Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,282 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? (6765 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
is he not too cute for the ladies ? cheesy wink smiley

Modified: i think the boys are angry that i get all the women in this forum , that i am handsome , rich and loved by all .... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well You said the boys ... not the men so you get a pass. as for the rest, you have every right to express yourself as you see fit good day
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2016
niggerblaze
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
an cute and elegant and thats all i can say wink wink wink
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Babzilla:

Well You said the boys ... not the men so you get a pass. as for the rest, you have every right to express yourself as you see fit good day
hater spotted undecided
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jay542:

Estrem. Thank me later Sir smiley
Its actually esteem thanks me lerra undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
sinajangry
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Twaci angry
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^..fagggot claim he ain't really gay but again & again..fagggot post another thread sayin a man is beaautiful....WE WILL CATCH U GAYS ON NAIRALAND! ((truss me)); angry
mrcork, Hav told you am straight am not a fagggxot. I wonder why you keep bashing me from thread to thread .... undecided undecided

if your gay and you wan me to woo you, it anin't gonna happen cos am straight.
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Jay542(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Its actually esteem thanks me lerra undecided undecided undecided
How cheap can you be? undecided The most important thing is you know the correct one.
But your lips be like catapult sha. Abeg make we use am go hunt lipsrsealed
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by honeygirl17: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jay542:

How cheap can you be? undecided The most important thing is you know the correct one.
But your lips be like catapult sha. Abeg make we use am go hunt lipsrsealed
You bad grin
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Jay542(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
You bad grin
The guy na fool nw. Simple correction he go modify the word. Very Cheap fool.
Happy Sunday jare
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by honeygirl17: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jay542:

The guy na fool nw. Simple correction he go modify the word. Very Cheap fool.
Happy Sunday jare
same to you my brother. Cum chop rice
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Jay542(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
Where's the location biko?? I'm hungry grin
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by honeygirl17: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jay542:

Where's the location biko?? I'm hungry grin
For port Harcourt
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
jashar how are you cool cool
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
sweepy ,
i wanna chop the rice between your legs wink wink wink
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by TerrorSquad147: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Pls....pls stop. Jealousy doesn't look good on you wink
••••••
What'sup ? You gettin' anywhere with mamagee3 ?
what happened to your original profile?
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
hater spotted undecided
Dumbass spotted undecided

1 Like

Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by honeygirl17: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sweepy ,
i wanna chop the rice between your legs wink wink wink
You see the moniker u just quote? I look like troll angry
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by honeygirl17: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Babzilla:

Dumbass spotted undecided
Kuku kee the boy grin grin
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
Kuku kee the boy grin grin
No need to
He is fùcked already
by his own foolishness
Our own na to dey look the clown prince
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
You see the moniker u just quote? I look like troll angry
sweety, please send me your nude photos . I promise ta keep em private smiley cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Babzilla:

No need to
He is fùcked already
by his own foolishness
you leave in ojuelegba right undecided undecided
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by honeygirl17: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sweety, please send me your nude photos . I promise ta keep em private smiley cheesy wink wink wink
See your basin mouth. If I slap you?
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by honeygirl17: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Babzilla:

No need to
He is fùcked already
by his own foolishness
grin grin grin gringrin he should change his moniker
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Jay542(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
For port Harcourt
Lol. Port kwa! Just enjoy the rice. Maybe Some other time. Thank you smiley
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
so you don't wanna fooork me huh? angry angry angry angry
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Jay542(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
You bad too grin. Very Epic Mouth cheesy
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by honeygirl17: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. Port kwa! Just enjoy the rice. Maybe Some other time. Thank you smiley
Come joor
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Franchise21(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
but am not poor i own millions of assets undecided undecided undecided
Lol... So na only poor guys dey contest for Mr NL? grin
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Jay542(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
honeygirl17:
Come joor
Transport na bag of rice oo grin. We have to be economical as Nigeria be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Big Ass In Tight Dresses? Get In Here. (guys Only) / I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now / How Will You Spend Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.