Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director (48605 Views)

Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director, Ak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
and Nigeria is not a Christian country and will never be by jahs grace.
Now you're talking. All we need is to be a secular country!

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Mazeed(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
You see this is why you continue to be blind spiritually because your hearth has been sealed, you requested for a prove I gave you the prove and you started saying nonsense. I don't blame you because of the fact you think how your christian scholars have manipulated your bible that's how we Muslim too do. We are sincere to our Lord and our prophets and our Devine Book (Quran).
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by masseratti: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

You ask where does Muhammad peace be upon him get Friday? and you go on answering yourself.
It's clearly stated

Allah says:

" O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Jumu'ah [Friday], then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if you only knew. [Quran 62:9]

The verse here is telling you, to leave your business and all other things to go and pray. then it proceed

And when the prayer has been concluded, disperse within the land and seek from the bounty of Allah , and remember Allah often that you may succeed. [Quran 62: 10]

The second verse is only telling you, you're allowed after Prayer to continue with what you're doing. If you chooses to go back home and sleep, nothing is wrong. And it's done in Arab countries. People don't go to work on Friday.

Coming back to you: Show me the verse that ask you to go to church on Sunday. That verse above u quoted does not in anyway explain that. Observe Sabbath ? Which day Saturday or Sunday or it has two meaning? Observe the Sabbath day (Some hours or all of it)

If some then you have 2 go 2 work for the remaining hours. If all of it? why do you spend only few hours there? Beside the fact, that verse is old testament, have you now accept the ruling in old testament
lol nice one, have answered that foe u already, Mohammed said God said said you should observe jumat(Friday )prayers and also go back to work. The ten commandments is in the Old testament and it is strictly adhered too, can we also have an extra holiday aa you guys had after rammadan? the man is talking about oppressors, who is oppressing him, should ifa worshipper also demand 365 work free holidays for their various gods?? are we not oppressing them already? mamy countries that do not practice christianity observe Saturday and Sunday work free, china, India, Japan, work free days are allien to African, Islam was in Nothern Nigeria since 16 century, jumat was not declared work free, why now?
The idea of a work free day was came from the Jewish people not Christians, Christians only adopt it, the problem of Saturday and Sunday arise from the debate of which of the two days is really the 7th day of the week thus the two were set free.
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Mazeed(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
I can see your level of primitiveness, mind you I don't translate the word of God in my own words to suit my desire because whatever I need in religious endeavour to prosper has been made for me since 1400 years ago, so I need not to Vita the text with my brain.
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Lukay99: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
donwilz:
Don't be smart by half young man. English is not the Christian lexicon. For your info, English is our OFFICIAL language. Stop trying to see through every issue from a myopic and shallow minded point of view. Arabic is alien to the constitution.

You got it all twisted. If any language should be alien to Nigeria it should be English and not Arabic. Nigerians have been speaking and writing Arabic for hundreds of years in mostly the north and some part of the SW this was way before the arrival of English (colonial language)

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by nyabinghi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
davss02:

Now ah knw u r deluded....who is Yaweh and who is Jesus??...so JESUS CHRIST is a god??...deluded mentality fellow indeed...The reason why I pity you and your fellow atheist is because u pple ain't reasonable@all.. ah pray it won't be too late b4 u understand#amen# Jesus loves you bro! Come to him 2day
#JesusSaves
you are a confirmed mad man, why did jesus shout eli eli lamasabachtani, if he was yahweh why was he calling on himself
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

All these are reason why the SE/SS, NORTH, AND SW SHOULD SPLIT.. YET PEOPLE REFUSE TO HEAR.. HOW LONG WILL DIVERSE ENTITIES CONTINUE TO CLASH WHEN THERES ACTUALLY AN EASY WAY OUT.?! Until this degenerates into blood letting yet, no one will listen.. Syria is an Example!

