Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1143336 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (2498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Appisko:

Dump dump dump

Can you imagine the olodo fool. “Fdi is inside your gdp,Fdi is the power of your economy “

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

Can you imagine the olodo fool. “Fdi is inside your gdp,Fdi is the power of your economy “

Can you imagine grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

FDI is inside your GDP - FDI is the power of your economy. Kenya has a bigger economy than you. Don't be a dunce. cool
how do you have a bigger economy than Ghana when Ghana has a bigger retail sector than your country ?

Ghanaians have more disposable income than Kenyans and a bigger PPP?

grin grin

Unless you don't know what a bigger economy or it is just on paper.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

But the development of Kenya doesn’t reflect on her gdp,I mean look at Morocco.

Are you still confused?

It does. For instance, see what our coastal region is doing? One of the biggest seaports in Africa! Longest lapset highway - roughly 600km from lamu to Ethiopia! Bridges and highways - dongo kundu for instance.

Nairobi too Can't be left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Write properly.

Why should I google things which learned in my 3rd and forth year? Internal rate of return is basic for any person who did financial 2. PI is common for anyone who did Accountings. Economic model is common for anyone who did macro - economics. Other things like GNP, GDP, NNP, GDP per capita, HDI, FDI, etc are basic for anyone who studied macroeconomics in the 2nd year.

Dumbo.

Despite you trying to regurgitate what you saw on google you wind up as a hot mess.

Pls go back and read properly.you can bookmark for later when you are less busy. I have had enough of your illiteracy for one day.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

You just placed a permanent stamp of illiteracy on yourself. Did you just say the bolded?
Reason I told you to avoid economics like a plague. You are a serious olodo for lack of a better word.
Contribute. Don't be a cheer lady. Say something if you have a brain.
Appisko:

Can you imagine grin grin

So according to you, FDI is not inside your economy? grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

It does. For instance, see what our coastal region is doing? One of the biggest seaports in Africa! Longest lapset highway - roughly 600km from lamu to Ethiopia! Bridges and highways - dongo kundu for instance.

Nairobi too Can't be left behind.

No it’s doesn’t reflect.No matter how you try to tell yourself that lie,Nairobi will remain that basic third world city still trying to get basic amenities like roads and water. 60 years down the line you are still rolling in the musa and you think this rubbish is worth enough you justify your over $100bn economy. I mean look at Morocco,one would think it’s about $800bn economy but no it’s just a paltry $114bn yet it’s kicking arse. Nairobi,no pls.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Contribute. Don't be a cheer lady. Say something if you have a brain.

So according you, FDI is not inside your economy? grin grin

What is there to contribute after saying fdi is inside your gdp. It’s just shows I am wasting my time with you.tbvh I wouldn’t e rn know where to start from. And I am not kidding.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Appisko:

Dump dump dump

Kenya stats for instance - this was 2019, drop yours. cool

Kenya - Net foreign direct investment inflows in % of GDP
In 2019, net FDI inflows (% of GDP) for Kenya was 1.4 %. Though Kenya net FDI inflows (% of GDP) fluctuated substantially in recent years, it tended to increase through 1970 - 2019 period ending at 1.4 % in 2019
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

Despite you trying to regurgitate what you saw on google you wind up as a hot mess.

Pls go back and read properly.you can bookmark for later when you are less busy. I have had enough of your illiteracy for one day.

You're talking too much. You're making too much unnecessary noise.

This marks the end of me engaging you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Kenya stats for instance - this was 2019, drop yours. cool

Kenya - Net foreign direct investment inflows in % of GDP
In 2019, net FDI inflows (% of GDP) for Kenya was 1.4 %. Though Kenya net FDI inflows (% of GDP) fluctuated substantially in recent years, it tended to increase through 1970 - 2019 period ending at 1.4 % in 2019

So how does this make fdi to be inside the gdp ?
The harder you try,the dumber you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

You're talking too much. You're making too much unnecessary noise.

