Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. (4306 Views)

Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Ajumogobia Admits Taking N18m ‘loan’ From Oil Firm’s MD For London Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by Pidggin(f): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
DropShot:

Frustrated soul! grin

Amen to that prayer. I lead my family with same judicious application of resources as Buhari.

Loser! grin

Una go cry blood in 2019. grin

Exploration of oil in the North while the country is in recession is indeed judicious application of resources while budget padding going on among his party members is the best way to spend money

May your family be ruled by Buhari till 2023 as you wish and may he rule your home as you wish for Nigerians, simply say Amen and move on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by yaki84: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Your hatred will SURELY consume you.

GEJ was a monumental failure. It was well known throughout the world he was an Ineffectual Buffooon. It's result of his buffoonery we're witnessing via the economic recession.

Your wailing and that of others just dey start because PMB will surely rule till 2023 EXCEPT he decides not to run.
undecided undecided

pmb na uncertain failure, cos by the time he leaves nigerians will not know how n where to start cou ti g the damage.

naira-430
dollar-1.

2015 may 29...foreign reserve 31billion dollars

2016 august 31...foreign reserve 25billion dollars.
no new project, nothing on ground to show for.

God punish them jare....

1 Like

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by byna: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
bellville:
Now is the time to sue. You know the court process is not instant. Once you sue, the company may call for dialogue and pay up.

Ok sir.

I will do the needful asap
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by Adminisher: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2016
a2personal2013:
Kpele. It's a sad reality we wake up to face everyday. It's most painful that our leaders think differently playing dangerous politics with us.

This administration lacked and still lacks an economic insight into solving the economic problems especially making unrealistic promises during the campaigns.

I am positively sure we will get through this phase but only hope that as youths we would have learnt to look deeply through our politicians to use our votes wisely.

My broda, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.

You need to stop embarrassing yourself. There is no special economic insight. The oil price crashed, we did not prepare and we are in trouble. The FG is doing exactly what it should be doing. Exactly what any good government should do. There is no insight or economic black magic that will reduce the time needed for improvement to happen.

There is no artifice that will protect you from hard work and innovation to make it in life . Let us stop deceiving ourselves and face reality. On s personal level, farming is a good option, small scale manufacturing is a good option or looking for work abroad.
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2016
DropShot:

Yeye dey worry una.

Na Buhari make oil price crash?

Na Buhari say make the Ineffectual Buffoon steal the money wey we for take cushion the effect of crude crash?

Abi Buhari dey print dollars ni?

Abi Na Buhari say make the mumu GEJ dey also borrow pay salary for March/April 2015?

Na Buhari make 28 States dey owe workers salary for up to eight months when the Ineffectual Buffoon was still in charge?

In fact Na Buhari no make many of una get sense!

Btw, you would green with envy at the life I live.
Even if na gej cause am,buhari brag say within 3 months he go improve on them.He come make them worse pass as he meet them.
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by emmydollars4life(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Your hatred will SURELY consume you.

GEJ was a monumental failure. It was well known throughout the world he was an Ineffectual Buffooon. It's result of his buffoonery we're witnessing via the economic recession.

Your wailing and that of others just dey start because PMB will surely rule till 2023 EXCEPT he decides not to run.
undecided undecided
Yes Nigeria is corrupt during GEJ, but now their are fantastically corrupt
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by oyinkinola: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
byna:
Hello Guys,

I work in an oil firm but 3months ago, I went to work but I was called by the HR and handed over this letter of termination. Up till now, I have written them to pay my entitlements but they have not answered me.
What should I do next?
...return back farming, you will make million overnight! how much oil firm pay you before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” Olusegun Obasanjo. / Ambode Is From Ondo State, Jamb Records Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.