Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,335 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video (44404 Views)

Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" / Joselyn Dumas Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit At VGMA2018 / Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by LordBaelish: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2016
HERSLEY:
Infact I'm sorry to this, the mod dat put this here is not just insane, but a lunatic! Warisdis doing on fp for crying out loud? And my educative thread never made fp nonsense! angry look at her tiny di'ja breast...even choking herself with waist trainer.... Its rubbish like this make em dudes tag us "sex objects"... Honestly I'm not happy with the mod dat did this angry angry sad angry angry

such a hypocrite like most females.. see your dp first then modify that crap you posted

1 Like

Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by UIA04(f): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2016
HERSLEY:
Infact I'm sorry to this, the mod dat put this here is not just insane, but a lunatic! Warisdis doing on fp for crying out loud? And my educative thread never made fp nonsense! angry look at her tiny di'ja breast...even choking herself with waist trainer.... Its rubbish like this make em dudes tag us "sex objects"... Honestly I'm not happy with the mod dat did this angry angry sad angry angry

Judging from your dp both of you are the same.
BTW why open your legs like you want to defecate?
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by CICERO09(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2016
HERSLEY:
i actually tot u were one of d good once untill i checked ur profile to discover u re just jealous

1 Like

Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by francotorti(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2016
IJOBA2:
EATING POO IS HER GOAL
i have watched couple of her movies....indeed she gat asset but talent, not exactly.
Also, she is very romantic and a very good kisser tongue
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Rozaystunna(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2016
OMO SEE YNASH!!!! SOMBODY HELP!!!! MY PRICK!!!!
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Rozaystunna(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2016
HERSLEY:
what is this one saying, when you are sampling ynashh too you the vex because nobody like your ynash. This is pure jealousy ratchet
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by jackie35(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2016
skitcentral:

Lol what do you think is her goal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rR1arHuz7g

Problem dey o
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by masseratti: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
UIA04:

Judging from your dp both of you are the same.
BTW why open your legs like you want to defecate?
you and your mouth ehn, smh lol.
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by UIA04(f): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
masseratti:
you and your mouth ehn, smh lol.
Looool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: Why Wizkid And I Settled Our ‘Beef’ Of Many Years / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.