You should write like an educated person always. What lead to the war currently happening in Syria? You just write nonsense believing you have written something
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
masseratti:
lol nice one, have answered that foe u already, Mohammed said God said said you should observe jumat(Friday )prayers and also go back to work. The ten commandments is in the Old testament and it is strictly adhered too, can we also have an extra holiday aa you guys had after rammadan? the man is talking about oppressors, who is oppressing him, should ifa worshipper also demand 365 work free holidays for their various gods?? are we not oppressing them already? mamy countries that do not practice christianity observe Saturday and Sunday work free, china, India, Japan, work free days are allien to African, Islam was in Nothern Nigeria since 16 century, jumat was not declared work free, why now?
The idea of a work free day was came from the Jewish people not Christians, Christians only adopt it, the problem of Saturday and Sunday arise from the debate of which of the two days is really the 7th day of the week thus the two were set free.

When you're talking of Nigeria, basically only two religion are considered in many things and you know that also. And you said other faith should also demand holiday 365....... Ok since this is happening, why not remove Sunday holiday for the purpose of Equality, you should be given two hours break on Sunday for worship since it's Jews that brought work free day.

You also said it's practice in China, India etc. What is our business with them. Why should we copy them.

SECONDLY: You ask Islam have been in the North since 16 century, why the call now 4 Friday work free.

Remember Not only in northern Nigeria Muslim exist, many Yorubas in South West practice Islam and few in the South East. I look at muric I realise that the group are Yorubas (Correct me if wrong). So don't blame North. Muslim are Muslim regardless of section or Tribe.

Coming to the question: The answer is simple, the call 4 Friday work free day is as a result of how Christians in Nigeria react to simple things regarding Islam. shouting Marginalization, second class citizens, why Muslim will were hijab. You're all the ones who started it.

Muslim get extra Holiday after Ramadan??
Where on earth? Immediately after Ramadan, it follows Eid Fitr (Sallah). Only two days public holiday are declared. Where did you get the information on extra holiday?
Now answer me, do you believe in Old testament.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Kfed4ril(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Yeah I support this cheesy

Christians sabi wail about everything.

They don't want hijabs in schools,
They don't want Islamic writing on naira,
They don't want anything islamic on army uniform,
They don't want our national assembly or government infrastructure to look like mosque,
but Sundays should be a work free day for them to worship and not Fridays .. cheesy

And these people will be the first to wail about islamization if anything favors the Muslims. ignoramus...

Sunday is not work free day allover the world..

And yes Fridays are work free days in most Arab nations..

Bro Nigeria is not an Islamic country so I don't see why Islamic writing should be in our naira notes or our army uniforms. Is there any thing christainic on the naira?
What pains me the most is that over 90% of the so called muslins in Nigeria can't read the Arabic.
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Seanjay(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yorubas has always been Nigeria's problem since the days of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, MKO, Olusegun Obasanjo and now the prof is a yoruba man imagine(if it has been a northerner I would have known what to say to him) what is this man is trying to instigate? am so disappointed to be a Yoruba, and when northerners starts their religious fights killing Christians they even kills any yorubas they see cause they believed Yorubas are not Muslims that they are the real Muslims, look at how my fellow Yorubas are insulting and cursing theirselves over a religious post, they are never United, and to the prof Sunday is work free day for all not for Christian not because of church service or something it just happened that we go to church on Sunday's, and Nigeria has always made Sunday's work free day since the colonial masters days and why you trying to start another religious fight over something that has been like that for so many years what will you gain from this and my people why can't we be one at least even Muslims now goes to Asalatus on Sunday's as well and Muslim also believe it what is in Quran that is in bible then even bible says remember the sabbath day to keep it only in the old testaments and then there isn't any region people make sacrifices to God, No church or mosque, Please Nigeria can never move forward if we are like this.... Feel free to quote me...I Believe in One Nigeria
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Lukay99: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Teespice:
Friday falls on a weekday while sunday falls on a weekend.

most states work half day on Fridays to enable slims observe jumat.

I wonder why this cleric is trying to stroke the embers of religious crisis again by putting ideas into the heads of muslims

religion and tribalism are two canker worms eating deep into the society sha.

