Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1139231 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (2496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Of course, retail sales should come first for any retailer. But here, we're talking about the consumer - the majority!!!

In this sector, quality matters for consumers - quantity goes for retailers.
we are talking about the economy.... To the economy, sales is very important..

To the consumer, availability of goods comes first...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
The 770m jetty, fully funded by the Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) is the largest of its kind in Africa, with capacity to load and offload very large vessels of up to 200,000 DWT carrying all categories of petroleum products including crude oil, white oils and LPG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhTYuTlHCNY

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
rvp2018:

The 770m jetty, fully funded by the Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) is the largest of its kind in Africa, with capacity to load and offload very large vessels of up to 200,000 DWT carrying all categories of petroleum products including crude oil, white oils and LPG.

You don start again. Later you would say.." I am impressed, I never knew " grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
rvp2018:

That's a lie

It's not even among the largest in West Africa let alone in All of Africa ....

When will you guys stop making absurd claims ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
GeneralDae:

You don start again. Later you would say.." I am impressed, I never knew " grin
grin grin

Mass Formation psychosis is what these Kenyans are suffering from grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
You can't even handle facts

See how you're having a mental breakdown .....

You Kenyans are suffering from Mass Formation psychosis...

You are really funny oo.... PPP is not about your population but your productive capacity using exchange parity...

My facts are right on GDP per Capita and only a Lunatic will argue facts.
Dumbo,

GDP per capita in purchasing power parity is calculated with the total population, Where: purchasing power rate is divided by the country's total population.

PPP by itself in GDP (INT$ at PPP) has nothing to do with population, why are you struggling to reason?

Your GDP per capita is wrong. Go and get your facts right. We're in 2022, stop peddling bs.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
we are talking about the economy.... To the economy, sales is very important..

To the consumer, availability of goods comes first...

Economy cuts across both the consumer and the retailer - I hope you understand microeconomics. The retailer needs to be satisfied for a business to run. Remember the consumers - or rather the customers are the backbone of the any business - it's all about the customer and not you as a retailer.

Don't display ignorance.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
Shma:

Dumbo,

GDP per capita in purchasing power parity is calculated with the total population, Where: purchasing power rate is divided by the country's total population.

PPP by itself in GDP (INT$ at PPP) has nothing to do with population, why are you struggling to reason?

Your GDP per capita is wrong. Go and get your facts right. We're in 2022, stop peddling bs.

[/s]

From one nonsense to another

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
Shma:

Economy cuts across both the consumer and the retailer - I hope you understand microeconomics. The retailer needs to be satisfied for a business to run. Remember the consumers - or rather the customers are the backbone of the any business - it's all about the customer and not you as a retailer.

Don't display ignorance.
[/s]

Another set of nonsense again

When will you guys ever learn

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
[s][/s]

From one nonsense to another

Exercise your brain cells, don't run away.

And don't bring another lie - you need to open room for learning.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
[s][/s]

Another set of nonsense again

When will you guys ever learn

Don't bring any bs again. Your zoo is tiny - with tonnes of gold. You should be playing at SA level, but now, you're still mingling with niger on underdevelopment and insignificancy.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
You love to live in condominiums,others want their privacy, at the end of the day, no one is superior to one another,it's just a choice. Enjoy Ghana single homes as far as your eyes can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyvbBdJctas

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Exercise brain cells, don't run away.

And don't bring another lie - you need to open room for learning.

I'm wasting my time on someone who doesn't have a shred of idea what he is talking about ..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kazikazi:
Hohohohohohohoho
Son,naija came up with 57m tonnes of cassava. You now talk of bellies full of cassava.Surely,your comments was going straight into Africa's cassava powerhouse

You know what part of Africa communist dullards hail from. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Don't bring any bs again. Your zoo is tiny - with tonnes of gold. You should be playing at SA level, but now, you're still mingling with niger on underdevelopment and insignificancy.
we are already playing at that level in almost all things

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
That's a lie

Maybe Nigeria can be ahead., they have had a history of oil since 1956. we can be second or third if not first in sub-Saharan Africa.

