Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,391 members, 7,958,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) (3439 Views)

Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Storms Hotel, Catches Husband Cheating, Takes Nude Photos Of Him & Posts O / Pic/video:: Woman Storms Out Of Set After Presenter, Expose Her Boobs On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Shopping mall customers were left in shock after a
woman, from the Himba tribe in Opuwo, Namibia,
entered the mall.

According to Swedish wildlife and documentary
photographer Bjorn Persson, who spotted her as he was
picking some items at the supermarket:

“The lady took me completely by surprise, as I was just
doing my grocery shopping in a local supermarket while
filming a documentary about the Himba tribe. She did not notice me at first, but after a while she realized what I was doing.

“The Himba women always dress like that, no matter if
they are at home in their village or visiting the big, modern cities. It’s for their own beauty and tradition. They don’t just dress up for tourists as some other tribes do. The hair and whole body is covered with a certain kind of mud to protect them from the sun, and the clothes are mostly made of goat skin.”

It’s thought the lady is in her 20s, and she was seen
perusing the washing powder aisle.
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by cruzita(f): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
culture go kill some people

1 Like

Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by jamalnation(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
No pishure ?
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
D mods refused to upload it cry
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
cruzita:
culture go kill some people

How you take see the picture??
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
OP, where the fûck is the picture now?? Or are you fûcking kidding us?? undecided
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Africans are very funny people. They love the west so much that we feel degraded by sticking to our own ways. They want everything west until an African lady wears one inch skirt with cleavage showing like baloons soon to bust, then they cry olosho (not western influence)

They call on lighting to strike our fellow peers in the name of God because they wronged us. There are many many funny things Africans do, you'll loose count

The lady is simply doing what she knows best, sticking to her way of life and letting others be.
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
McBrooklyn:
OP, where the fûck is the picture now?? Or are you fûcking kidding us?? undecided
Acting chairman of Vaseline crew, take a chill broh. There is no pix even in the parent site, visualize it in ur imagination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Am not fvcking kidding u just that d mods refuse to upload d pix maybe d pix is too raw to upload here smiley
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Am not fvcking kidding u just that d mods refuse to upload d pix maybe d pix is too raw to upload here smiley

OK, Bruh No qualms!!

frenchwine:

[s]Acting chairman of Vaseline crew, take a chill broh. There is no pix even in the parent site, visualize it in ur imagination[/s]

Brother Amebor is my hobby and I pray make that Amebor no kill you IJN!!! undecided

Shey na you be OP?? Na zo zo una go dey take panadol on top another person headache angry
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK, Bruh No qualms!!

Brother Amebor is my hobby and I pray make that Amebor no kill you IJN!!! undecided

Shey na you be OP?? Na zo zo una go dey take panadol on top another person headache angry

cool tongue
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by brightalo1010: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

The pix of the bra and it's content or..

Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
The pix of the bra and it's content or..
Hahah grin that threat shouldn't meant for me rather transfer it to d mods that refused to upload d pix for u guyz to c tongue tongue
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by brightalo1010: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Hahah grin that threat shouldn't meant for me rather transfer it to d mods that refused to upload d pix for u guyz to c tongue tongue
It's certainly for u..because u I know mod I don't know grin. So better hurry show me the pic before I go leave u with broken head smiley meanwhile what happened to your main moniker
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2016
pictures please
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
It's certainly for u..because u I know mod I don't know grin. So better hurry show me the pic before I go leave u with broken head smiley meanwhile what happened to your main moniker
Hahhahahhh grin break head kwa undecided first break their head then u come make we talk about d pishure cheesy do u know me tongue
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by brightalo1010: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Hahhahahhh grin break head kwa undecided first break their head then u come make we talk about d pishure cheesy do u know me tongue
If na my guy EMPERORLEEE you ask that question the answer could've been positive,because that guy can spy and decode for FBI grin....But as for me na negative negative you go dey see when you ask me that grin but it will interest me to know . smiley cheesy
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
If na my guy EMPERORLEEE you ask that question the answer could've been positive,because that guy can spy and decode for FBI grin....But as for me na negative negative you go dey see when you ask me that grin but it will interest me to know . smiley cheesy
Thats a smart guy na smiley anyway my main handle was ban so thats y am using alt. sad
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by brightalo1010: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Thats a smart guy na smiley anyway my main handle was ban so thats y am using alt. sad
You go dey eye lala So you no read say na banning offense to eye lala? okay go and appease him with one long snake and see how fast he will lift your ban grin
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
You go dey eye lala So you no read say na banning offense to eye lala? okay go and appease him with one long snake and see how fast he will lift your ban grin
Appease him ke undecided my main handle is leaving jail today so i dnt need to appease anyone wink
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by brightalo1010: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Appease him ke undecided my main handle is leaving jail today so i dnt need to appease anyone wink
The same with my aloobright17 handle is getting off kuje today.

Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
The same with my aloobright17 handle is getting off kuje today.
Woww is really a happy day grin grin
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by brightalo1010: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Woww is really a happy day grin grin

Bae no be your supposed post hit fp be that? check it and see.
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:

Bae no be your supposed post hit fp be that? check it and see.
Yeah so u can check it out now smiley n c that thing u're craving for.
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by brightalo1010: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Yeah so u can check it out now smiley n c that thing u're craving for.
I no see anything attractive joor,and abeg hint me about ur original Moniker Thanks.
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
I no see anything attractive joor,and abeg hint me about ur original Moniker Thanks.
Hmmmm undecided so u no go break ma head again abi
Annnikky
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by brightalo1010: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Hmmmm undecided so u no go break ma head again abi
Annnikky

God is your strength from only Annnikky to sweetnik22,This is a major upgrade dear grin Now I know ayam communicating with a bae smiley grin kiss
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sweetnik22(f): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:

God is your strength from only Annnikky to sweetnik22,This is a major upgrade dear grin Now I know ayam communicating with a bae smiley grin kiss
God pass them. U think u where communicating with a dude b4 grin
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Sleeplessmoney: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2016
jagugu88li:
Africans are very funny people. We love the west so much that we feel degraded by sticking to our own ways. We want everything west until an African lady wears one inch skirt with cleavage showing like baloons soon to bust, then we cry olosho (not western influence)
We call on lighting to strike our fellow peers in the name of God because they wronged us. There are many many funny things Africans do, you'll loose count
The lady is simply doing what she knows best, sticking to her way of life and letting others be.

WATCH LIVE S3X TAPES ON THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by brightalo1010: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Sweetnik22:

God pass them. U think u where communicating with a dude b4 grin
You know romanceland supposed to be wonderland,a lot of magics and unbelievable are happening here,so I now trade with uttermost care oooo grin So that if anyone of them cross my lane I go strike without mercy.hope your day is going as planned kiss
Re: Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Onion Booty!see How A Nigeria Girl Twerked Up A Storm With Mic.jackson Music / Big ups to them gals.. / Your Size Of Di Ck Doesn’t Matter As Long As You Can Make Good Use Of It In Me–

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.