Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. (31132 Views)

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by magoo10(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gathering of strange bed fellows

love that
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by nelsonjj: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Operation TYO, Oya Continue
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Vincent41(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
NZAGHA:

Source: http://charlyboy.me/bughria/

if u tell that idiot the truth,ur chapter is opened...Oya its time for Efcc to come after u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Kanyekels(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Naturallyme:
I still find it so difficult to understand why there is so much pressure on the federal government than state government and governors. Those people collecting allocations that belong to the state and squander it don't get much criticism like the federal government that gave them. Why can't we look inwards and challenge these state governors that is looting allocations and shift attention from the federal government. Why blaming federal government for the shortcomings of state governors.

These so callled celebs are àll feeble minded with scattered brains.
Honestly I don't understand . may God help us o.

If you are facing hardship, ask your governor who has collected 200billion in 3 months on your behalf and did nothing . not FG.

That's because there's too much power at the center. The Federal Government controls virtually everything. That's why we've been campaigning for True Federalism, Regional Government so that states or regions can manage their resources properly and citizens can hold their governor more accountable but when you do that, they term you Ipob, 5%, Ugandans and all sort of names.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by sabi99(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ds government promised us LIGHT buh we can only feel d HEAT

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Collinsnice(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
LydayBobo:
He met $1 = N118
He left $1 = N260
He met GDP growth of 7.8%
He left GDP growth at 2.3%
He met foreign reserve of $62 billion
He left foreign reserve at negative balance even though he enjoyed oil price at $120 & above.

If this man is your hero, may God reduce ur life desires like ur hero reduced our Naira, our GDP & our foreign reserve & placing the country on a track to recession before he left.

Like Hero Like followers.........

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by chronique(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
When you are tired of spreadng this your garrage boy/motor park tout/market women gist/lies,let us know. GEJ met $ @ 148 naira,and left it @ 199 naira(a rate that was as a result of political tension and panic buying). Our foregn reserves was $35bn as at 2010 when he was sworn in to take over from Yar'adua,and was $29.6bn as at may 2015 when he left... It's a pity you have access to the internet but can't source for accurate info for yourself. Not everyone on NL is a dunce,and we won't all swallow your fable. When you're wth your type,you can spread those lies you wrote up there.
LydayBobo:
He met $1 = N118
He left $1 = N260
He left foreign reserve at negative balance even though he enjoyed oil price at $120 & above.

If this man is your hero, may God reduce ur life desires like ur hero reduced our Naira, our GDP & our foreign reserve & placing the country on a track to recession before he left.

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by kemelyt: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=14pt]It took PDP 16years to kill Nigeria, but, it took Buhari & APC just 16 months to lay her(Nigeria) to rest..[/size]
If na so wetin me & come dey do for this dead and buried naija na?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Shiitposter: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
LydayBobo:
He met $1 = N118
He left $1 = N260

You think nigeria will still exist had our foreign reserve been zero? Or negative?
Atleast be truthful when stating facts if you want your false god to answer your negative prayer request. Because you and i know that The real God doesnt answer to a liar.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
He's got his maths all mixed up,how can 5% of the people not vote for pmb and still leave 97% to vote for him,i mean should'nt it add up to 100%. besides his dress sense is either gay or childish.
Charly boy just repeated what Buhari said, 97% 5% statement was made by your president, a man who doesn't understand a simple arithmetic was elected to lead the most populous nation in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Fury007: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=14pt]It took PDP 16years to kill Nigeria, but, it took Buhari & APC just 16 months to lay her(Nigeria) to rest..[/size]

Oh i remember this yeye and noisy name.. beehive something... From the election period.

Your brain was hemorrhaging for pdp, ur clan of ali baba and the 40 thieves. It is no wonder you are declaring Nigeria dead already. Omo ale don dey use left hand direct people to hin papa house.

Nigeria go rise even if you and ur clan wish the country dead. Thunder fire all the devilish bees in your head.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by gidjah(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
What he wrote is simply the truth o,some times even a mad man has his lucid moments.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by no1madman(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
drnairalov:
we are already dead in his hands. Buhari is not worth it Man has nothing to offer Both intellectually and otherwise
Visionless No goals Just aged and useless. I believed he was the real deal I never knew i was being scammed, I am really sorry if i convinced any one to vote for him.
Be strong. .no die! Destroy bugarri and his demons. . .time no dey!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Reference(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
SpeedOfLight:
Hunger is the best software for brain reboot.

grin Hahahahaha.... I like that. Indeed suffering is the tonic for the soul. It is the heat that seperates impurities from the ore and lets tthe gleaming metal shine tnrough.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by seguno2: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
LydayBobo:
He met $1 = N118
He left $1 = N260

Your post is filled with lies.
Nevertheless what is the exchange rate after 16 months of confused, senseless governance by the daft one? 500? 450?
How much will it be after four years in 2019? Will it be 2,000 or more?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Realist2: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
[size=13pt] grin grin

Wailers Chairman Gbagada Branch , kindly issue one Wailers form and ID card to Oga Charlie Boy.

