Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain (42016 Views)

Nicholas Anyanwu Wins Lawsuit As Abuja Court Nullifies His Suspension / Primate Nicholas Okoh Speaks On Tithing / Nicholas Chukwuemeka Tagbo Burial Ceremony In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by sabi99(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
mrZENographer:

The strategy of satan- the cursed is to send witches and wizards to come in the name of the Lord Almighty, with white chuchery gowns and then proclaim they are gay. And endtime-nairaland puts it on frontpage.
we are in end times. Gay act is sodomy
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by oz4real83(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
lankieman:
Awake African s.
lets forget the hypocrisy and realise the plain truth that even the pope needs salvation.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by lankieman: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=oz4real83 post=49068414] lets forget the hypocrisy and realise the plain truth that even the pope needs salvation. [/quot

Christianity itself is fraud.

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by CandyDiamond(f): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Isiri:
Alhamdulilah that I'm now a Muslim.
There is more gayism in your new found religion, Google about sodomy in Arab world and you will be shocked, [/b]the world largest number of gays is found in Arab world where your religion is dominant.[b]

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by gidjah(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
is he from the Catholic section or Anglican please ?some one come to my aid o!
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Mypeople2(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Haba!What is this? And has the effrontery to utter it? Cold dey catch me for here now

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by seamus387(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Queen of England did not support this gay act of a thing.

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Isiri: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:

There is more gayism in your new found religion, Google about sodomy in Arab world and you will be shocked, [/b]the world largest number of gays is found in Arab world where your religion is dominant.[b]

But not in mosque..or from any imam like your pastors and bishop.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by seamus387(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hmm
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by seamus387(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
I though Queen of England did not support gayism. How then did they pass d bail.
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by ebenholer(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Have they really taken this man to psychiatric hospital for medical check-up? I want to believe he suffering from physical ailment.
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by DTRUMPER: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
1stCitizen:
How some people take dey decide to fvck man anus dey shock me.

The decision they weaken my body too.

I seriously see it as a form of madness though, because madness get different versions. grin
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by CandyDiamond(f): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Isiri:

But not in mosque..or from any imam like your pastors and bishop.
So if the Arab world have the world largest number of gays,you think that imams will not be among them, [/b]they do it in secrecy because there is no freedom of expression and free will in Islam,it is by sword through sharia[b], but in Christianity making heaven is not by force but by choice, freedom of expression and way of life,no sharia,no beheading, God is left to judge the sinners,not humans judging for him and spilling blood here and there to enforce religious practices.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lolz
VajanahDischaj:
gay no get respect levels ooh cheesy
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Mazeed(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
End time bishop

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:

So if the Arab world have the world largest number of gays,you think that imams will not be among them, [/b]they do it in secrecy because there is no freedom of expression and free will in Islam,it is by sword through sharia[b], but in Christianity making heaven is not by force but by choice, freedom of expression and way of life,no sharia,no beheading, God is left to judge the sinners,not humans judging for him and spilling blood here and there to enforce religious practices.
u made lots of sense
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by annawhite(f): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
How bishop take know his sexuality,ain't they supposed to stay away from sex and relationship#
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by omosuper(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:

I pity you.
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by yazach: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
lexiconkabir, rilwayn01, demzy, come and see parishbookadict pastor
I laugh in Chinese
bukhokhokhokhokho
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by M2dX(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
God made man and wuman , not man and man
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
lustychima:
Lolz
abi no be true?LOLs... imagine when men dey make speech for public about national issues, one Homo go raise hand to contribute grin
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by HIV1: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You are a BIG LIAR
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by M2dX(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
i love my God, but some human are just not doing good..
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by HIV1: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You are a BIG LIAR cool
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by stnkembu(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
No, we can't label him satanic.... Who are we to decide?

BrainnewsNg:

His Church! His believe!!

Can we label him Satanic?
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by nonjebose(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
annawhite:
How bishop take know his sexuality,ain't they supposed to stay away from sex and relationship#
He is an Anglican Bishop not Catholic priest
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by kayabd(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:

oga...u re saying rubbish

so shut up ur mouth mbok
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by nonjebose(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
The Archbishop is more interested in the man's commitment to church duty than in the instruction of God. Of course, they understand what they are doing. It is the members of the church that listen to such persons that are either ignorant or carefree
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by TrajansKong: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
razortruth:
Ain't surprised. Britain is turning to Satan. It's the last days, anything, just anything is possible

I guess it's just up to Naija to lead Christendom in the paths of righteousness. grin grin grin

With the power of White Chizosss all things are possible for us!
Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by nyabinghi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Islam forbids homosexuality. No wonder jesus surrounded himself with 12 men. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain by tunjidj3: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thank God for exposing this olosho bishop I hope nigeri a bishop will stop sending our youth to england for training as we can see now the first is becoming the last vice versa so endtime things on course may God have mercy on us so that the negative side of endtime prophecy do not come to pass in our life let he that think in is hearth that he is steadfast be watchful because the lord is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.