Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Experience In An Interview Session - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience In An Interview Session (13454 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / My Interview Session Today.... What Do You Think / A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In An Interview Session by Headmaster055(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2016
It was a lovely morning when I was called to report for an interview that was slated for 8am the next morning.....I was filled with joy for the opportunity to even be invited...I was unable to sleep throughout the night...I was busy wondering how it will look like and the nature of questions to expect...finally the day was here, I dressed up in my brown long sleeves packing shirt on top of my black trousers and my black shoe....I complimented it with my black slim tie...I was there before 7:30am. I went to the receptionist to ask for direction....she told me to sit down...while sitting I was praying and wondering how the interview will look like. A man came to where I was siting down....initially I thought he was the one that will interview me...not knowing that he too is an applicant like myself. I was there sitting until around 10:30 when a slip was passed round for us( 5 ) to fill our names and signature, later I was called in to a big hall with three persons for interview......it was tough...I was sweating.....but thank God....all went well....still expecting their call....Pray for me guys.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Kennyfancy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
hav u gotten d job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Obas101(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Is it ICSL?
So dis actually made front page.. Wot is the experience actually undecided wots d name of d recruiting company.. Nawa o. Anyway dis is d closest av made to first to comment

10 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
So for every Interview you attend, you must create a thread? Your head dey there Headmaster.
Are you employable?
Well done ooo. Eyalaya

26 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Headmaster055(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nairalanders nd talk sha....I am only sharing d experience...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Headmaster055(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kennyfancy:
hav u gotten d job
No...still waiting for there reply.....Pray for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Sharon6(f): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2016
It is well. May you receive favour from where you're expecting and where you're not expecting.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by herzern(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2016
No Lessons derived from the Story........

The thread could have just stayed in vacancies section.....

Mynd44......Why??

I wish yhu the best....Op!....

34 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2016
You went for that interview without you remembering to collect that Jazz i promised you ba?

Okay ooo, wish you the best though.

Drabeey Was Here

1 Like

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Myself50: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Is it section or session?? I can't find any experience here and the mods even pushed it to front page without checking the content.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by emmyw(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Ok
Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2016
is this the experience, or we still have to wait? How much did you pay the Mod?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Cooladex(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Oya, so whats your experience? embarassed

7 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Is this crap on front page shocked , it is finished. I think it should be session, not section, and BTW op, where is the experience ?

9 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Sabenko: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2016
how does this help the situation of Nigeria?....i beg its too early for nonsense posts. was dt ur first interview?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by eph12(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2016
Where is the experience na?

9 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by bublin(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:
Nairalanders nd talk sha....I am only sharing d experience...
bro you didn't share any experience, or Chey how yu wore slim tie be experience ni or how yu met the receptionist! Guy do well oooo...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by bqlekan(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Then this made fp Nna ehn.. Awon mods yii o loyal at all

7 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by azeecoboy(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2016
cheesy how this thread made its way to frontpage still suprise me shocked

7 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by EmmaLege: 6:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by moscobabs(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2016
who's that moderator that moved this to FP pls?

and u talk now na ban den go ban person ...what makes this trash a product of FP for God sake?

op which university or poly u graduated from ? then how old are u ?

abi the word "experience" meaning has changed ni.

Seun pls talk to your moderators

16 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Ekehwinz: 6:51am On Sep 05, 2016
nothing is of interest in this your experience mr.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by beautiful232(f): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2016
tongue
Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Tkayhandsome(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2016
And this is the kind of person I want to employ? Smh
Headmaster055:
NOne of Ur BUsiness...if U ar nt comfortable with it beta get d f*ck out.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by bashtee09(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2016
The Mod that push this to FP must be high on osogbo weed

7 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by Sabenko: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2016
how does this help the current situation of Nigeria? was that ur first interview? exactly what experience are u talking abt? is it the brown shirt and black trouser combination? guy,, its too early for all these stupid posts ooo.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by mesheikh(m): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2016
We plenty wey still dey find job
Re: My Experience In An Interview Session by femi4: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2016
Headmaster055:
I was a lovely morning when I was called to report for an interview that was slated for 8am the next morning.....I was fill with joy for the opportunity to even be invited...I was unable to sleep throughout the night...I was busy wondering how it will look like nd d nature of questions to expect...finally d day was here, I dressed up in my brown long sleeves packing shirt on top of my black trousers nd my black shoe....I compliment it with my black slim tie...I was there before 7:30am. I went to the receptionist to ask for direction....she told me to sit down...while sitting I was praying and wondering how the interview will look like. A man came to where I was siting down....initially I thought he was the one that will interview me...not knowing that he too is an applicant like myself. I was there sitting until around 10:30 when a slip was passed round for us( 5 ) to fill our names nd signature, later I was called in to a big hall with three persons for interview......it was tough...I was sweating.....bt tank God....all went well....still expecting der call....Pray for me guys.
Young man, you are yet to share any fking experience

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate / Akwa Ibom Recruitment Of 10,000 Teachers 2021: How To Apply / N. C. S (nigeria Custom Service) Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.