Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Ondo APC Primary: Winner Yet Unknown As Abraham Catches Up With Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC Primary: Winner Yet Unknown As Abraham Catches Up With Akeredolu (829 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo APC Primary: Winner Yet Unknown As Abraham Catches Up With Akeredolu by NFFGG: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Following the sorting of ballot papers, Olusegun Abraham seems to have caught up with Rotimi Akeredolu who was in early lead as the remaining few ballot papers left are being sorted. Only God could tell who the winner could be the way things are going. Stay tune. We will break the news later

(1) (Reply)

The Stupidity Of A President's counsel. / LGA In Sokoto Finally Gets First Ever Secondary School (photos) / I See A Bright Future...ginger Onwusibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.