Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Must Read: Her Husband, My Lover… [$uper Er0tic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Her Husband, My Lover… [$uper Er0tic] (580 Views)

A Confession To My Husband, My Two Sons Are Not His / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / MUST READ!! Her Booty Stretch Mark Could Wire A Whole City! :( :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Her Husband, My Lover… [$uper Er0tic] by noblepassmercy: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Principles… this word is one I love to live by. There are some things that should not be done because of the principles you have. I didn’t know that I would break two of my own principles.

A month ago, I had a new client. Oh, did I mention I was a doctor… a marriage doctor really. I am paid a lot of money to listen to the problems of either a couple or one of the parties. Now, I’m not one of those shrinks you can find at any time. I only take up exclusively rich clients. When I started this shrink business in Lagos, I was amazed as to how many random people wanted to just be heard and to also force them to face the honest truth about themselves.

Now as I was narrating, a month ago I had a new client. Now he was the only one that came into my office. For the first week, he would come in, sit down and not say a word. He paid for an hour every weekday and he would just come in, stare then after the hour was up he would leave. I tried to get him to talk but after a few days I realized that he would eventually talk when he wanted to. So when he came I played music. I played the kind of music I liked. Then I started to play music he might like. The second week, I played a song from one of my favorite indie musicians called cheers darling by Damien Rice. It’s a break up song, sad song. I had my back to him when he spoke for the first time.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/09/must-read-husband-lover-uper-er0tic/

(1) (Reply)

According To Research Staring At A Woman’s Chest Daily Extends Life To 5yrs / I Dnt Know If I Kissed Her Well / 7 Things High-quality Men Do Differently When They’re Actually Serious About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.