Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,280 members, 7,849,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1129090 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mkenya2019:
They have stone age cars - because there is no import age restriction - and there is a lot of smuggling. It shocking see the kind of cars on their roads. In kenya it strictly 8 year (more like 7yr old) car - no compromise - and it has to pass QUALITY TEST - and in future we want to move to 5yr old car. Even Uganda now have 15yr rule. For Nigeria - these guys are driving cars last seen in 1980s and 1990s.
Ok i get you now
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
How do you even fix a ZOO where average car on the road is 30-40yrs old. Older than most of the drivers. More life expectancy than country smiley

Look at kenya cars...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_0bgdhC1MI&t=5s
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Your country need prayers. If you check any road circuit video of kenya - you can see the cars are newer - not south africa new - but decent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLyTfpHl9ig
I told you it's because Kenya is like heaven where Nigeria is. What else do you want me to say ehn? Kenya is wonderful.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
GeneralDae:

SA is way richer than Nigeria. Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, that's why. Does that answer your question?
Nigeria is supposedly rich too..yes. no?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Nigeria is supposedly rich too..yes. no?
100% of Nigerians live below one dollar per day. That is why.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
We already knew that. I want you to do something about your country situation. Otherwise all of you just want to immigrate and never go back to Nigeria.
GeneralDae:

I told you it's because Kenya is like heaven where Nigeria is. What else do you want me to say ehn? Kenya is wonderful.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mkenya2019:
We already knew that. I want you to do something about your country situation. Otherwise all of you just want to immigrate and never go back to Nigeria.
My country people are only interested in suffering and smiling.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Honestly if Oil has not helped Nigeria - maybe Nothing will smiley
GeneralDae:

My country people are only interested in suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
vankelvin:

He spends all his time defending kenyans..
When you say anything negative about Naija he won't mind you but you there not do same with Kenya. He will come defend them as if his life depends on that grin cheesy

A lot of times he *@Popzaino* will post something negative about Ghana and tag the kenyans,,. @Rvp,@Saddam, @Gallivant et al will reply by denigrating Ghana, Nigeria and sometimes the entire West African Region but the coward that he is, he will just coil back into his shells and varnish for some hours..
He can't even defend his own fatherland Naija..

He has been like that for ages so it's clear that he is their slave, he can't do without them. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

You've never been the brightest light in box so as such I am not surprised at your pettiness. In what world is your submission even termed as slavery even if you were right, which you weren't anyway? You just use words carelessly just to fill your blank space van-idiot. Well, I am not here to prove anything to a frog eye idiot like you but to irk you and your fellow idiots with facts and reality on ground and will keep doing so, till you lots begin to accept how insignificant you are among every countries here.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Honestly if Oil has not helped Nigeria - maybe Nothing will smiley
Maybe aids from Kenya will. All you have to do is send us funds from the numerous top Kenyan banks in Kibera Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
vankelvin:

When we say Nairobi is nowhere near Joberg there are so many things to prove that.. But when you say Accra is nowhere near Nairobi what are some of the things you think makes Nairobi far ahead of Accra?

Skyscrapers
Expressway
Zoo
what again?

Frog eye don't you get tired of splitting hairs?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
I am sure in about 30yrs - we will be sending AID to Nigeria. It's inevitable. You're definitely going to be human pests for a long time.
GeneralDae:

Maybe aids from Kenya will. All you have to do is send us funds from the numerous top Kenyan banks in Kibera Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mkenya2019:
I am sure in about 30yrs - we will be sending AID to Nigeria. It's inevitable. You're definitely going to be human pests for a long time.
But why can't you send us now? Why in 30years? We are suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
We have been busy for last 4yrs offering AID-In-KIND or technical support - by showing you what a barren non-mineral economy can achieve - but obviously we are dealing with extremely daft people.

Hopefully many of you can realize just how messed up your country is and become change agent like SufferingAndSmilling.

Otherwise if you remained deluded that NIgeria is the GIANT of Africa - you will continue to sink deeper into poverty, chaos and eventually civil war.

GeneralDae:

But why can't you send us now? Why in 30years? We are suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mkenya2019:
We have been busy for last 4yrs offering AID-In-KIND or technical support - by showing you what a barren non-mineral economy can achieve - but obviously we are dealing with extremely daft people.

Hopefully many of you can realize just how messed up your country is and become change agent like SufferingAndSmilling.

Otherwise if you remained deluded that NIgeria is the GIANT of Africa - you will continue to sink deeper into poverty, chaos and eventually civil war.

Tell your Government to send the aids first.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by justtoodark: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mkenya2019:
In short despite having the best climate for sugar production - you still import them from your slaves smiley
Sugar do well in your climate - hot humid and wet.
Kenya we complain but we produce 6.8 million metric tonnes of unprocessed sugarcane
And nearly 600,000 metric tonnes refined sugar

You dont consume sugar - you're an idiot - sugar is EVERYWHERE IN MODERN FOODS.

