Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director (48389 Views)

Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director, Ak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by davss02(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
BayLord01:
That is what happen when a particular faith think they are the highest noise maker, whereas Religion is not suppose to exist in the first place

Ftc dedicated to My new baby Ifedayo and all Atheist on NL.
Replace religion with humanity and we will all live like human happily
dimwit!...re-read d post....only God knws where this ur so called atheist will tk u to...repent!
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by superman(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
and they arrested anybody that talk about the SUN rise

but few days ago Ekiti outlaw fulani vampire boko harem cattle rearer and the north spit fire but

at that side we wake up to see some state running shaira law in the open as against federal laws

and you say this place is not a zoo?

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by truly: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
olutosfem:
Na wah oh that's how they start trouble oh. God have mercy ehn.people looking for trouble where there seems to be none.

These are the people who started the talk about rights

https://www.naij.com/866969-new-can-president-warns-president-buhari-christians-not-fools.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/children-will-continue-wear-church-robes-school/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/christians-second-class-citizens-nigeria/

One response from Muslims, and we are the one starting the problem

I recall that when Christians made the above statements, Christians were congratulating and commending them

2 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by dragonking3: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

Which part of my History book have I not read. I said South. Is SW or SE not part of South
What blood are they sucking?
I see people from the South all over the North
Are they coming over so that their blood can be sucked?
You should have said part of the south then instead of generalizing it. Learn to be specific.
As for the blood sucking part, please tell us the people that will kill innocent people just because a cartoon about Muhammad was drawn in far away Denmark. Then we can start from there.

3 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by truly: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
superman:

and they arrested anybody that talk about the SUN rise

but few days ago Ekiti outlaw fulani vampire boko harem cattle rearer and the north spit fire but

at that side we wake up to see some state running shaira law in the open as against federal laws

and you say this place is not a zoo?

You guys are full of hate
Please remind us of what the North said that qualifies as spitting fire

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by truly: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
GreatEngineer:
Tell that man to quickly go and delete that word 'harm' in that his write up cos I read somewhere in the passage, before someone will go and add another word 'boko' to it and start killing people any how.

What do we need to recommend so that you can stop burning child witches

GreatEngineer:

You can as well declare everyday work free day and be doing your religion if Saturday and Sunday is not enough for you.

Always looking for trouble were there is none.

Religion of peace indeed.

we don't need Saturday and Sunday at all - if you want to give them up, it is okay

These are the people who started it

https://www.naij.com/866969-new-can-president-warns-president-buhari-christians-not-fools.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/children-will-continue-wear-church-robes-school/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/christians-second-class-citizens-nigeria/
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by watchindelta(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Na Arab colonize us? Very Soon yoruba muslims go still get d spirito evil of killing like their fellow bros up north. Small Small na so d spirito evil of killing Take dey start... one day one day jst watch undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by basadenet: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
He is known to controversial and only looking for cheap publicity. He is just jealous of the Christians.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by truly: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
dragonking3:
You should have said part of the south then instead of generalizing it. Learn to be specific.

You never said anything about SE or SW
You just said people wanted to leave
I don't want to turn this into a tribal thread

dragonking3:

As for the blood sucking part, please tell us the people that will kill innocent people just because a cartoon about Muhammad was drawn in far away Denmark. Then we can start from there.
Tell us people who have been setting children ablaze, accusing them of being witches
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by OFFICIAL336: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

We can demolish the NASS and make it look like a GT bank building - I don't care about it
Professor Soludo removed the Arabic caligraphy from our currency notes. There is no reason to talk about it then
But why was it there originally, because some people from the North can only read the Ajami script

In a lot of places in the SW, public schools teach only CRK, nobody said anything
I have not insulted you but you are demonstrating Christian love here

Thanks for granting Thursday too
When other regions were busy learning ABC, some idiots were learning Ajami, using that a justification to inscribe rubbish into our military crest and currency.

At the pace you lots are going, believe me you people will destroy this nation.

Take it or leave it, Islam is the root cause of the prevalent poverty in the North. Even the Arabs you people are looking up to doesn't joke with western education. The South is making waves in education, ICT, banking, legal profession, medicine name them, but the only thing you people can offer to this country are terrorism, fanaticism, instability and poverty. Take your kids to school they won't.

They have started again, 2mao they will start beheading innocent lives becos of the opinion of one silly man.

Moslems are too paranoid.

3 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by truly: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
watchindelta:
Na Arab colonize us? Very Soon yoruba muslim go still get d spirito evil of killing like their fellow bros up north. Small Small na so d spirito evil of killing Take dey start... one day one jst watch undecided

I can imagine
When the Yorubas were preparing for the Constitutional Conference, the "leaders" met in Ikenne
All the 15 people who claimed to be crafting the SW agenda at the meeting were Christians

If Muslims have tried it, what would we have heard?
Islamisation, Islamisation

Islam got to the SW before Christianity
But your totalitarianism is so baffling - where is the "Christian love" we are told about or is it just vapour ware?

