Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Islamic Religion - Total Surrender Total Submission - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Islamic Religion - Total Surrender Total Submission (633 Views)

What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion? / What Is The Islamic View On Aje? / The Islamic Response To Trials And Hardships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Islamic Religion - Total Surrender Total Submission by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2016
The word "Islam" is an Arabic word which means "Peace". The history of Islamic Religion is dated back to Prophet Adam and His Wife may the peace of Allah be with them.

What is Islam?
Islam is peace acquired by submitting your will to Allah Only. Islam is the total surrender and total submission to the will of God Almighty.

Pillars Of Islam

There are Five Pillars of Islam:

1) Shahada: Testifying to God's One-ness: The declaration "There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His prophet."
2) Salat: Prayer. General Features of Islamic Prayer. ...
3) Zakat: Giving charity.
4) Sawm: Fast. ...
5) Hajj: Pilgrimage.

Article Of Faith

There are Six article of Faith

In Islam, Muslim doctrine is often summarized in "Six Articles of Faith." These are the fundamental beliefs which every Muslim must ascribe to:

1. One God (Allah)

The central belief in Islam, and arguably the most important theme of Islam, is that there is one God. The Muslim name for God is "Allah," which is Arabic for "the (al) God (Ilah)."

2. The angels of God

3. The books of God, especially the Qur'an

4. The Messengers of God

5. The Day of Judgment (or the afterlife)

6. The supremacy of God's will (or predestination)

@farouk0403 I opened this thread purposely for you as I promised earlier to offer you an assist. Above is only a quick summary of the Islamic religion. The link
http://www.islam-guide.com is a wonderful place that can teach you many things in Islam from grassroot, my appeal to you is to make the website your friend.

Again this this thread is for you, drop any question on Islam anytime anywhere. May Allah guide you. I might invite my friends to help also.

If you are thinking was going here visit this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3176106/please-need-which-way-should

(1) (Reply)

...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. / Why Atheism & Non-religion Never Built Civilization / Connecting Muslims Across The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.