

Frog eye van- idiot who do you understand by the word slave for a start ?

Ain't you a slave? Only slaves do not defend their own to look good in eyes of their masters ( in this case Kenyans) lol dude really lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
gallivant:

At this point if you haven't got it only God can help. wink

No, you need to proov me wrong
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
gallivant:

And you think everyone here can't see the slum? You think repeating your jargons makes it reality? Go get help.
where is the slum

Do you know what a slum is?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
vankelvin:

*Stating facts*? repeating same pictures like 2000 times in a week you mean?

Who is stopping you from posting Accra? If you don't like the pictures you can ignore them or log off. We are not here to tickle your egos.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Iwo Road ibadan

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Just30:
where is the slum

Do you know what a slum is?

I don't want to post the pictures, check two pages back.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
vankelvin:

No, you need to proov me wrong

I really don't need to.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wizzzzmike: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Shma:

I don't have any time to repeat. Ask vankelvin or popizaino. He will tell you how things went. If you don't want to ask, go back to the other thread and search interchange. You'll find the section where we did that challenge.

Too much talking dude...so if you don't have pics you don't know number of interchanges slum Nairobi has lol... You see hypocrisy of Kenyans lol..... shut up let people with real numbers and fact talk lol

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Inside the jungle

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Just30:
how did things go?

Even your own citizen African traveller told you guys that Nairobi interchanges are not a match to those in Ghana...

Here you are making silky noise

Maybe you have glaucoma. The entire place is slummy. No inner streets, just ugly buildings with brown asphalt roads.

Or should I hit google maps?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
obaaderemi:
How is popzanio their slave? grin

Are you just knowing that the frog eye idiot doesn't know how to use words? Aside this, the frog eye idiot still suffer from cognitive dissonance,idiot is all over youtube commenting and he is the same person trying to preach to people to take YouTube comments with a pinch of salt. grin Lastly, frog eye idiot is not intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu33: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
justtoodark:

i forgot that....nigerians dont think that much about Dangote....

SERIOUSLY!? You guys can't fall asleep without mentioning his name from what we've seen here!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Too much talking dude...so if you don't have pics you don't know number of interchanges slum Nairobi has lol... You see hypocrisy of Kenyans lol..... shut up let people with real numbers and fact talk lol
Why is it so hard to ask your bro van? cool... Or ask popizaino.

@ popizaino, do you remember the interchange challenge? Can you trace it for this zombie?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
gallivant:

Who is stopping you from posting Accra? If you don't like the pictures you can ignore them or log off. We are not here to tickle your egos.

The *facts* you claim to be stating here is all about repeatition of pictures but not facts as in *facts* cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Shma:

Maybe you have glaucoma. The entire place is slummy. No inner streets, just ugly buildings with brown asphalt roads.

Or should I hit google maps?

No, according to him these are mansions and everyone there owns a car! tongue undecided

Just30:
ain't no slums there ... Just St people building one mansion after another.

You can't own a land in that area and be poor..

Building on hills require lots of investment

lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
My trip to Nigeria was exciting with so much disappointment people don't even have money to buy gas again you find Professor and their wives cooking with firewood

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
gallivant:

No, those are not slums. These people view slums as decent houses rmb. Those are posh homes in Accra grin.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
vankelvin:

The *facts* you claim to be stating here is all about repeatition of pictures but not facts as in *facts* cool

You can ignore the pictures or you can post yours. Why a bunch of pictures rile you up, is your dilemma not mine.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wizzzzmike: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Shma:

Why is it so hard to ask your bro van? cool... Or ask popizaino.

@ popizaino, do you remember the interchange challenge? Can you trace it for this zombie?

Lol that popizaino betrayed he's own people by coming ur slave.

You still haven't tell me the numbe of interchanges in that slum Nairobi dude. Is like ur lost or something undecided undecidedlol

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
I wish everybody is enjoying the show the show will now be moving from ibadan to Lagos

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Shma:

No, those are not slums. These people view slums as decent houses rmb. Those are posh homes in Accra grin.

Lol

I love the residential streets, they are something to behold. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wizzzzmike: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
gallivant:

You can ignore the pictures or you can post yours. Why a bunch of pictures rile you up, is your dilemma not mine.

For sometime back y'all asking us to post ours, now we are now posting them y'all not post urs very confusing dude lol.

I think is a win Ghana...GH stand up lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
State-of-the-art fly over

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu33: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mkenya2019:
BIG JOKE grin grin grin grin grin You LIVE IN A SICK COUNTRY. West Africa can rival Brazil - you didnt need to export slaves to work sugar plantation.

LOOK AT THE FIGURES shocked shocked shocked

While Nigeria produced 41,478 metric tonnes of sugar in 1990, the figure fell to 38,597 metric tonnes in 2019. Imports rose astronomically from ...

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/456544-how-nigerias-sugar-production-collapsed-for-decades-allowing-dangote-bua-imports-to-thrive.html

Ohhh , Naij! What the ENTIRE FK!?

Post forecasts that sugar production will increase by 7 percent to 720,000 MT in the 2020/21 MY, based on an increase in sugar cane delivered to the sugar mills, better quality (sucrose content) of sugar cane, and improved sugar mill efficiencies (sugar recovery rate).
[url][https://www.fas.usda.gov/data/eswatini-formerly-swaziland-sugar-annual-0url]

Yes, Swaziland is Africa's # 4 sugar producer.

I think YOU guys should log off for a whole week and go deep 'net surfing. Discover the World via cyberspace: it's WAYYY bigger than you realise and some of us here in Africa are doing GREAT things.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
vankelvin:

When we say Nairobi is nowhere near Joberg there are so many things to prove that.. But when you say Accra is nowhere near Nairobi what are some of the things you think makes Nairobi far ahead of Accra?

Skyscrapers
Expressway
Zoo
what again?
Skyscrapers, yes.
Roads, yes.
Wealth, yes.
Retail space, yes
Economy, yes.
Development, yes.
What else??

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

For sometime back y'all asking us to post ours, now we are now posting them y'all not post urs very confusing dude lol.

I think is a win Ghana...GH stand up lol grin grin grin grin

You personally haven't posted anything. Don't clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
the giant of Africa

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol that popizaino betrayed he's own people by coming ur slave.

You still haven't tell me the numbe of interchanges in that slum Nairobi dude. Is like ur lost or something undecided undecidedlol
Dumbo, why are you so stubborn. Ask van, he'll tell you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Holiday in ibadan can you see so much beauty
n all of your pics why is that I never see proper cars like your BM's, Mercs. VWs etc, its always these run-down cars that I can't even tell their brands...is this state in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
gallivant:

Lol

I love the residential streets, they are something to behold. grin
Very classy and developed. cool

I wish I could afford a house there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: Jamestown123 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.