2 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by OBAGADAFFI: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

I can imagine
When the Yorubas were preparing for the Constitutional Conference, the "leaders" met in Ikenne
All the 15 people who claimed to be crafting the SW agenda at the meeting were Christians

If Muslims have tried it, what would we have heard?
Islamisation, Islamisation

Islam got to the SW before Christianity
But your totalitarianism is so baffling - where is the "Christian love" we are told about or is it just vapour ware?

Can you provide evidence of your comment in bold?

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by FunkyMetahuman: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

Please please don't generalise
I hate Boko Haram with every cell in my body
Shekau and his gang of sub-human animal bandits don't represent me

But the people behind all these actions in Christianity are in the mainstream and are the leaders of the Christians - CAN

But Hijab is required of Muslim women
Even police officers use them in some Western countries
book haram don't speak for Muslims doesn't mean book haram are not Muslims..

Can don't speak for every Christian... Heck, catholic is not part of can, than doesn't mean can members are not Christians.

Intolerance brought about book haram and same as can whenever they start their drama.

Hijab is permitted in your religion, there are thousands of school's for your type of child, take him or her there... Don't allow your child intimidate my own child with your own religious dressing.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Unbrandedguy: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

Christians asked for Saturday to be made workfree because of 7th day Adventists - granted by Gowon
That was not trouble making
The same 7th day Adventist recently asked INEC to stop conducting elections on Saturday - it was not trouble making
Christians asked for Christians Pilgrim welfare Commission - it was granted and it was not trouble making
Nobody asked that this country be divided on those ocassions

Muslims went to court in Lagos so that they can wear Hijab in public schools, high court said no they obeyed and appealed
A panel of appeal court granted the appeal, Christians asked Lagos State to disobey the court order
Court in Osun permitted the suit to wear Hijab, Christians who were not part of the suit said if Muslims are allowed, they will wear Church robes to school. They never said they were not happy with the uniform
Meaning they are only interested in stopping muslims from enjoying the benefits of the court judgment

Now Muslims want to enjoy what Christians have been enjoying - suddenly it is trouble making

Can you in clear conscience appear before God and say Muslims are the one causing trouble?

All these are reason why the SE/SS, NORTH, AND SW SHOULD SPLIT.. YET PEOPLE REFUSE TO HEAR.. HOW LONG WILL DIVERSE ENTITIES CONTINUE TO CLASH WHEN THERES ACTUALLY AN EASY WAY OUT.?! Until this degenerates into blood letting yet, no one will listen.. Syria is an Example!

2 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
masseratti:
No where in the Quran is jumat declared a work free day oga prof of Islam

No where in the Bible, God or Jesus said Christian should go to church on Sunday talk less of Sunday-Free-Day
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by truly: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

When other regions were busy learning ABC, some idiots were learning Ajami, using that a justification to inscribe rubbish into our military crest and currency.

At the pace you lots are going, believe me you people will destroy this nation.
I can never every believe you because your analysis is based on inveterate hatred

OFFICIAL336:

Take it or leave it, Islam is the root cause of the prevalent poverty in the North.
Even the Arabs you people are looking up to doesn't joke with western education.
Contradiction

OFFICIAL336:

The South is making waves in education, ICT, banking, legal profession, medicine name them,
Congrats

OFFICIAL336:

the only thing you people can offer to this country are terrorism, fanaticism, instability and poverty. Take your kids to school they won't.
But you are sparkling, aren't you? With your kidnapping, burning witches and militancy?
AT least I am posting here

OFFICIAL336:

They have started again, 2mao they will start beheading innocent lives becos of the opinion of one silly man.
Moslems are too paranoid.

Since you learnt ABC, you would have know that asking for something is NOT paranoia
But every time a Muslim takes breakfast or walks on the street and Christians shout Islamisation, Islamisation, that is paranoia
Please know the symptoms

and when will the church teach you decent language?

2 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Timbuktu14(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
This one won't go and sleep somewhere.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by watchindelta(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

Christians asked for Saturday to be made workfree because of 7th day Adventists - granted by Gowon
The same 7th day Adventist recently asked INEC to stop conducting elections on Saturday - it was not trouble making
Christians asked for Christians Pilgrim welfare Commission - it was granted and it was not trouble making

Muslims went to court in Lagos so that they can wear Hijab in public schools, high court said no they obeyed and appealed
A panel of appeal court granted the appeal, Christians asked Lagos State to disobey the court order
Court in Osun permitted the suit to wear Hijab, Christians who were not part of the suit said if Muslims are allowed, they will wear Church robes to school. They never said they were not happy with the uniform
Meaning they are only interested in stopping muslims from enjoying the benefits of the court judgment

Now Muslims want to enjoy what Christians have been enjoying - suddenly it is trouble making

Can you in clear conscience appear before God and say Muslims are the one causing trouble?
na Arab colonize u? undecided

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by dragonking3: 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

You never said anything about SE or SW
You just said people wanted to leave
I don't want to turn this into a tribal thread

Tell us people who have been setting children ablaze, accusing them of being witches
Ignorance at it peak. Both Muslims and Christians are guilty of killing innocent people as witches.

