Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Mother Stares At Me With Confusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Stares At Me With Confusion (931 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Sep 05, 2016
Hi all, I and my mother live together but we don't communicate at all.

I come home and stay in my room and then go out but she stares at me with confusion.

She would often stay in her room and then stare at me with slight amazement

What do you all think?
Re: Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 05, 2016
She probably like

"Did i actually raise this dissapointment of a psycho? My daughter is 39 yet no husband, God who did i offend?"

Mamagee at your age still accomodating your mother, you have issues and its time to see a shrink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Sep 05, 2016
Wingback:
She probably like

"Did i actually raise this dissapointment of a psycho? My daughter is 39 yet no husband, God who did i offend?"

Mamagee at your age still accomodating your mother, you have issues and its time to see a shrink.
I'm not 39.

slowpoke!!!
Re: Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by EMPERORLEEE(m): 1:40am On Sep 05, 2016
mamagee3:

I'm not 39.

slowpoke!!!

How old are you?
Re: Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Early 30s grin
Re: Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 05, 2016
mamagee3:

I'm not 39.

slowpoke!!!

Ah, Touche you are usually calm, why this outburst, did i touch a nerve there? cheesy

Oh well who cares? You look in your late 30s, bottom line go and get married Menopause is chasing you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 05, 2016
I was actually interested until I saw d moniker.

1 Like

Re: Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by finalboss1(m): 2:07am On Sep 05, 2016
useless old and boring woman

2 Likes

Re: Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by olasubomi007(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2016
I don't know wah to say..

Menopause is knocking..

Go get a life.. angry
Re: Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by hisawesomeness(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I and my mother live together but we don't communicate at all.

I come home and stay in my room and then go out but she stares at me with confusion.

She would often stay in her room and then stare at me with slight amazement

What do you all think?
i guess she realized ur too dumb and u can't solve your issue wiffout asking dumb questions like this one
Re: Mother Stares At Me With Confusion by fairlyusedpant: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

How old are you?
she is 20 years old, with 19 years work experience gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Together We Can Fight Weed / 5 Signs U Have Gay Tendencies. / MGTOW: The Race For Men Going Their Own Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.