Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers (1010 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Amazing photos of two lovers that would really want you to have a real girlfrien / Awww See What These Two Lovers Are Up To. (pic 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by easzypeaszy(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2016
Please as a young man expecting to settle down soon, what qualities should one look for in a lady so he dont make the wrong choice.

Two wonderful sisters on me now.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2016
durrh
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by divinehand2003(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2016
The devil you know is far better than the Angel u don't know. Chose that ''devil" now
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2016
Your headache
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by Oche211(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2016
Modify your post. Write in clear simple english and you will get the advice.
For christ sake, you are a graduate and even doing your M.sc. This your english is too poor unless you graduated with an ordinary pass grade.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2016
"My name is me"

Your name is you and your problem is also supposed to be yours, why then are you bothering us with your problem?
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by easzypeaszy(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Oche211:
Modify your post. Write in clear simple english and you will get the advice.
For christ sake, you are a graduate and even doing your M.sc. This your english is too poor unless you graduated with an ordinary pass grade.
just tak it dat way..for security purpose..

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by Oche211(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2016
easzypeaszy:
just tak it dat way..for security purpose..
A good english does not cause security breaches. You are not expected to give name na.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2016
Lol. I think this is easy decision tho.

1. Don't get into emotional drama with the first girl (The one in your department)

2. Tell her about how you've found and with a new girl

3. Never make her know she's got more/better qualities than the present girl.

4. Help your present girl become the girl you want. Help her correct what she lacks.

5. Stay with the present girl and build your family/home with her

This is all I have to say
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by easzypeaszy(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2016
divinehand2003:
The devil you know is far better than the Angel u don't know. Chose that ''devil" now
tnx bro...also thought of dat..
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2016
Ok,this op is annoying!angry

jab,mastrs,academically low,i take ride to sch

The most annoying part is "my name is me" huh huh it should av been "us"

mtchewwu
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by easzypeaszy(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Lol. I think this is easy decision tho.

1. Don't get into emotional drama with the first girl (The one in your department)

2. Tell her about how you've found and with a new girl

3. Never make her know she's got more/better qualities than the present girl.

4. Help you present girl become the girl you want. Help her correct what she lacks.

5. Stay with the present girl and build your family/home with her

This is all I have to say
tnx..d no 4 tho..she's nt interested in al dat...i hv tried...she stil hqvin upper hand tho..tnx
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2016
easzypeaszy:
tnx..d no 4 tho..she's nt interested in al dat...i hv tried...she stil hqvin upper hand tho..tnx
what exactly is she not doing right?

And why the first girl (course mate) is not right option is cuz you can't tell what has happened between the period you guys lost communication. She could be a different person now. Maybe she wants you now that she believes 'he is financially ok'. You can't completely trust her anymore
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by easzypeaszy(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Oche211:

A good english does not cause security breaches. You are not expected to give name na.
ma family membrs alrdy kw abt da whol thang..dey on naira lik bees on .... jst tryna use som languages dey wont suspect...jst kip calm ama a yoruba boy
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by easzypeaszy(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

And why the first girl (course mate) is not right option is cuz you can't tell what has happened between the period you guys lost communication. She could be a different person now. Maybe she wants you now that she believes 'he is financially ok'. You can't completely trust her anymore
oh my God am afraid to mentn em... i pray dis dnt mk fp...dnt wnt to hurt anyone..cus is lik 8/10 ppl visit nl everyday..
d trth is i kw my clasmate beta cuz of d nature of our course we spend more tim togthr...my lady on d othr side cn plqy d role of a real house wife beta bt nt partnr...lik stand fr u anywer
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by Oche211(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2016
easzypeaszy:
ma family membrs alrdy kw abt da whol thang..dey on naira lik bees on .... jst tryna use som languages dey wont suspect...jst kip calm ama a yoruba boy
if that's d case, then there's my advice.
D first girl who is in ur department does nt love u. That's d simple truth.
She just need a nigga to take care of her expenses thru M.sc program. U've got d ride, u've got some cash, u re d ideal nigga (maga).
Stick with ur girl (d business lady) nd build ur home. What qualities are u talking abt? Boobs? Trust me man, boobs will surely fall flat like d walls of jerico.
Butts? Dat's isn't even relevant.
Beautiful face? There's no wonder that make ups cannot perform.
Stick to ur woman, u hear, stick to ur woman.
However, if u want d girl in ur department, just chop nd go cos that's what she also want to do.
The hand writings are clearly written on the walls. U don't need a daniel to interpret them.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by easzypeaszy(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2016
Harbosede02:
Ok,this op is annoying!angry

jab,mastrs,academically low,i take ride to sch

The most annoying part is "my name is me" huh huh it should av been "us"

mtchewwu
cuzo only real recgnze real..
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by easzypeaszy(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2016
Oche211:

if that's d case, then there's my advice.
D first girl who is in ur department does nt love u. That's d simple truth.
She just need a nigga to take care of her expenses thru M.sc program. U've got d ride, u've got some cash, u re d ideal nigga (maga).
Stick with ur girl (d business lady) nd build ur home. What qualities are u talking abt? Boobs? Trust me man, boobs will surely fall flat like d walls of jerico.
Butts? Dat's isn't even relevant.
Beautiful face? There's no wonder that make ups cannot perform.
Stick to ur woman, u hear, stick to ur woman.
However, if u want d gir in ur department, just chop nd go cos that's what she also want to do.
The hand writings are clearly written on the walls. U don't need a daniel to interpret them.
tnx bro...u sooo funny tho..am nvr a maga bt a clever niga...tnx to al-ly yoh...ama stick to ma lady..am grtfl yoh
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by easzypeaszy(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

and she smokes weed lik he aint nofin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by Oche211(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2016
easzypeaszy:
tnx bro...u sooo funny tho..am nvr a maga bt a clever niga...tnx to al-ly yoh...ama stick to ma lady..am grtfl yoh
dat's d spirit nigga. Wish u all the very best in ur programmes nd relationship.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by MrCork: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=easzypeaszy post=49059401]Please as a young man expecting to settle down soon, what qualities should one look for in a lady so he dont make the wrong choice.

Two wonderful sisters on me now.[/quote

angry
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2016
easzypeaszy:
and she smokes weed lik he aint nofin
Lol. That's another real issue that should be sorted out before anything
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Choose Between This Two Lovers by MrCork: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2016
easzypeaszy:
Please as a young man expecting to settle down soon, what qualities should one look for in a lady so he dont make the wrong choice.

Two wonderful sisters on me now.

...so u sayin u liookin for punnnny insted of findin for job...correct? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Pre-wedding Music Video Shoot / Sex In The Morning Is Good For Couples – Prof Musa Yakubu / Nairalanders What Age Is The Best To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.