See here and get enlighten.

https://www.nairaland.com/2330776/photo-woman-accused-witchcraft-burnt

This is a woman killed as a witch in the north (a Muslim state)

Here is more Muslims killing innocent people as witches too: https://www.nairaland.com/3217093/2-killed-over-death-undergraduate

Now tell me which religion will kill innocent people just because someone drew a cartoon of Muhammad in far away Denmark?

2 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Eliteklaus(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
boring, d guy just dey make noise. Secular laws r not Christian laws oga, if we implement biblical laws d country no go let Christians stay not to talk of Jihadist sorry Muslims

2 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
crackhouse:
Oga u didn't mention lai Mohammed as one the ministers or is he not South West?

North Central
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by watchindelta(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

All these are reason why the SE/SS, NORTH, AND SW SHOULD SPLIT.. YET PEOPLE REFUSE TO HEAR.. HOW LONG WILL DIVERSE ENTITIES CONTINUE TO CLASH WHEN THERES ACTUALLY AN EASY WAY OUT.?! Until this degenerates into blood letting yet, no one will listen.. Syria is an Example!
i tired! Carry A dey forma 1 is impossible
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Clemsworld(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigeria they sleep, somebody want come scatter Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by truly: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
book haram don't speak for Muslims doesn't mean book haram are not Muslims..

Can don't speak for every Christian... Heck, catholic is not part of can, than doesn't mean can members are not Christians.

Catholic never condemn or dissociate themselves from CAN when they take these positions
Muslims condemn Boko Haarm who even attack Muslims
That is the difference

FunkyMetahuman:

Intolerance brought about book haram and same as can whenever they start their drama.

You don't know what is intolerance
Every time Christians shout Islamisation, you can always see intolerance
Christians are always afraid of recognition of any other religion other than Christianity
As for Boko Haram, Muslims have always tolerated others; So Boko Haram is an exception

FunkyMetahuman:

Hijab is permitted in your religion, there are thousands of school's for your type of child, take him or her there... Don't allow your child intimidate my own child with your own religious dressing.
Actually your child's dressing intimidate mine

2 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by udatso: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Muric you no go go sit down with that yansh wey dey scratch you. Was it in the Quran or hadith That you read that Muslims Should rest and not work on Friday?
MURIC PLEASE DONT BECOME CAN

3 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by truly: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Eliteklaus:
boring, d guy just dey make noise. Secular laws r not Christian laws oga, if we implement biblical laws d country no go let Christians stay not to talk of Jihadist sorry Muslims

Secular law will not recognise Church marriage certificate and criminalise ploygamy
or prohibit homosickness

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by Unbrandedguy: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
“We must widen the horizon of the quest for self-determination."

This is his sentence, and yet, whenever people call for Biafra Nigerians call them names Nigerians brand them all sorts of names and what have you??!
* ANOTHER CASE IS THE ONE OF LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SUSPENDING THE OIL EXPLORATIONS BY FOLAWIYO. REASON: THEY WANT TO PLAN A BETTER WAY TO CARRY OUT SUCH EXPLORATIONS IN ORDER TO SAFEGUARD THE ENVIRONMENT, TO AVOID THE CURRENT SITUATION IN THE NIGER DELTA REGION,?*
Can you see the level of wickedness and hipocrisy here? They even knew that the ND region is terribly bad and wen the militants take up arms they brand them bad names. Now they don't want their region to be like the ND region.
I swear this nation needs another sinking! The SW pained me greatly for this quiet approach of theirs with respect to the niger delta struggle. Now they open mouth to say they don't want to experience the Niger delta experience. But God will exposed every hypocrisy with time.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by ArcToyin(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Yeah I support this cheesy

Christians sabi wail about everything.

They don't want hijabs in schools,
They don't want Islamic writing on naira,
They don't want anything islamic on army uniform,
They don't want our national assembly or government infrastructure to look like mosque,
but Sundays should be a work free day for them to worship and not Fridays .. cheesy

And these people will be the first to wail about islamization if anything favors the Muslims. ignoramus...

Sunday is not work free day allover the world..