Don't expect your weeny village to even smell it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
That's a lie

Show us Ghana's jetty..simple. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
popizaino:
You love to live in condominiums,others want their privacy, at the end of the day, no one is superior to one another,it's just a choice. Enjoy Ghana single homes as far as your eyes can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyvbBdJctas
grin grin

People are really putting up nice homes everywhere

Sometimes I wonder where the explosion in wealth is coming from...

The rate at which all these areas have become residential neighborhoods from just bare bush is astonishing

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
we are already playing at that level in almost all things

A country with less retail space than Uganda? Give us a break.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
I'm wasting my time on someone who doesn't have a shred of idea what he is talking about ..
You're just bamboozled by facts. Your puny brain has failed you big time. But at least you've tried, you're not like samboro- the dumbest human in nairaland. Retail space once again, does not equate to the entire economy of a country.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Maybe Nigeria can be ahead., they have had a history of oil since 1956. we can be second or third if not first in sub-Saharan Africa.

Don't expect your weeny village to even smell it.
let me tell you the countries that are ahead ...

Egypt, Libya, Morocco,SA, Angola, Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal and etc..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
gallivant:

A country with less retail space than Uganda? Give us a break.
Ghana has double your country retail space .... If we are actually counting retail spaces ..

Ghana has 20% more retail sales than your country...

Shhhh and compete with our neighbor Ivory Coast

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
let me tell you the countries that are ahead ...

Egypt, Libya, Morocco,SA, Angola, Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, etc..
Correction:

We're talking about sub-Saharan Africa, or you don't even know your map?

In sub-Sahara, the list is this way:
Nigeria
Kenya
Senegal.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
Shma:

You're just bamboozled by facts. Your puny brain has failed you big time. But at least you've tried, you're not like samboro- the dumbest human in nairaland. Retail space once again, does not equate to the entire economy of a country.
[/s]

You keep posting nonsense

Post something with sense that shows that you even understand the things you want to speak to... Then I'll find you worthy to engage

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Correction:

We're talking about sub-Saharan Africa, or you don't even know your map?

In sub-Sahara, the list is this way:
Nigeria
Kenya
Senegal.
Go and watch your video again... It is boldly written Africa..

Even in Sub Saharan Africa, your country still doesn't come in First 10

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
Ghana has double your country retail space .... If we are actually counting retail spaces ..

Ghana has 20% more retail sales than your country...

Shhhh and compete with our neighbor Ivory Coast
Why are you ranting my guy? Are you another samboro in making?

Drop the link. Don't come here with half-baked information.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Why are you ranting my guy? Are you another samboro in making?

Drop the link. Don't come here with half-baked information.
link to what ?

Shouldn't your retail sales be known to you?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
Go and watch your video again... It is boldly written Africa..

Even in Sub Saharan Africa, your country still doesn't come in First 10

The quote you replayed, clearly stated sub-Saharan. I thought you treated glaucoma in 2021?

Retaliate with a link or similar video to counter what you've seen. Don't be a noisemaker.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

The quote you replayed, clearly stated sub-Saharan. I thought you treated glaucoma in 2021?

Retaliate with a link or similar video to counter what you've seen. Don't be a noisemaker.
now you are making noise and dodging your own nonsense

I'm telling you that even in Sub Saharan Africa, your country does not appear in the top 10...

Even Tema oil Refinery Jetty is larger than that and likewise Tema port and the new one in Takoradi is also Larger than that in storage capacity....

I know the jetty in Ivory Coast is larger than that...
I also know that Nigeria's is larger than that..
I know of SA, Angola, Equatorial Guinea

These are some of the few I've delivered products to or lifted product from... I'm speak from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
now you are making noise and dodging your own nonsense

I'm telling you that even in Sub Saharan Africa, your country does not appear in the top 10...

Even Tema oil Refinery Jetty is larger than that and likewise Tema port and the new one in Takoradi is also Larger than that in storage capacity....

I know the jetty in Ivory Coast is larger than that...
I also know that Nigeria's is larger than that..
I know of SA, Angola, Equatorial Guinea

These are some of the few I've delivered products to or lifted product from... I'm speak from experience.

No link = tantrums.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
The Capital

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
gallivant:

No link = tantrums.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (2496) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.