Really! Sunday falls on weekends? I don't think so Sunday actually falls at the beginning of the week so in actuality we're having Sunday's as the beginning of weeks off not as a weekend as most people claimed it to weekend the last two days of the week are Friday's and Saturday 's so religion(Christianity) play's a big role why Sunday consider to weekend even though it's not

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Seanjay(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lukay99:

Really! Sunday falls on weekends? I don't think so Sunday actually falls at the beginning of the week so in actuality we're having Sunday's as the beginning of weeks off not as a weekend as most people claimed it to weekend the last two days of the week are Friday's and Saturday 's so religion(Christianity) play's a big role why Sunday consider to weekend even though it's not

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Lukay99: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ehimzy:

Look at you... insulting your fellow man.. is that what your religion teaches?? Besides is Nigeria an Arab country?? In the so called aran countries isn't Sunday also a work free day?? Is it not all over the world Sundays are work free days?? What are you saying

Nigeria is not a western (Christian ) Country either ? If Christians can get Sunday(worship day) off why can't the Muslims get Friday(worship Day ) off too. That way Christians can still go to work on Friday's if they want while muslims can also choose to go work on Sunday's all we are asking for is to have the same right Christians have been enjoying for the many many years (religion Equality)
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
squeekyclean:

ur stated reason is wrong. its because aside Oman which also chsame year all other gukf countries operated s fri/sat and interacting officially was being hampered

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKBRE95
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by davss02(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
nyabinghi:
you are a confirmed mad man, why did jesus shout eli eli lamasabachtani, if he was yahweh why was he calling on himself
That's the reason why ah said earlier that you are a deluded minded fellow....It was a parable....your intellect is too low tew understand..ah don't need tew start arguing with u...if u want know the word of God read it from the scarch...john1vs1 says In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with
God, and the Word was God.....jesus christ is the word..jes try to collate and av a deep thought on it bro
#acceptJesustoday
#jesusSaves#
#Godblessyou
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Lukay99: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This is why we need to devolve power so that each federating unit will decide what they want. I'm. or opposed to making Friday a work free day, my concern is that this man is making case for this because he felt Christians are enjoying the luxury of Sundays.

However, I will educate him.

Egypt, though a secular Arab country has Friday and Saturday as Work-free day. Christians, including the Copts hold their weekly service on Fridays and Saturdays depending on the Church. If Egyptian Christians can hold service on these days, then Nigeria Christians won't mind any day of the week.

But Nigeria is a secular country, we can't run our affairs based on any statute of any religion whether Islam or Christianity.

He has to be guided.

Nigeria a secular country? LOL You Christians are very funny sometimes (hypocritical) why is it that whenever the Muslim are demanding there religious Rights, you guys are quick to say no no no Nigeria is a secular country we as a nation do not have time for that in a secular country, but where were you Christians when a Gay church is not allowed to operate in your so called secular society, where were you Christians when Jonathan (a Christian) government makes it unlawful to practice gay, lesbianism with a 10 years imprisonments in your so called secular society, what secular society has about 5 to 10 churches in every streets of its major cities? The truth is that Nigeria is not a secular country
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by mikool007(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
nyabinghi:
hmm
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by mikool007(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
nyabinghi:
did read the Bible extensively, u js pick one verse and manipulate dem the way you wish, look the bible is for pple who operate in the spirit and someone with a filthy, unclean mind like yours dat operates in the flesh can never ever interpret the bible correctly.I just pray you get saved before it's too late for you
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
This man really love to make nonsense submissions
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Lukay99: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
mashnino:
As a muslim that i am i have actually thought of this before

I once asked my uztaz

He said and i quote in hausa "haram ne" which means it is forbidden

I was perplexed and then he explained it to me

He said the only break a worker needs on friday is the juma'a break which should be from 12-2 or whatever time it is being prayed in your community

But taking the whole day off because of Juma'a prayers is actually haram.

So mr akintola go and sit down one place and stop causing problems

Assalam alaykum, are you really a Muslim? Mr Akintola is not causing problems but he's just fighting for the Rights of muslims including yourself, your so called Uztaz is very wrong to say what you claimed he said, you see Friday jummah worship is way more than just two hours (the basic) the two hours is what we can say is the minimum (with the smaller reward) let me shear an hadith about Friday jummah prayer with you
Al-Bukhaari (814) and Muslim (850) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does ghusl on Friday like ghusl for janaabah, then goes to the prayer (in the first hour, i.e., early), it is as if he sacrificed a camel. Whoever goes in the second hour, it is as if he sacrificed a cow; whoever goes in the third hour, it is as if he sacrificed a horned ram; whoever goes in the fourth hour, it is as if he sacrificed a hen; and whoever goes in the fifth hour it is as if he offered an egg. When the imam comes out, the angels come to listen to the khutbah.”