The Sai Baba juju don clear commot from him eye
[/size]

Never, no wailers form for Charlie Boy, he contributed to this mesh we are today, he convinced many of us here in Gbagada, that even if buhari tendered NEPA bill as certificate we should vote for him, now see the result of a NEPA bill holder.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Reference(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kanyekels:

That's because there's too much power at the center. The Federal Government controls virtually everything. That's why we've been campaigning for True Federalism, Regional Government so that states or regions can manage their resources properly and citizens can hold their governor more accountable but when you do that, they term you Ipob, 5%, Ugandans and all sort of names.

Correct. So let them wallow in their sufferings till their brains reset. By the time this is all over, no one will tell Nigerians how to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Uncletony(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
NZAGHA:

mehn, even AreaFada no fit stand the change anymore ooo cheesy

congrats sha... You made it as the FTC grin
Even area fada don get sense by force!
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by awa(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
LydayBobo:
He met $1 = N118
He left $1 = N260

Bros your rookie analysis doesn't make sense here.
There's hunger in the nation and all we are saying is we are hungry.

Who Hero or abi na Origin don EPP

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by sheba222(f): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tank u.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by repogirl(f): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
[size=13pt] grin grin

Wailers Chairman Gbagada Branch , kindly issue one Wailers form and ID card to Oga Charlie Boy.

[/size]
Gbagada ke? Area fada has moved to Gwarimpa, ABJ for over ten years now Na.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Carter4luv(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
mr charly boy dey also feel d heat of naija. God come down and heal our land.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by CIGARETTE: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
[size=13pt] grin grin

[/size]
hmmmm whr in gbagada do u stay? I dey yetunde Brown ifako
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
People will still not take him serious
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by papiwyte(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
See this one don high em cocaine come d talk anyhow.who em epp grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by discusant: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Truth is that it took about 39 years of northern Nigeria's military dictators to prepare the destruction and death of Nigeria through their political restructuring beginning 1967 to 1996.

Add to that period, those dictators didn't plan for the future, they didn't replenish ageing electricity and water supply nfrastructure - the two infrastructures that make life worth living in a country.

That period, those dictators supervised the prsent constitution of Nigeria which they said "we the people of Nigeria" whereas it was a constitution made to legalize the parasitic political structure that favours only north in unitary government system.

Then in 1999, northern military dictators freed OBJ from prison and marched him on as president under PDP. PDP couldn't achieve much with a mangled political process imposed upon it. Nigeria started to die.

APC finally came and finished up Nigeria.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
LydayBobo:
He met $1 = N118
He left $1 = N260

May Thunder from Okija Shrine strikes you and you fellow Zombies to death, if you will continue to blame last administration for your failures.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
We don dey wail for better naija..plenty people don even join wailers..even bubu sucide men don dey advise am..
Now as bubu still d form deaf and dumb. abeg wetin be d next option..
Think we have to start looking for solution..me don tire.

Make we reason this matter....bubu no dey ready to change formation oh.

The Arab Spring was a revolutionary wave of demonstrations and protests (both non-violent and violent), riots, and civil wars in the Arab world that began on 17 December 2010 in Tunisia with the Tunisian Revolution, and spread throughout the countries of the Arab League and its surroundings. Major insurgencies in Syria, Libya, and Yemen resulted along with civil uprisings in Egypt and Bahrain, large street demonstrations in Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, and Oman, and minor protests even in Saudi Arabia.[1]
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by joinnow: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
LydayBobo:
He met $1 = N118
He left $1 = N260

Bros where did you get ur figures from
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Topranking(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerians enter one chance bus wen dey wetin i term**SPEED OF LIGHT**i know say i go survive sha cos i don cross my mind say i must strive..Buhari and APC na BIG SCAM.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by ificatchmodeh: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

The Arab Spring was a revolutionary wave of demonstrations and protests (both non-violent and violent), riots, and civil wars in the Arab world that began on 17 December 2010 in Tunisia with the Tunisian Revolution, and spread throughout the countries of the Arab League and its surroundings. Major insurgencies in Syria, Libya, and Yemen resulted along with civil uprisings in Egypt and Bahrain, large street demonstrations in
Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, and Oman, and minor protests even in Saudi Arabia.[1]

We're already closed to the rock..nigerian just need a little shove..and boom!
The suffering is real
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by simpleseyi: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

So, you have accepted that PDP killed Nigeria for 16 years. That is great, we are getting there gradually. Now, you know the cause of our problems. Now, be a little patient and see how Buhari resurrects Nigeria in 4 years. Just be a little patient. I Stand with Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And American Singer Tinashe In New Stunning Photos / Kenyans Blast Singer Tekno For Giving Horrible Performance In Nairobi / Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.