Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

what???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what???? (743 Views)

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

what???? by Fysat(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2009
what
Re: what???? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2009
Fysat:

My sister came home last week fidgeting and was musing to her self through out lastweek when i walked to her and asked her what the problem iwas, she said she saw a message on her boyfriend's phone sent by his ex stating that "if a lie goes fof twenty years the truth will surely meet up with it." And she asked him what was the meaning he said that when he went home for Ramadan break he said he saw his ex whom the dated for five years and wants them to start the relationship again. The reason for there breakup was that the guy who was in final year' his school department got burnt and they couldnt trace his document he had to start all over again from the scratch. Now he has enrolled in a private uni back on his two feets and in 200 level now his ex wants him back. Now the guy wants to pick his now six years relationship and throw away a six month relationship with my sister away. She desperately need advice though i adviced her to throw it in is face first b4 he breakes her heart or what do ya think? undecided

You can't make someone stay. . .if they wanna walk out on you. . .she can't force him to be with her if he wants to go back to his ex. . .she just got to be thankful that this shit happened in the early stages of the relationship. . .she had better walk now that its early. . .

It won't be long before the fool is dumped again by his ex for failing year 2!
Re: what???? by izeek(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
well there is nothing she can do to make him stay,
if his mind is set on returning to a lady who left him based on his educational status,
i wonder what would happen when has major set backs in life.

we guys just dont learn that its not beauty thats makes a home, its character nad brain.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Precious Moments Between Two Lovers / How Can You Get The Truth From A Lady? / Can I Still Trust Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.