Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! (36418 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Brothers, Will You Allow Your ONLY Sister Marry A Staunch Muslim Or Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by heavyg(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
It all started the first time I saw a fluffy toy with my sister. Then I would see a love note here, a missed call there. I would see book gifts that had words written on it, all from the same guy. Later, when my sister was having a hard time at work, I used to hear her talking on the phone and from the response, it was obvious the guy was encouraging her. All these pointed to the fact that some chivalrous gentleman was showing some interest in my darling sister.

My sister has not been so lucky in love. She dated a guy who was abusive and really dealt with her, which is really painful as she's the most loving girl any guy can have.

Later, I got to know this new guy from her Facebook. He seemed decent enough. And then later I was utterly shocked to see him working as a security man at a bank.

I feel so disappointed in my sis. Is that the best She can do? Can't she get a decent man with a decent job? Must it be abusive man+ good job or good man+security job? I understand that he is loving. But, there are loving bankers out there, not the bank security guard.

Guys, I just want you to put yourself in my shoes. I can't even process that she's actually thinking of marrying this guy.

n.b
I'm surprised at all the castigation. you people should walk in my shoe to know How it pinches.

4 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by afdynamic(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
hmmm.......
Anyway, 4rm my own point of view. I would want 2 to find out d potentials d security guy has. Who knws, he may be a graduate wit a gud potentials n a brighter future bt tryin 2 meet ends meet wit is current job cos of d situation of unemployment in d country. The guy may even be the CSO wit gud pay n less work. but if d guy his d otherwise, talk brain 2 ur sister's head. No woman on earth deserves 2 suffer. If a lady's father is poor, it is nt her fault but if her husband is poor, it is her fault. Why wil u fall in luv wit sumbody dat is nobody.

39 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Gudintent: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
So from the Facebook picture there was no signboard on his head stating he was a security man at the bank? undecided

Right! true love is unconditional, a security man today could head his own security firm 2moro, don't rule out this love because you think the man has nothing to offer or he is beneath your sister.

He works and earn an honest salary. If as you say your sister has bn maltreated in a previous relationship rather than being negative about this r/ship why don't you just be happy she is happy.

Being with a Banker does not equate to happiness for her, right now she seems happy cept she tells you otherwise.

Let it be.

69 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pardon me for a moment, is he not human? Being a security man does not mean he hopes to remain there forever. I don't see anything wrong.

Get to know the guy and MAKE sure he's a guy of vision and not just a wandering going with the wind. Know more about him, know his goals, plans for the future, educational background and so on.
You want your sister to marry a billionaire? Guess what, sister, millionaires are not throw from heaven...they are made. For all u know, this guy might just be someone on that route. Rome was not built in a day. They fact that he's a security man today does not mean he'll remain one forever. I wish you'd stop being paranoid and just face facts.

What's it with girls and rich men anyway?? Are there not woman out there making millions on daily basis? So are you saying she should be dependent on her hubby?

38 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Dreamflyin(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
'Book Gifts!'. Man, that dude is for keepers. It's hard though to accept him 'cos of his low job standards. Take your time to know the kind of person he is. Stalk his FB page, frame an acct, add him and stalk his posts, comments and likes. Those will give you the overall psyche of your future inlaw.
Is he ambitious? A dreamer? Etc. Best of luck.

9 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by cycline404(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
... I will write after work....
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by onyeguy: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okay we done hear undecided
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by OmoAlata1(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
you should mind your business and let your sister decide her own self. it is her heart not yours

15 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by osahonmk(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ops first of all.... wats ur occupation

19 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
[size=15pt]which do you prefer, a security man who will love your sister and treat her the way he would love somebody else to treat him or a man who is rich but will continuously abuse her?! in my opinion, you should let your sister be, she is matured enough to make decisions for herself. or do you want to marry her¡[/size]

21 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Standing5(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
She need some sense of security.

39 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Bimboscoo: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Would you rather give your sister to a Yahoo boy or a Security man. There's dignity in labour my friend. If your sister is happy with it you should support her. They have a long way to go. A security today might be a business owner tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Aromas: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oga o, so security no be work again?
What's d major prblm of our country 2day?
D'banj of 2day was once a security guard in one of the supermarket here in London 2geda with Don Jazzy but 2day n'ko did they still remain as security?
Blessing is very important in whatever we lay our hands 2 may be you're a civil servant or you set up ur private business, blessing is vital most.
Being a security guard doesn't mean he won't succeed in life or do you think dat's her final place?
Mind you everybody as his or her own gift 4rm God, you don't know wot ur sister has see b4 hooking up wt him. You might be thinking of 2day while your sister has already know wot the guy is gonna be in future, which she may not decide 2 speak out.
So let her go 4 her choice!!!

