Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Adam and Eve NEVER ate the forbidden fruit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam and Eve NEVER ate the forbidden fruit (2900 Views)

Yesterday, I Ate The Forbiden Fruit / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam and Eve NEVER ate the forbidden fruit by idrezee(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
WHAT If Adam and Eve never ate the forbidden fruit.
They were about eating it and God froze them, like a pause on your remote control and decided to show them a tutorial video of what will happen if they should eat it; The tutorial video is the world we are living in today, all the hardships, Buhari and his failed policies, Gov. Bello and his miraculous but tyrannical throne, the recalling of Dino Melaye (in progress), Arsenal and their woes, even South Africa that beat Super Eagles yesterday, etc. is just kind of a tutorial video explaining what the consequences will be like upon them and their generations if they should eat the fruit.
So assuming they eat the fruit even after this video (the world) ends then we will still come back and face the real repercussions of eating the fruit and if they didn't eat it, you know the answer to that.
God is too powerful not to have noticed the intention of Eve wanting to eat the forbidden fruit and stopping it.
So pray for our sakes they don't eat the fruit at end of this video.
#JUSTthinkingoutaloud
#Ramadanilkareem
#Jasmal
#think

Re: Adam and Eve NEVER ate the forbidden fruit by sleeknick: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
I for chop am so that i go dey famous just like adam and eve now. Na dem start all this nonsense. Garri for nor cost like this if not for them
Re: Adam and Eve NEVER ate the forbidden fruit by Luizkid(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
if they'd not eaten it, ur question would have been, what if they'd eaten the fruit?
Re: Adam and Eve NEVER ate the forbidden fruit by GoodMuyis(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
You wouldn't have known they ate any fruit.

But life go still continue, we might have advance in technology by now coz we all love each other, no war within only to be fighting demons
Re: Adam and Eve NEVER ate the forbidden fruit by idrezee(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
GoodMuyis:
You wouldn't have known they ate any fruit.

But life go still continue, we might have advance in technology by now coz we all love each other, no war within only to be fighting demons
True talk
Re: Adam and Eve NEVER ate the forbidden fruit by idrezee(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
sleeknick:
I for chop am so that i go dey famous just like adam and eve now. Na dem start all this nonsense. Garri for nor cost like this if not for them
Nothing likeBiafra for dey. we would have been one, no need for visa, etc
Re: Adam and Eve NEVER ate the forbidden fruit by idrezee(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lalasticlala I know I forgot to mention SNAKE in story, all the same do the needful.
Mynd44
Re: Adam and Eve NEVER ate the forbidden fruit by AshleyEt19(f): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nobody can see that the "Devil" is the Black Man ?? I know you can see that

(1) (Reply)

⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath / Created In God's Image And Likeness / Is God A Trinity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.