And yes Fridays are work free days in most Arab nations..
if you can reread your comment, you see is not sensible.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by OFFICIAL336: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

I can never every believe you because your analysis is based on inveterate hatred

Contradiction

Congrats

But you are sparkling, aren't you? With your kidnapping, burning witches and militancy?
AT least I am posting here

Since you learnt ABC, you would have know that asking for something is NOT paranoia
But every time a Muslim takes breakfast or walks on the street and Christians shout Islamisation, Islamisation, that is paranoia
Please know the symptoms

and when will the church teach you decent language?
When they kidnap, burn witches or blow up pipelines, do u hear them shout "Jesus is Great". In case u don't know, shouting Allah is great was an ancient Arabic practice, the same way shouting "Artemesis is Great" was in ancient Greece.

What are they asking for?

When will the mosque teach you terrorism is evil? If you like strap bomb on ur body, na hell sure for you. No 77 virgins for you.

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by popizaino(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

Thank you my brother. may the good lord bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by truly: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Can you provide evidence of your comment in bold?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/131497-islam-came-to-south-before-northern-nigeria-isa-yuguda.html

The Bauchi governor asks why there is no conflict between Christian and Muslims in the South as is found in the North.

The governor of Bauchi State, Isa Yuguda, said contrary to popular belief, Islam came to Nigeria from the southern part of the country, not the North.

Mr. Yuguda made the declaration Thursday in Abuja during the presentation of the report of the committee set up by the governors from the North on insecurity and ‘healing’ process which held at the Niger State Governor’s lodge in Asokoro.

“Islam came to the South before coming to northern Nigeria. It is there in history,” he said, adding that “the first Sharia court was established in Iwo, in Osun state; it’s there in history.”

Shedding more light, the Bauchi Governor said Kanem Borno, which many thought first received Islam in Nigeria, only “had Islam, 1200 years ago” while, Sokoto the seat of the caliphate and sit of the Sultan, the spiritual leader of Muslims in the country, only came into contact with Islam “over 200 years ago; but Islam came to Lagos much earlier than Kanem Borno empire”.

He also said the first Islamic University in Nigeria was established in the South West, in Ogun State.

Mr. Yuguda who was making the remark with respect to the ongoing insurgency- that also has religious connotations- in some parts of the North, then wondered why all the bloodbath in the region.

He said there are Muslims and Christians in the South West who live peacefully with each other, with each practicing their religion.

“In the South West You see a church on top and then a mosque on the ground. They are leaving just as Allah has said we should leave in both the Bible and the Quran, and the Hadith. Are they reading a different Bible or Quran? I ask myself always, why is there no crisis there? Why is there crisis in Northern Nigeria?” he asked.

“As a governor I have wept several times on seeing innocent lives murdered in cold blood, for no fault of theirs,” he added

Islam in Ancient Yoruba is referred to as Esin Imale (religion of the malians) as the earliest introduction of the religion to that region was through Malian itinerant traders (Wangara Traders) around the 14th - 15th Century. Large-scale conversion to Islam happened in the 18th-19th centuries.[citation needed]

Islam came to Yoruba land centuries before Christianity and before churches were built, Yoruba came in contact with Islam around 14th and 15th during the reign of Mansa Kankan Musa of Mali Empire. According to Al-Aluri, the first Mosque was built in Ọyọ-Ile in 1550 A.D. although, there were no Yoruba Muslims, the Mosque only served the spiritual needs of foreign Muslims living in Ọyọ.[citation needed] Progressively, Islam came to Yoruba land, and Muslims started building Mosques: Iwo town led, its first Mosque built in 1655 followed by Iṣẹyin, in 1760; Lagos, 1774; Ṣaki, 1790; and Oṣogbo, 1889.[citation needed] In time, Islam spread to other towns like Oyo (the first Oyo convert was Solagberu), Ibadan, Abẹokuta, Ijẹbu-Ode, Ikirun, and Ẹdẹ before the 18th century Sokoto jihad
Re: We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director by FunkyMetahuman: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
truly:

Catholic never condemn or dissociate themselves from CAN when they take these positions
Muslims condemn Boko Haarm who even attack Muslims
That is the difference
Catholic has condemned can on many occasions.. Especially during the days of bling bling pastor.. Why did they leave can if I may ask?

You don't know what is intolerance
Every time Christians shout Islamisation, you can always see intolerance
Christians are always afraid of recognition of any other religion other than Christianity
As for Boko Haram, Muslims have always tolerated others; So Boko Haram is an exception
Bros .. I'm not gonna drag this back and forth..
Muslims preach intolerance with bombs, Christians do with media.. Evidence, book haram, alshabaab, Isis and the likes, Christians, CNN, BBC, medias generally, hence the shout of islamazation all the time.

Actually your child's dressing intimidate mine
this is the reason why we have school uniforms for schools.. So nobody will intimidate anybody.. Everyone should dress uniformly or nobody should.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. / Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.