Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,493 members, 7,865,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video (44298 Views)

Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" / Joselyn Dumas Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit At VGMA2018 / Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by beautiful232(f): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
;Dwhat is this

can anyone see what I'm seeing
grin
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by kelvyn7: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don't know who she be sef
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by don4real18(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
HERSLEY:
Infact I'm sorry to this, the mod dat put this here is not just insane, but a lunatic! Warisdis doing on fp for crying out loud? And my educative thread never made fp nonsense! angry
Don't worry, we will ban the mod.... you have a great backside by the way grin
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by k2kay(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Silly threads making front page. ...All this mods sef undecided
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by buskie13(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
HERSLEY:
Infact I'm sorry to this, the mod dat put this here is not just insane, but a lunatic! Warisdis doing on fp for crying out loud? And my educative thread never made fp nonsense! angry
ur ban will expire in 2095

1 Like

Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by NairaMaster1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
ALAYORMII:
You will think you know all colors until some people start sending you wedding invitation; you'll see something like this:

Acid green on fushia purple or Titus silver with a little touch of Ojuelegba blue.
Brides family to wear cockroach brown with Custard yellow.

Groom's family: combination of jollof yellow with fufu white using akara gold as fila and gele

Friends: coconut white with moi moi yellow on
Agama lizard head red , other guests should wear pomo brown with a touch of onion purple and maggi yellow

Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by willibounce1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Naija girls now think having big ass and boob is masters degree.
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by vRendoh(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016

So Blackman/woman life na yansh and how to look good? Trump dey come for una! For this dollarless season, all some can do is whinne yansh...I sorry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
All I can say is prostitution seems to pay but what's the joy of being wealthy but term a ho,what's the joy of being rich but everyone knows you as a fraudster,make una dey flex sha everything have its time and season.but don't run to me for help when my blood,sweat and tears ripe
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by DrMuzungu(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Excuse me, khmmm khmmmm... What exactly is stunning here? This girl is ok, but stunning? LOLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Garshyzee:
see asset cheesy
.Where the asset Something that Hon. Jibrin will still come after...Padded_Lol.
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Garshyzee(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jtrinitty:
.Where the asset Something that Hon. Jibrin will still come after...Padded_Lol.

;Dpadded asset
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by ElPhenomenal(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
tshew
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by niggi4life(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:
she wan break stool abi, does she have talent- dont know but asset -yes tongue
even your own perspective of "asset" yansh isn't an asset because it depreciates with time and age, so for me she practically has nothing.
The only tru beauty about women of nowadays is when they are covered a bit. Once they unleash their so called assets and you don reach there, u go dey so irritated and not wanting to go back again

Unless agro catch u again sha grin
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by entrepreneurmic: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Garshyzee:
see asset cheesy
WHICH ASSET, OKAY U MEAN SHIT CONTAINER!!! LOL
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
IJOBA2:
EATING POO IS HER GOAL

Oh my God!!!! That's disgusting.
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Garshyzee(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
entrepreneurmic:
WHICH ASSET, OKAY U MEAN SHIT CONTAINER!!! LOL

never underestimate the power of dat so called "poo container"bro
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Actress or hoe
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by chyeexcel: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Di-ck breaker
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Charles4075(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
HERSLEY:
Infact I'm sorry to this, the mod dat put this here is not just insane, but a lunatic! Warisdis doing on fp for crying out loud? And my educative thread never made fp nonsense! angry look at her tiny di'ja breast...even choking herself with waist trainer.... Its rubbish like this make em dudes tag us "sex objects"... Honestly I'm not happy with the mod dat did this angry angry sad angry angry
Hmmm, your dp though..

How ironic.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by cricifixo: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Now that's what I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by buffalowings: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Olukologia:
So painful! How ladies lost there intergrity all de name of 21st century lifestyle. Ask ur grandma to gist U hw precious ladies were in there sango ode. #Nonsense21stcenturyLadies

Is it ur booth

Meanwhile vaseline crew

Ur food Don done
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by buffalowings: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Olukologia:
So painful! How ladies lost there intergrity all de name of 21st century lifestyle. Ask ur grandma to gist U hw precious ladies were in there sango ode. #Nonsense21stcenturyLadies

Is it ur booty

Meanwhile vaseline crew

Ur food Don done
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Ada9103(f): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Child of the world you have join badh gan....you have join secret cult in falz voice.......

She's pretty though kiss
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by lilreese: 1:43am On Sep 05, 2016
oloshos
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 05, 2016
HERSLEY:
Infact I'm sorry to this, the mod dat put this here is not just insane, but a lunatic! Warisdis doing on fp for crying out loud? And my educative thread never made fp nonsense! angry look at her tiny di'ja breast...even choking herself with waist trainer.... Its rubbish like this make em dudes tag us "sex objects"... Honestly I'm not happy with the mod dat did this angry angry sad angry angry

Your dp makes me tag you a sex object as much as her pictures do. You have valid points but you're also guilty of the crime you accuse another of. So like the Bible says, remove the speck in your eyes first.

1 Like

Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 05, 2016
HERSLEY:
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 05, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Okay,guess this is what sells now....

you look so succulent and apatizing if your the one on your dp...
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 05, 2016
Olukologia:

you like them covered like masquerades....are you one of those fanatics who loves to enslave women in the name of religion...huh!!
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by ifeomaekol(f): 3:47am On Sep 05, 2016
I love the advert.
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Esdb3: 4:21am On Sep 05, 2016
skitcentral:

Well, she's not just like any girl. She's a hard worker, owner of a production company and an intelligent woman.

I see what she's producing up there alright. You def have a crush. She is not just like any girl? grin smh.
Re: Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Esdb3:

I see what she's producing up there alright. You def have a crush. She is not just like any girl? grin smh.

Crush? Am I like 16? I'm just giving honor to whom honor is due. Google PaabTv and you'll see for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) / Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.