So based on the above hadith Friday jummah starts at least 5 hours before the imam comes out to give the khutbah (after the call for prayer "adahn"wink

We as muslims need to be very careful before we start labeling things as Haram or halal. Don't trust some of this uztaz including Boko Haram too when they tell you something always ask for references from the Quran or hadith

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Bro Nigeria is not an Islamic country so I don't see why Islamic writing should be in our naira notes or our army uniforms. Is there any thing christainic on the naira?
What pains me the most is that over 90% of the so called muslins in Nigeria can't read the Arabic.

Arabic is a language spoken by Muslim and even non Muslim. Arabic can be found as one of the official language of the UN not religion of UN..

Before colonialism, the Arabs come all the way from their country to trade in Kano, Sudan and Egypt. Then kano people cannot write Hausa language, the Arabs teach them how to write Hausa Language using Arabic Alphabet. Later on when colonial Masters came, Hausa language started using English Alphabet.

Most Bible are written in English, does that means Christianity is now written on our Naira note? Or may be Hausa decided to use Hebrew Alphabet for the language. So it will automatically means Christianity

If Hausa language have decided not to Change the language alphabet, then Hausa will be written in Arabic, even in 10, 5, 20 and 50 Naira where Hausa is written, it will be in Arabic and u will be making noise chanting Islamization.

In the army logo, What was written is not Islam. "Victory is from God". If its written in English or any other language. You will keep quite.

But you're eager to say Islamization. What Christian are afraid of is the rapid spread of Islam in the world today. And that cannot be stopped by wailing even on the language not the religion. Its God work and so be it.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lukay99:

Assalam alaykum, are you really a Muslim? Mr Akintola is not causing problems but he's just fighting for the Rights of muslims including yourself, your so called Uztaz is very wrong to say what you claimed he said, you see Friday jummah worship is way more than just two hours (the basic) the two hours is what we can say is the minimum (with the smaller reward) let me shear an hadith about Friday jummah prayer with you
Al-Bukhaari (814) and Muslim (850) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does ghusl on Friday like ghusl for janaabah, then goes to the prayer (in the first hour, i.e., early), it is as if he sacrificed a camel. Whoever goes in the second hour, it is as if he sacrificed a cow; whoever goes in the third hour, it is as if he sacrificed a horned ram; whoever goes in the fourth hour, it is as if he sacrificed a hen; and whoever goes in the fifth hour it is as if he offered an egg. When the imam comes out, the angels come to listen to the khutbah.”

So based on the above hadith Friday jummah starts at least 5 hours before the imam comes out to give the khutbah (after the call for prayer "adahn"wink

We as muslims need to be very careful before we start labeling things as Haram or halal. Don't trust some of this uztaz including Boko Haram too when they tell you something always ask for references from the Quran or hadith

Yes my brother, Half Knowledge is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by masseratti: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

When you're talking of Nigeria, basically only two religion are considered in many things and you know that also. And you said other faith should also demand holiday 365....... Ok since this is happening, why not remove Sunday holiday for the purpose of Equality, you should be given two hours break on Sunday for worship since it's Jews that brought work free day.

You also said it's practice in China, India etc. What is our business with them. Why should we copy them.

SECONDLY: You ask Islam have been in the North since 16 century, why the call now 4 Friday work free.

Remember Not only in northern Nigeria Muslim exist, many Yorubas in South West practice Islam and few in the South East. I look at muric I realise that the group are Yorubas (Correct me if wrong). So don't blame North. Muslim are Muslim regardless of section or Tribe.

Coming to the question: The answer is simple, the call 4 Friday work free day is as a result of how Christians in Nigeria react to simple things regarding Islam. shouting Marginalization, second class citizens, why Muslim will were hijab. You're all the ones who started it.

Where on earth? Immediately after Ramadan, it follows Eid Fitr (Sallah). Only two days public holiday are declared. Where did you get the information on extra holiday?
Now answer me, do you believe in Old testament.
let me start from the last part, the Old testament is part of the bible and i adhere to it and believe God, there is a reason its called "Old"

2 this year eid el fitri was celebrated for 3days, after the sultan made a mistake about sighting the moon, when all the calendar in Islamic world had the correct day on it since last year.

