Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain (42014 Views)

Nicholas Anyanwu Wins Lawsuit As Abuja Court Nullifies His Suspension / Primate Nicholas Okoh Speaks On Tithing / Nicholas Chukwuemeka Tagbo Burial Ceremony In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nickymezor:
Jst came to see his face...hmmmmm wonders shall neva cease..

It is well.

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is part of why the Anglican Church in Nigeria decide to add "Church of Nigeria" to its name, to assert some form of independence from the mother church in England.

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by teacherbim(f): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt post=49
056324:

E be like say ds gay sweet o. I need a gay partner too

I reject it for you bro
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by bonechamberlain(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chamberlain why, why. Smh
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
grin grin grin

Nairalanders, will you worship in such a church?

grin grin grin
Wait...Lemme ask Ifa

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by AkumahTalk(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
[size=16pt]The church is for old white people anyway.[/size]

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
How some people take dey decide to fvck man anus dey shock me.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by figure007(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
its in the bible...at the end time terrible things shall happen .... agents of darkness....no one to judge him but heyyy this man is not a man of God... i dont think he has a bible if not e would have known its a sin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by sabi99(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
satan is so much @ work in trying to bring d church of God down buh God will show him pepper. For someone who is not a priest to come out openly to say he/she is gay is moronic and d person will be even a bigger slowpoke when he's a priest cos he should be very much aware that sodom n gomorrha was obliterated by God cos of that gay stuff or maybe they always skip dah part when reading d bible. Sodom n gomorrha would av still been in existence if not cos of ds gay shiit. God pls av pity on ds world. For pple that say they were born gay, their head needs to be routine serviced atleast every 2hrs and for those that medically tags it a hormonal disorder, they all need strong prayer.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by sheddy03: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

His Church! His believe!!
Can we label him Satanic?
definitely satanic

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by arosunshine(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Akshow:
Oya let the bashing begin from homophobic, hypocritical, holier than thou, more pope Than Benedict, more Christian than the white men that brought the Christianity Nigerians begin. Sipping zoborodo as I read comments from ignorant homophobics grin

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by nonhuman(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
me too

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by nonhuman(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
how did he know his sexuality when he is suppose to be celibate

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Collinsnice(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Blackkie: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
NO

BrainnewsNg:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Arewa12: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hmmm... Issoke
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by mrZENographer: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
lankieman:
Awake African s.

Sorry for you. This man is leading millions of souls to hellfire.
Bubble: If the blind lead the blind BOTH of them will fall into the ditch. (Bible verse)

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by mapet: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
This is part of why the Anglican Church in Nigeria decide to add "Church of Nigeria" to its name, to assert some form of independence from the mother church in England.

The Church of Nigeria has now TOTALLY severed their relationship with the Church of England

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Isiri: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Alhamdulilah that I'm now a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by mrZENographer: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
sabi99:
satan is so much @ work in trying to bring d church of God down buh God will show him pepper. For someone who is not a priest to come out openly to say he/she is gay is moronic and d person will be even a bigger slowpoke when he's a priest cos he should be very much aware that sodom n gomorrha was obliterated by God cos of that gay stuff or maybe they always skip dah part when reading d bible. Sodom n gomorrha would av still been in existence if not cos of ds gay shiit. God pls av pity on ds world. For pple that say they were born gay, their head needs to be routine serviced atleast every 2hrs and for those that medically tags it a hormonal disorder, they all need strong prayer.

The strategy of satan- the cursed is to send witches and wizards to come in the name of the Lord Almighty, with white chuchery gowns and then proclaim they are gay. And endtime-nairaland puts it on frontpage.

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ain't surprised. Britain is turning to Satan. It's the last days, anything, just anything is possible
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
teacherbim:

I reject it for you bro
Lol. Amen o my dear. Tnx. Na d last thing weh I no fit ever do be dat. God forbid

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
mapet:

The Church of Nigeria has now TOTALLY severed their relationship with the Church of England
That is not true. The Church of Nigeria still pays obeisance to the Bishop of Canterburry, who is the spiritual lead of Anglican Church.
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

His Church! His believe!!

Can we label him Satanic?
even Satan has a church! satan has a bible. the man's orientation or lifestyle is not in -line with Christ in any way.
was Isaiah interested in women?no!was he gay?NO!!Moses nkor?Christ nkor?

so, yes!!!he's a gadamn satanic boncor!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
my due respect to all gays

It's a NO! NO!! NO!!!

Dats reverse sexuality
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
with due respect to all gays,

It's a NO! NO!! NO!!!

Gay is reverse sexuality
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
lustychima:
my due respect to all gays
It's a NO! NO!! NO!!!
Dats reverse sexuality
gay no get respect levels ooh cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by mrZENographer: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Isiri:
Alhamdulilah that I'm now a Muslim.

My dear, these satanic bishop and moderators are there to make you have a wrong perception of christianity. They are satan's agent and into one cult or another. They hate God and Christ and are on assignment to deceive the gullible masses.

This is a great abomination. Also know, Jesus is the only way to heaven. Satan knows this, thats why he's trying so hard angry to corrupt christianity/christians with all sorts of fetish. BE WISE.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by lankieman: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hehehe as usual fear of the unknown..You want to make heaven...your so called pastors or men of God or whatever u call them are busy exploring your ignorance to their benefits, embarking on projects that is protected for a lifetime and making their wards and sibling s next of kin.

ote author=mrZENographer post=49067850]

Sorry for you. This man is leading millions of souls to hellfire.
Bubble: If the blind lead the blind BOTH of them will fall into the ditch. (Bible verse)[/quote]

1 Share

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by mapet: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

That is not true. The Church of Nigeria still pays obeisance to the Bishop of Canterburry, who is the spiritual lead of Anglican Church.

Bros, I am you a TODAY's news. Recall the church had partially severed relationship and did not attend the last Lambeth's conference; Rather it organised it's own GAFCON Conference in Jerusalem
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by mrZENographer: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
even Satan has a church! satan has a bible. the man's orientation or lifestyle is not in -line with Christ in any way.
was Isaiah interested in women?no!was he gay?NO!!Moses nkor?Christ nkor?

so, yes!!!he's a gadamn satanic boncor!!

Please say it again and again for these non-chalants to hear. These people that are being toss to and fro like football by the devil and his minions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.