Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Urgent Attention Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgent Attention Needed (553 Views)

Attention! Used Empty Cement Bags Needed - Over 15000 Bags.. / Maize Farm: Urgent Attention / Calling The Attention Of All Maize Farmers And Suppliers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Attention Needed by lekan008(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2016
Good day dear learned brothers and sisters on Agriculture forum. I was given a task by my boss to source for international buyer for our vegetables and spices. I've tried all my possible but couldn't get any reasonable outcome. Please I need someone to put me through the process.
Thanks as I await your swift and positive responses.
Q. O. Oreitan
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by GabdelandAgro(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2016
lekan008:
Good day dear learned brothers and sisters on Agriculture forum. I was given a task by my boss to source for international buyer for our vegetables and spices. I've tried all my possible but couldn't get any reasonable outcome. Please I need someone to put me through the process.
Thanks as I await your swift and positive responses.
Q. O. Oreitan
talk to me; gabdeland.agro@yandex.com
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by lekan008(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2016
GabdelandAgro:
talk to me; gabdeland.agro@yandex.com
Thanks for the swift response sir. Kindly check your mail
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by NikzonDecorCity: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hello brother,
I understand how stressful and difficult the process is but trust me it only takes patience and just steady communication.
I will give you just a little hint of what I know about how to get foreign clients for your business.
First of all I want you to imagine how these yahoo boys get their victims. They send out thousands of emails to their victims. The actual truth is that such act is called email marketing but they use it for wrong stuffs. Imagine now that you have a legitimate business proposal and you send this out to thousands of people every day, I promise you will find interested clients.
Now how do you send bulk emails? The answer is simple. You can open a gmail account because gmail allows you to send up to 500 emails at a go and these emails go straight to the recipients inbox and not their spam.
Now how do you get the recipients email addresses? If you go to google and search for example "2016 guestbook email addresses of import export in USA" you will see alot of pages that will come up with various email addresses. Now open another window and still open google but this time search "email extractor lite 1.6" then select one of them.
From the first Google Search with the emails, once you click on any link from the search results, just press select all (control A) and copy (control C) then go to the other window with the extractor and paste it in the box provided in the extractor and the press extract. It will extract only all the emails available on that page. Do this process contineously to extract as much emails as you want. You can then seperate the email with the extractor into 500 places each. You can now save all your extracted emails in your notepad so that you can keep updating it and using it regularly.

On another note, you can put up adverts in sites like LinkedIn, startupbizhub, Alibaba and other platforms for import export deals.

I wish you all the best in your hussle. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Attention Needed by Neduzze5(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
NikzonDecorCity:
Hello brother,
I understand how stressful and difficult the process is but trust me it only takes patience and just steady communication.
I will give you just a little hint of what I know about how to get foreign clients for your business.
First of all I want you to imagine how these yahoo boys get their victims. They send out thousands of emails to their victims. The actual truth is that such act is called email marketing but they use it for wrong stuffs. Imagine now that you have a legitimate business proposal and you send this out to thousands of people every day, I promise you will find interested clients.
Now how do you send bulk emails? The answer is simple. You can open a gmail account because gmail allows you to send up to 500 emails at a go and these emails go straight to the recipients inbox and not their spam.
Now how do you get the recipients email addresses? If you go to google and search for example "2016 guestbook email addresses of import export in USA" you will see alot of pages that will come up with various email addresses. Now open another window and still open google but this time search "email extractor lite 1.6" then select one of them.
From the first Google Search with the emails, once you click on any link from the search results, just press select all (control A) and copy (control C) then go to the other window with the extractor and paste it in the box provided in the extractor and the press extract. It will extract only all the emails available on that page. Do this process contineously to extract as much emails as you want. You can then seperate the email with the extractor into 500 places each. You can now save all your extracted emails in your notepad so that you can keep updating it and using it regularly.

On another note, you can put up adverts in sites like LinkedIn, startupbizhub, Alibaba and other platforms for import export deals.

I wish you all the best in your hussle. God bless us all.

Nice one brother. Your little article was quite insightful.
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by akinvest(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
What
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by NikzonDecorCity: 6:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Neduzze5:

Nice one brother. Your little article was quite insightful.

You are welcome boss.

(1) (Reply)

Pineapple Slice Grows Into Entire Fruit After Being Left On A Window For 8 Years / Nassarawa Plantain Farmers / Catfish Farming--the Improved Production Technique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.