Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Do Christians Critisize Sports Betting But Encourage Forex Trading - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Critisize Sports Betting But Encourage Forex Trading (655 Views)

Why Do Christians Close Their Eyes When Praying? / Do Christians Need To Confess Their Sins? See Why / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Critisize Sports Betting But Encourage Forex Trading by Nasa28(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hello house, I have observed with keen interest how Nigeria Christians critise anyone involved in soccer betting but are quick to encourage Forex trading.

Is there really any difference between sports betting and forex trading bearing in mind that the two involves PREDICTIONS.

Many are too quick to open the scriptures to condemn you but will tell u that forex is a biz while sports betting isn't. Even now, They've started jumping into the so called MMM , to them they're investing money and will reap there reward but you that bet is a SINNER.

So to me, if at all SPORTS BETTING is a sin, it then means that MMM, FOREX TRADING and the rest are SIN also.

Feel free to contribute, if you have bible verses you can back it up.

NB: NO NAME CALLING

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari / Concept Of Hell And Paradise From The Islamic Perspective / How Did People Before Jesus Gain Eternal Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.