This marks the end of me engaging you.

It’s high time you left my mention olodo. Keep wasting away like the slumpig that you are.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
how do you have a bigger economy than Ghana when Ghana has a bigger retail sector than your country ?

grin grin

Unless you don't know what a bigger economy is or it is just on paper.

Ghana is tiny underdeveloped sh*ty country with nearly half our economy. Our retail sector is the biggest in sub-Saharan Africa after South Africa and Nigeria( population-driven)

You have bigger PPP than Kenya? grin.. It's high time I remind you we're in 2022 - stop lying publicly. Your purchasing power is nowhere near the big 5. Maybe Ethiopia can have a say. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Ghana is tiny underdeveloped sh*ty country with nearly half our economy. Our retail sector is the biggest in sub-Saharan Africa after South Africa and Nigeria( population-driven)

Population bla de bla. What’s stopping you from surpassing us.
SA has lesser population than most Asian countries but by far surpasses the a
While of Asia’s,save for Japan and maybe china;not quite sure.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

You have bigger PPP than Kenya? grin.. It's high time I remind you we're in 2022. Your purchasing power is nowhere near the big 5. Maybe Ethiopia can have a say. cool
Your retail sector is only competing with Ivory Coast our neighbor at around 10 billion dollars in sales .... That is how small your economy is...
Yes we have a bigger PPP, bigger GDP per Capita, a higher HDI, a bigger disposable income, a tiny unemployment rate.....

How can your tiny economy not have all of that and you want to compare with us?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

[s]Population bla de bla. What’s stopping you from surpassing us.
While of Asia’s,save for Japan and maybe china;not quite sure[/s].
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
gallivant:

Is true Nigerians consume half a million tonnes of tubers each annually?

u need some tubers?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:

grin grin

Unless you don't know what a bigger economy or it is just on paper.

Retail sector? Can we start with retail space first, retail companies etc. Retail sector is not something of the lip!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
theenchanter:
u need some tubers?

grin wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

I gave you a smile insight but you cancelled it just cos it threw your stupid opinion to the ground. I love to see you Kenyans stupidly loose your cool when cornered.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
Your retail sector is only competing with Ivory Coast our neighbor at around 10 billion dollars in sales .... That is how small your economy is...

We're in 2022, Let's see the e-commerce data. You can dominate in retail sector but you won't have a say in retail space, which matters most in 2022.

Retail sector does not equate to economy cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

Sammy you are regurgitating a lot of garbage lately. sad
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
Yes we have a bigger PPP, bigger GDP per Capita, a higher HDI, a bigger disposable income, a tiny unemployment rate.....

How can your tiny economy not have all of that and you want to compare with us?

A country with 2 malls is not even in the race, forget about competition.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
gallivant:

Retail sector? Can we start with retail space first, retail companies etc. Retail sector is not something of the lip!
You Just spoke my mind.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:
In Africa, We don't produce oil but we're one of the most developed countries in pipeline infrastructure.

Nigeria, one of the biggest oil producers in the world is not doing well - neither are they bad.
Tz beats you on that
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

Population bla de bla. What’s stopping you from surpassing us.
While of Asia’s,save for Japan and maybe china;not quite sure.

Education, access to maternal health and family planning etc.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kazikazi:
Tz beats you on that

Your partnership with Zambia saved you big. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kazikazi:
Tz beats you on that

tongue

You exist to compete with Kenyans at every level? That's a boring existence.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

But the development of Kenya doesn’t reflect on her gdp,I mean look at Morocco.

Are you still confused?
When I look at the GDP of SA,Morocco and TZ,and their developments,then when I compare with. other nations with similar or higher GDP than them,I just come to one conclusion...
It is foolish to trust GDP figures coming from mos of African nations
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
gallivant:

Sammy you are regurgitating a lot of garbage lately. sad

How is the generator today Chennai?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (2498) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.