Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. (31138 Views)

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
God has not warned us enough, now let's deal with the choice we made.
He failed on three occasions trying to rule this country. Has God not warned us enough?
It took three enemies to form an alliance to put him into power. Now, he's there barely two years and we've started experiencing hell. We can't even feed ourselves again. God pls forgive us for not heeding to your signs and warnings.
May the wrath of the God be upon those who have a hand in putting this man there.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by dasparrow: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Carter4luv:
mr charly boy dey also feel d heat of naija. God come down and heal our land.

God will not come down and heal the land until you people eradicate pedophilia, rape and tribalism from the land. God is not happy with Nigerians.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by dasparrow: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
God has warned us enough, now let's deal with the choice we made.
He failed on three occasions trying to rule this country. Has God not warned us enough?
It took three enemies to form an alliance to put him into power. Now, he's there barely two years and we've started experiencing hell. We can't even feed ourselves again. God pls forgive us for not heeding to your signs and warnings.
May the wrath of the God be upon those who have a hand in putting this man there.

Don't mind Nigerians. Buhari had ruled this country before during the military era. Even then, Nigerians faced economic hardship that caused IBB to overthrow him. Buhari was much younger then. Did Nigerians think that things would change this time around now that he is old? tribalism and religious sentiment led many Nigerians into voting Buhari. They should enjoy their change.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
He's got his maths all mixed up,how can 5% of the people not vote for pmb and still leave 97% to vote for him,i mean should'nt it add up to 100%.besides his dress sense is either gay or childish.
If you don't understand the 97% and 5% theory, then you shouldn't be on nairaland.

angry

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by NairaMaster1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2016

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by everozone: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Charly Man has stated d obvious.This is what we call broad day light truth.It's evident dat Buhari is too old and outdated to b a 21st century Naija presido.In 2016, Bubu is using d same manulrished policies he used in d 80s dat wounded our economy.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by toyinid78: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
LydayBobo:
He met $1 = N118
He left $1 = N260
He met GDP growth of 7.8%
He left GDP growth at 2.3%
He met foreign reserve of $62 billion
He left foreign reserve at negative balance even though he enjoyed oil price at $120 & above.

If this man is your hero, may God reduce ur life desires like ur hero reduced our Naira, our GDP & our foreign reserve & placing the country on a track to recession before he left.

Like Hero Like followers.........
its not about hero,its about nigeria since u we're born b sincere wat has worked?light,road,eduaction etc tell us d truth b4 jona took power wat really worked since.u we're born? Sentiments is wickedness be sincere with urself cos we all ar nigerians n we all feel d pain datw e ar growing tru we dnt care if dollar is 1k to 1naira,we care about a gud economy wear we wud all b able to buy n spend at ease

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by ensamy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Time to runaway from this country called naija. My visa still dey valid.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=14pt]It took PDP 16years to kill Nigeria, but, it took Buhari & APC just 16 months to lay her(Nigeria) to rest..[/size]
Hahaha
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
this change mehn!!!
Before I was barbinq punk but now na low-cut...with razor ooo..
Change indeed.....$1= #420
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by basadenet: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
May be this old guy still think say e be still dey young . a beg go sit down look.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Carter4luv(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
dasparrow:

God will not come down and heal the land until you people eradicate pedophilia, rape and tribalism from the land. God is not happy with Nigerians.
i hear sparrow
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Eluwilussit(m): 2:12am On Sep 05, 2016
SpeedOfLight:
Hunger is the best software for brain reboot.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Eluwilussit(m): 2:15am On Sep 05, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
[size=13pt] grin grin

Wailers Chairman Gbagada Branch , kindly issue one Wailers form and ID card to Oga Charlie Boy.

The Sai Baba juju don clear commot from him eye
[/size]

No be small. I don email am a copy. grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Eluwilussit(m): 2:17am On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.

UrennaNkoli, u sef don join? angry
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Eluwilussit(m): 2:25am On Sep 05, 2016
drnairalov:
we are already dead in his hands. Buhari is not worth it Man has nothing to offer Both intellectually and otherwise
Visionless No goals Just aged and useless. I believed he was the real deal I never knew i was being scammed, I am really sorry if i convinced any one to vote for him.

Too late drlove. We tried very hard to warn Nigerians but the indomie generation was busy shouting sai baba. Now all man eye don clear. Pele. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Eluwilussit(m): 2:29am On Sep 05, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Charly boy just repeat what Buhari said, 97% 5% statement was made by your president, a man who doesn't understand a simple arithmetic was elected to lead the most populous nation in Africa.

I feel u. 97% + 5%=102% grin Presido na complete olodo.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by mukhcech(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2016
The mad ones are wailing too. Una go get sense soon.
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Honza27(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by olajide2428(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
LydayBobo:
He met $1 = N118
He left $1 = N260
He met GDP growth of 7.8%
He left GDP growth at 2.3%
He met foreign reserve of $62 billion
He left foreign reserve at negative balance even though he enjoyed oil price at $120 & above.

If this man is your hero, may God reduce ur life desires like ur hero reduced our Naira, our GDP & our foreign reserve & placing the country on a track to recession before he left.

Like Hero Like followers.........

YOU DESERVE A CHILLED GULDER FOR THIS POST grin
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by Bugatti3(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmmm.Even GEJ saw it coming.but now even, the blind can now see and the deaf can hear what is happening to Nigeria. How can you change your compound with one short brouhaha called."Aziza"
Re: Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. by stevedre: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
He's got his maths all mixed up,how can 5% of the people not vote for pmb and still leave 97% to vote for him,i mean should'nt it add up to 100%.besides his dress sense is either gay or childish.

I guess it was just a way to mock Buhari who made the 5 n 75 percent comment in an interview. As foe his dressing, I guess you never knew him back in the days when NTA was the best in naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son / Temi Otedola Covers A Nasty Boy August/September Edition (Photos) / Obot Etuk's Daughter, Jessica To Wed Idowu Akintade. Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.