Anyone who wants to wear hijab should wear it even in public school, but everyone must be identifiable, covering the face is not allowed,not only Muslim women or girls wear hijab, rev sisters and mothers wear hijab too, Indians do cover their head,
Am from the sw and i have muslims in my family, we tolerate eachother, am waiting for Monday to eat salah ram, religious beliefs is suppose to be personal, not force, what the MURIC prof is postulating is alien in Yoruba land, fanning embers of hatred between the people.

3 everyone feel marginalized in this country, thats why the call for restructuring is at its peak now, if we hace true federal system, states with higher no if Muslims can practice sharia law, cancel Sunday and make Friday work free.

Back to your no 1 No oooo your prof said Muslims, are oppressed by others, please who is the other? ifa people and Christians, this what Isis, boko haram call others, oppressors and they go on killing spree,
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by alexarelano(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
nextprince:

Even though Nigeria has been a christian country abi? grin
Sunday is workfree, not christianisation but having Friday added is islamization. People dey o! grin grin grin
They jejely introduced Islamic banking (Jaiz bank) we no talk embarassed
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
masseratti:
let me start from the last part, the Old testament is part of the bible and i adhere to it and believe God, there is a reason its called "Old"

2 this year eid el fitri was celebrated for 3days, after the sultan made a mistake about sighting the moon, when all the calendar in Islamic world had the correct day on it since last year.

Anyone who wants to wear hijab should wear it even in public school, but everyone must be identifiable, covering the face is not allowed,not only Muslim women or girls wear hijab, rev sisters and mothers wear hijab too, Indians do cover their head,
Am from the sw and i have muslims in my family, we tolerate eachother, am waiting for Monday to eat salah ram, religious beliefs is suppose to be personal, not force, what the MURIC prof is postulating is alien in Yoruba land, fanning embers of hatred between the people.

3 everyone feel marginalized in this country, thats why the call for restructuring is at its peak now, if we hace true federal system, states with higher no if Muslims can practice sharia law, cancel Sunday and make Friday work free.

Back to your no 1 No oooo your prof said Muslims, are oppressed by others, please who is the other? ifa people and Christians, this what Isis, boko haram call others, oppressors and they go on killing spree,

Sultan made a mistake, those that means we are giving extra holiday Everytime for Muslim. He is man, he is bound to mistake. You yourself don't u mek mistake.

Now: Sultan drebrately made the mistake The Islamic world knows the Eid day since last year??
You're very wrong.

The Eid day can not be certain, the Lunar month had 29 days, then new month start. But sometimes, the Lunar month is not cited on the 29th day, then it's extended to 30.

So in that case we fast 30 instead of 29. The sultan predict the month is 29, then it becomes 30. And that is how it's all over the Islamic world NOT what u said above. Go and Ask your siblings.

NARRATOR AbuHurayrah SAHIH MUSLIMÂ
HADITH_No 2379Â

Allah's Messenger (peace_be_upon_him) said: Observe fast on sighting it (the new moon) and break (fast) on sighting it (the new moon), but if the sky is cloudy for you, then complete the number (of thirty).

FINALLY: I did not get the number 1 you ask. I read again I couldn't see where I wrote Muslim are oppressed by others. Remind me.

But I will still answer you from the little I understand from the question. Boko Haram Isis etc oppress Muslim morthan any religion. They kill Muslims, they make Muslims refugee, they try to tanish the Image of the religion With their half knowledge. If you doubt go to North East and see. And Islam and Muslim have made it clear are representing themselves
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by nextprince: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
alexarelano:

They jejely introduced Islamic banking (Jaiz bank) we no talk embarassed
wetin una wan talk before? Say we no fit decide which bank to bank with again or what? Abi dem force una to go the bank? See me see wahala o. Infact I no even know say na wetin una mean be dat. Jaiz bank don get one more customer sef as I dey talk now because first thing tomorrow I dey open acc sharply and transfer my pay to dat acc. Infact u will see muslim abandoning una bank very soon, wait and see.
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by masseratti: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Sultan made a mistake, those that means we are giving extra holiday Everytime for Muslim. He is man, he is bound to mistake. You yourself don't u mek mistake.

You're very wrong.

