Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,857 members, 7,820,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Its Biblical As A Christian To Pray Nakedly In Your Closest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Biblical As A Christian To Pray Nakedly In Your Closest (2698 Views)

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Biblical As A Christian To Pray Nakedly In Your Closest by Mrdecent(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
I want to ask if it's biblically right to pray to God when you off your clothes. It its please let us know with facts.
Also, if not what prompt people to do so.
Then can we say praying in such manner makes God to answer prayers faster than other means?
I am confused here..
Re: Its Biblical As A Christian To Pray Nakedly In Your Closest by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
lol.. Yea.

David danced naked while praising GOD.. When his wives and children laughed at him, he cursed them and it worked.

I didnt say u should dance naked tho' grin..
But u can pray naked in ur room.
Re: Its Biblical As A Christian To Pray Nakedly In Your Closest by Mrdecent(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jacksonville:
lol.. Yea.

David danced naked while praising GOD.. When his wives and children laughed at him, he cursed them and it worked.

http://www.unaoc.org/what-we-do/projects/young-peacebuilders-in-west-africa/application-guidelines/
Re: Its Biblical As A Christian To Pray Nakedly In Your Closest by frubben(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jacksonville:
lol.. Yea.

Guy why! Guy why!!

David dance nakedchia!!!!

Please go and read what really happen dere.
Re: Its Biblical As A Christian To Pray Nakedly In Your Closest by Greatzeus(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Even lots of so called pastors don't even know what Christianity is, talk less of church goers.
As a christian you prayed God didn't answer,so you decided to pray unclad so he will answer That's stupid and unchristian, God is not like that.
You can pray or dance unclad in your closet if you like,that's your business,its not a sin neither a virtue that will guarantee answers to prayers.
Tell me a scripture reference where God answered prayer because the person was unclad or where he rejected another person's prayer because he is not unclad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic / NYSC Christain Female Corper That Put On Trouser You Are Playing With Hell / God Showed Me The Place Called Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.