Kenya sugar industry is sick - yours is DEAD as DODO

Total cane production increased by 47.8 per cent from 4.6 million tonnes in 2019 to 6.8 million tonnes, the Economic Survey 2021 shows, as farmers developed confidence in private millers.

This resulted in higher industrial production of 603,800 tonnes up from 440,900 tonnes in 2019, on increased harvest and delivery of mature canes for crushing.

look how mediocre you kenyans are....chinese care about micro chips and you are busy with sugar cane....
aint you a moroon....??
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu33: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Your country need prayers. If you check any road circuit video of kenya - you can see the cars are newer - not south africa new - but decent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLyTfpHl9ig

Speaking of which rmbr our driving in the 90s? I was a regular on Nakuru highway and rmbr once crawling along a typically foggy July morning tailback near Kijabe. Suddenly a bus with full lights horn blaring passed me so close in oncoming traffic I felt the slipstream.
That was normal Benways bus style! Those guys were MENTAL!? IIRC they'd race with competing Obuya bus ro Kisii 450 km to Kisii. Sometimes the turnboy would drive, goddammit! THIS was the era bus crashes would kill 30-40 every 6 months and even 80-90 in at least one horror smash a year

I was overjoyed with the Michuki rules.

The rules which came into effect in February 2004 required all public taxis ("matatus"wink and buses to install speed governors, passenger safety belts, operate in clearly defined routes, to carry a specified number of passengers and their drivers and conductors to be disciplined and to have a clean security record.
[url][https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Michukiurl]

You still see stupid ISHYT on our roads but not that CRAZY ishyt. Imo if half of our CSs had his productivity and determination we'd be at Saffa levels economically by now.

EVERYONE else he brought that same energy to the hotel sector and built Windsor resort. Alas! The kids have fked up that place with inheritance squabbles.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
vankelvin:

They rejoice over unnecessary things

I told you frog eye always project your insecurities on others, nobody glorifies mediocrity more you lots or should I go on youtube and fetch it out ?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Once you go into an inevitable civil war - we will send AID.
GeneralDae:

Tell your Government to send the aids first.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
kikuyu33:

Speaking of which rmbr our driving in the 90s? I was a regular on Nakuru highway and rmbr once crawling along a typically foggy July morning tailback near Kijabe. Suddenly a bus with full lights horn blaring passed me so close in oncoming traffic I felt the slipstream.
That was normal Benways bus style! Those guys were MENTAL!? IIRC they'd race with competing Obuya bus ro Kisii 450 km to Kisii. Sometimes the turnboy would drive, goddammit! THIS was the era bus crashes would kill 30-40 every 6 months and even 80-90 in at least one horror smash a year

I was overjoyed with the Michuki rules.

[url][https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Michukiurl]

You still see stupid ISHYT on our roads but not that CRAZY ishyt. Imo if half of our CSs had his productivity and determination we'd be at Saffa levels economically by now.

EVERYONE else he brought that same energy to the hotel sector and built Windsor resort. Alas! The kids have fked up that place with inheritance squabbles.
Wow.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Ain't you a slave? Only slaves do not defend their own to look good in eyes of their masters ( in this case Kenyans) lol dude really lol

Better write in twi and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Once you go into an inevitable civil war - we will send AID.
We are already at war.The entire North has been taken over by BokoHaram and southerners are all fleeing to do drugs in South Africa. The rest are just suffering and smiling.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Shma:

Maybe you have glaucoma. The entire place is slummy. No inner streets, just ugly buildings with brown asphalt roads.

Or should I hit google maps?

That's lack of putting attention to details in planning the city. It's a middle class area with beautiful properties all over but still appear slummy.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Shma:

Why is it so hard to ask your bro van? cool... Or ask popizaino.

@ popizaino, do you remember the interchange challenge? Can you trace it for this zombie?

Sadly,I suck at digging out post but I will try in my free time.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
gallivant:

No, according to him these are mansions and everyone there owns a car! tongue undecided

lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol......
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
gallivant:

No, according to him these are mansions and everyone there owns a car! tongue undecided

lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol......Not really mansion per say but 95% of the houses there are ok but any standard.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
rvp2018:
Kenya achieved 100 percent primary to secondary transition..1st in Africa.. without double track nonsense.We have simply invested in more school...not having kids alternate like Ghana bonobos https://www.kenyanews.go.ke/govt-keen-on-100-pc-school-transition/
Obvouisly Quantity over Quality considering you can't even read your own source...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Slave at work

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
popizaino:

Sadly,I suck at digging out post but I will try in my free time.

Slave, you don't suck at any digging, thats exactly what you are good at so shut up and go dig for your Masters..

Omo ale grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wizzzzmike: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2021
popizaino:

Better write in twi and stop embarrassing yourself.

Slaves can't read so what do I Know lol. cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2021
vankelvin:

Slave, you don't suck at any digging, thats exactly what you are good at so shut up and go dig for your Masters..

Omo ale grin cheesy

Frog eye teblis you can't recognise some of this words even if they smash you in your face.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
Wizzzzmike:

Slaves can't read so what do I Know lol. cheesy grin cheesy
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.