The Eid day can not be certain, the Lunar month had 29 days, then new month start. But sometimes, the Lunar month is not cited on the 29th day, then it's extended to 30.

So in that case we fast 30 instead of 29. The sultan predict the month is 29, then it becomes 30. And that is how it's all over the Islamic world NOT what u said above. Go and Ask your siblings.

NARRATOR AbuHurayrah SAHIH MUSLIMÂ
HADITH_No 2379Â

FINALLY: I did not get the number 1 you ask. I read again I couldn't see where I wrote Muslim are oppressed by others. Remind me.

But I will still answer you from the little I understand from the question. Boko Haram Isis etc oppress Muslim morthan any religion. They kill Muslims, they make Muslims refugee, they try to tanish the Image of the religion With their half knowledge. If you doubt go to North East and see. And Islam and Muslim have made it clear are representing themselves
the eid day can be 100% certain, we are in modern day, with satellite, GPS, the Arab world have their calendar, which is Islamic, it has never being wrong since the 80s, why should ours be different in Nigeria? There is a reason for leap years, same principle apply to the moon when its circum navigating the earth. The Islamic calendar is very accurate we don't need someone to do that,
We i talked about the oppressed, i was quoting the Muric Prof not you.
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by nextprince: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
matex97:
i cant believe what you translated because you may translate it just to suit your opinion and i know other muslims will say it is the true translation even if it is lie.person just write any sign as a result of hallucination and call it salat and gullible people believe
Guy it is not just any sign. It has meaning and the fact that u don't know it doesn't mean that others don't. Call 1000 muslim scholars, they will read and interpret it exactly the same way. So forget that thing. Infact, leaving the Qur'an in Arabic is one of the greatest preservation since adulteration will only creep in when u have it in different languages, more especially now that desperate effort is being made by ur folks to "modernise" it in the name civilisation. Almighty Allah will continue to preserve His Holy Book.
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
masseratti:
the eid day can be 100% certain, we are in modern day, with satellite, GPS, the Arab world have their calendar, which is Islamic, it has never being wrong since the 80s, why should ours be different in Nigeria? There is a reason for leap years, same principle apply to the moon when its circum navigating the earth. The Islamic calendar is very accurate we don't need someone to do that,
We i talked about the oppressed, i was quoting the Muric Prof not you.

Don't argue in what you don't know. Its not done like the way you said. Last year, we did 29 fast and cite the moon and Eid was celebrated, Pakistan did not and continue the fast till 30. Likewise in many cases, few years ago we celebrated eid on a different day with Niger Republic, They cite the moon we did not. The weather is different. The Islamic calendar is not accurate, even now I have 1 at home, the eid date is 13 in the calendar while the eid will be celebrate on 12.
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by nyabinghi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
mikool007:
did read the Bible extensively, u js pick one verse and manipulate dem the way you wish, look the bible is for pple who operate in the spirit and someone with a filthy, unclean mind like yours dat operates in the flesh can never ever interpret the bible correctly.I just pray you get saved before it's too late for you
you are the real fool here, any idiot can decipher the poo called bible. Is it written in hieroglyphics. Bible wey dem dey edit everyday. Na God go punish you in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by nyabinghi(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
davss02:
That's the reason why ah said earlier that you are a deluded minded fellow....It was a parable....your intellect is too low tew understand..ah don't need tew start arguing with u...if u want know the word of God read it from the scarch...john1vs1 says In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with
God, and the Word was God.....jesus christ is the word..jes try to collate and av a deep thought on it bro
#acceptJesustoday
#jesusSaves#
#Godblessyou
you are a stark illiterate. Stop reading the bible,it is too hard for you. The word is the sperm that brings forth every human being. Was God born? Wasn't jesus born. Christians are generally and mentally retarded.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by masseratti: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Don't argue in what you don't know. Its not done like the way you said. Last year, we did 29 fast and cite the moon and Eid was celebrated, Pakistan did not and continue the fast till 30. Likewise in many cases, few years ago we celebrated eid on a different day with Niger Republic, They cite the moon we did not. The weather is different. The Islamic calendar is not accurate, even now I have 1 at home, the eid date is 13 in the calendar while the eid will be celebrate on 12.
weather and moon? smh, you can do better

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.