8 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by MaziOmenuko: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
This is the silliest joke I've heard all month! OP, is this a joke or are you for real? No wonder the smileys beside your topic.

heavy g:
I feel so disappointed in my sis. Is that the best She can do? Can't she get a decent man with a decent job? Must it be abusive man+ good job or good man+security job? I understand that he is loving. But, there are loving bankers out there, not the bank security guard.

Imagine the trash you're typing! How old are you again? (Make I know, so I fit stoop a little low to your thinking capacity before responding further)

12 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Abbeylincson(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Jensenelizz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Booked
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by zuma4k(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lol
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Sophiegurl(f): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
If the guy is educated, obviously there would be prospect. Stories can be rewritten. Pray for them.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bros, this is a tough one but don't make conclusions yet. I will like to know more about your background and especially what your sister was like as a child. Are you guys rich and with some social status you need to protect or are you from an average middle class family? Is your sister a graduate and you all are graduates with good jobs? How was your sister as a child. Was she pampered, loved or insecure? Was she an only girl or a middle child? Does she feel confident in herself and does she feel beautiful? How old is she?

I am asking these questions to fully understand what her problem may be and how best to solve it. That is if she has a problem at all.

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by iamswizz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
So moderator dey gbagaun sef.. Na wa o.. See error for topic sha.

The op fit be mechanic sef undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by pelhurmy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Is it bad? C nothing bad in it
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by iLLiE(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pic? angry
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Sageez(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Man I understand your point. I feel same way. I know am too young to be saying this buh I have to say it.
In my sec skul days, I use to have this gf, I loved her so much, I use to sneak outta class just to see her face. Though her parents were richer than mine, I attained a public skul, she attained a private skul. Her friends told her not to continue the relationship because I was from a very poor background. After much pressure from her friends, she called-off the relationship telling me that she cannot date someone who is not sure of furthering his education. I asked her a simple question, what if I further? All she said was ''till then''.
Funny enough we meet last week after about 3years. Walk up to her and asked her ''how is skul'' she told me she just gained admission, all I did was smile and I wished her the best. After our discussion, she asked me what I was doin, and I told her am in skul, she did believe it until I showed her my ID card, all she did was shout '' a private skull? Can you cope with the fees?''. She felt so ashamed. Bro, I advice you give dem time, cuz time cures all wounds. Wit time, u wil get to know d type of person he is. Get close to the guy n get to know the type of person he is. Everyone has his/her bad time, u dont know, he may be in his

36 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by liveogd(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
And this made front page

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by gboso1ne(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
heavy g: It all started the first time I saw a Teddy with my sister. Then I would see a love note here, a missed call there. I would see book gifts that had words written on it, all from the same guy. Later, when my sister was having a hard time at work, I used to hear her talking on the phone and from the response, it was obvious the guy was encouraging her. All these pointed to the fact that some chivalrous gentleman was showing some interest in my darling sister.

My sister has not been so lucky in love. She dated a guy who was abusive and really dealt with her, which is really painful as she's the most loving girl any guy can have.

Later, I got to know this new guy from her Facebook. He seemed decent enough. And then later I was utterly shocked to see him working as a security man at a bank.

Guys, I just want you to put yourself in my shoes. I can't even process that she's actually thinking of marrying this guy.

k
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by johnwizey: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
If she marries him nd u are nt ok wit it, go and hug a transformer. Do u evn wish well for ur sista @ all? If my sis marries a cobbler nd she's ok wit it,nd dey love each oda, y won't i support dem. Marrying a begger wit peace of mind is better dan marrying Dangote wit no peace and love. Remember dat d Rich also cry. Wake up bro nd wish well for ur sista unless u want to marry her urself.

6 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by ayodeji752: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wot is d level of education of ur sister?

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by kenedy175(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Op, love is in the eye of the beholder. you knw type of woman u go marry?
Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by Ladybianca(f): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
If he is loving, not Abusive and a graduate....I dnt c y she shud not marry d love of her life....provided he is hardworkn n will sooner or later get a better job....i prefer to marry a man who is hard workn buh is nt yet rich(we will struggle together n make it together)to a man who is rich now n is nt hardworkn....(God forbid tho)wat wud now happn wen sumtin hapns to his riches........@op allow ur sis to marry her love provided he has dos qualities I mentioned above.....my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by WildChild00(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
OP~ Never under rate anybody in life, it can be too dangerious, one thing you must have failed to realised is that your sis must have identify some areas of prospect in the said guy, which you can not see frm outside, it does not matter if he is a security guide today, due to the economy suitation of the country, he perhaps choose to keep him self busy doing something, instead of staying idle, I have seen a security guard dude in old Oceanic bank, rose to become an Md in an insurance company, all he did was to do some part-time university studies, and today he is an md of an insurance company, so never under rate him.

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by crystalsaint(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Money isnt everything,love and peace of mind is paramount in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia! by global07(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
If the guy was a security man for barclays bank earning hard currency I guess you will not be disappointed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.