Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE (6316 Views)

Secondary School Student Burnt To Death During Prayers To Pass WASSCE / Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) / University Of Abuja Girls Hostel Was Burnt Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE by welzyj2(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
corperscorner:
grin

So I was just passing by on one of the pages I follow on Facebook and couldnt help but notice this...

Out of curiosity I checked the guy's profile only to discover he studies at University of Ibadan grin

Re: UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE by welzyj2(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
blessedvisky:
Must be Unilorin or University of Ifè angry. All na still UI undecided. But no be first and best cheesy grin

Na UI ooooo not Ife ooooooo.
Re: UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE by jidal14: 3:17am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE by Birniwa(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2016
So this guy studied in UI, probably a graduate. I never knew it's this cool to study in South-western Nigeria.
Re: UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE by osarenmwienda(f): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2016
lol.... Mora than mora lmao
Re: UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE by elkraune(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Holywizard:
Yoruba pals eeeeeh SMH

Re: UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE by Holywizard: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=elkraune post=49089119][/quote]it depends
Re: UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE by egopersonified(f): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
you better take this thread down and send a virus to wipe out his facebook account before them Kenyans find out
Re: UI Student Burnt Down Facebook With Grammar - IMAGE by mygee2(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
corperscorner:
grin

So I was just passing by on one of the pages I follow on Facebook and couldnt help but notice this...

Out of curiosity I checked the guy's profile only to discover he studies at University of Ibadan grin
Boss how far cone teach me work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uni Maid Direct Entry / How Much Is Uniben's Skul Fees / My Cgpa Is Currently 1.8, Can I Still Make A 2.1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.