Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking (9531 Views)

See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) / See What Linda Ikeji Wore For Yesterday Outfit That Got Everyone Talking (photo) / Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by IamNawty(f): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tor. Misshatey show us ur own too nah.. cheesy Whr is dat ur bf sef.. Is it jarizod or maaaxi
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by pauladonis(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Something is really smelling here. Anti linda pls excuse me. sad sad angry
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
IamNawty:
Tor. Miss hatey show us ur own too nah.. cheesy Whr is dat ur bf sef.. Is it jarizod or maaaxi
Na bum short oo cheesy
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by gemale(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
4gt dt ds Linda babe has money, I wish say I fit do am. Even if she no gv me kobo, I go lyk do am. Even if she make me use jazz swear say I no go tell anybody, I go do am. Independent women turn me on ( I always fantasize abt dem tryn 2 dominate me in bed).
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by yorhmienerd(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
elkraune:
your mama? undecided
You need brain-servicing. Don't try to mess up with me.

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by IVORY2009(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
veave:
that shape.... i still dey learn work... angry

work hard, urs will be more dan hers grin
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
She go find man wey get job and dey make hin own money grin

Meanwhile..

My Ex now works at one pharmacy so anytime I want to spoil her day I normally go there and buy condom for no reason..
At times I will go 3 times a day.Buying 3 condoms in the morning,afternoon and evening grin
See wickedness, KingTom come and see oo
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
IamNawty:
Tor. Misshatey show us ur own too nah.. cheesy Whr is dat ur bf sef.. Is it jarizod or maaaxi
jari what

how VA about that ish in ur Diary? The one I mentioned u about
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
MissHatey:
Na bum short oo cheesy
we wanto see u on bumshot! we wanto see if u have bigg yanshh! and fresh laps smiley
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by IamNawty(f): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
jari what

how VA about that ish in ur Diary? The one I mentioned u about
my coursemate? Or wat
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
IamNawty:
my coursemate? Or wat
Jack angry
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by IamNawty(f): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
Jack angry
not true.. I meant NL adopted bro nah cheesy
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
IamNawty:
not true.. I meant NL adopted bro nah cheesy
I fvcking knew it cheesy
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
we wanto see u on bumshot! we wanto see if u have bigg yanshh! and fresh laps smiley
I pity you. You can't handle it. I don't want you to die young ni
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
MissHatey:
I pity you. You can't handle it. I don't want you to die young ni
stopp beingg a cry baby and put up a pic of that asss!
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
stopp beingg a cry baby and put up a pic of that asss!
mtchewwwwww
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
MissHatey:
mtchewwwwww
if u cannorrr upload a pic of ur yanshh in a bumshot Goan sleep! angry
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by IamNawty(f): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
I fvcking knew it cheesy
u knw Wat oo cheesy
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by IamNawty(f): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jarizod:
if u cannorrr upload a pic of ur yanshh in a bumshot Goan sleep! angry
beht Wat do u need d pix of her bumbum for .. Shey babalawo nie ni

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
IamNawty:
beht Wat do u need d pix of her bumbum for .. Shey babalawo nie ni
I juss wanto see if they are fresh soft and succulent smiley
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Malc(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
cruzita:
which church?

it should be either winners chapel or Christ embassy

And so?? is it a must you comment? what's bad about the outfit? undecided
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Oluwatosean(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Who her dress code epp
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by tonynickson(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Linda ikeji is my crush!
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by okdannyel(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
I no know say this babe young like this o.. Mah go find better ring
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by iykedstar(m): 1:03am On Sep 05, 2016
I am new here but been following up on nairaland since GEJ chooses his path grin grin show me some love ladies shocked lala hope u nor go ban me o grin

One love all
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by omonighoblessing(f): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2016
cruzita:
which church?

it should be either winners chapel or Christ embassy
meaning??.......what exactly is your point?
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by omonighoblessing(f): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2016
one thing about Linda is that she has a good dress sence!.she dresses well.
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2016
There's nothing wrong in wearing trouser to church undecided tongue
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by Jay542(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
People get wahala angry

1 Like

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Wore To Church That Got Everyone Talking by okdannyel(m): 1:11am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Seriously? undecided
CrazyQuinn:

Seriously?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Micheal Jordan Lesbian Daughter And Her Girlfriend Flaunt Love (PHOTOS) / Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce / Nollywood Actor Caught With A Married Woman In A Hotel (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.