Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report (29673 Views)

President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Nigeria Deeply Divided - UN Report / Nigeria Deeply Divided-un Report (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Easyruns: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Nigeria is a SCAM! The biggest SCAM ever in the world. Nigeria doesn't exit the sooner you guy get this into your brains the better.
Niger Delta don't be afraid as long as Buhari chose to militarized his whole people he should be ready to be like Gaddafi and Saddam.......No weapon formed against them will ever Prosper.
Until all Muslim and buhari bow to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Nigeria will know no peace and prosperity.

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by vRendoh(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
We know this fact.....so what next?

Una wan helep us divide or wetin?

Nobody help anybody! All concerns should understands that we are wasting time. the earlier we start our own journeys the better. Is it clear! i mean ...overwhelmingly clear that what divide us are stronger that what unite us...that is if any

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2016
shocked THESE NORTHMEN SEEMS TO CARE ABT THE PIPELINE BN DESTROYED BY MILITANTS IN OUR REGION THAN THE LIVE BN DESTROYED IN THEIR REGION..... NOW IM BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND BUHARI..... ITS IN THEIR BLOODLINE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Rehabilitation: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Did Boko haram blow up pipelines?

Boko haram faced the north and even now they are powerless

GEJ's mercenaries blew pipelines that affected whole of Nigeria and it's economy , in my book, Boko haram deserves amnesty as long as they surrender andi believe they are lesser of two evils, Boko haram did not launch arewa secession, they didn't call for a country, they didn't sabotage the economy but most of all , they are not encouraged with new hilux , prompt payments of suicide fees which was Dasuki's main job under GEJ's watch
Hahahaha I hope this is a joke because if it is not, then I will truly believe those that said that a lot of Nigerian youths lack intelligence and are poorly educated. You seriously need rehabilitation

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2016
UN pls tell us smt we dont know!

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Dpharisee: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
UN people for saying this, are all ipod touts who are only crying because jonathan their hero lost election - APC zombies undecided

The UN did not mention IPOB, stop hemorrhaging about IPOB and face the topic

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Omeokachie: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2016
Now aggravated; no thanks to Buhari's unpresidential 97 vs 5% comment.

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by ChrisEsq: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2016
Since they are not complaining they should stay together as a Nation and kick out these troublesome Easterners.
GMBuhari:
Some goats are still talking about crude oil

Anyways Nigeria was supposed to be one

Without that crude oil Nigerians would be one, unfortunately however, some people believe oil is for them and that's the main reason for ruckus

Northerners are not formenting trouble, neither are the south westerners

Fill in the gap as to who is making trouble

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by mu2sa2: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2016
To hell with the report. This is how they mischievously painted Ghaddafi black. Now see the mess Libya is in. Their evil machinations against the Nigerian people will fail.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by mmsen: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Without that crude oil Nigerians would be one, unfortunately however, some people believe oil is for them and that's the main reason for ruckus

You are either intentionally lying or very stupid.

The North has created more problems for Nigeria than any other region.

From the foolish Islamic insurgency to the the reluctance to allow children attend school.

From the diverted funds that end up in Saudi and the UAE to the refusal to build hospitals.

From the refusal to educate girls to the demand that only female doctors cater for their women.

From the pointless Sharia Law to the Almajiri culture.

From the refusal to farm to the dependence on Niger Delta oil.

Tell us again who is the problem in this union?

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by kelechi17(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Did Boko haram blow up pipelines?

Boko haram faced the north and even now they are powerless

GEJ's mercenaries blew pipelines that affected whole of Nigeria and it's economy , in my book, Boko haram deserves amnesty as long as they surrender andi believe they are lesser of two evils, Boko haram did not launch arewa secession, they didn't call for a country, they didn't sabotage the economy but most of all , they are not encouraged with new hilux , prompt payments of suicide fees which was Dasuki's main job under GEJ's watch
heeeeeiihhhh are u for real ...oooh boko DAT slaughtered ova 20000 humans shld b given amnesty cum Mod please ban dis individual we have a confirmed bokoharam member spotted

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by pippimp(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2016
farem:
As long as we have leaders who exhibit divisive tendencies like politically aiding and promoting personal ethnic and religious leanings above others. Rather than allow them to grow and develop at their natural paces, NIGERIA CANNOT MOVE FORWARD

One of the best things my father instilled in me was taking responsibility for the outcome of anything i am part of. Even if i am or was not a part of the decisions which brought about the outcome. Good or bad. It has made me a better leader today. The failure of Nigeria falls at the feet of every single Nigerian. Just check the thread alone and you will understand. See the divisive tribal comments. How does a country become great with it's citizen think the way Nigerians do? No one can lead Nigeria out of the predicament it is in because even the young one's mentality have been corrupted. Until Nigerians collectively change the way they think, things will only get worse.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by thedarkside: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Psalmy2cute post=49087607][/quote]

what??..dont you love the white-man soo much,that you wish him back to wipe your back day and night??..

you are Sadomasochistic...and you dont even know....

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by benjsniper33: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Easyruns post=49087694]Nigeria is a SCAM! The biggest SCAM ever in the world. Nigeria doesn't exit the sooner you guy get this into your brains the better.
Niger Delta don't be afraid as long as Buhari chose to militarized his whole people he should be ready to be like Gaddafi and Saddam.......No weapon formed against them will ever Prosper.
Until all Muslim and buhari bow to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Nigeria will know no peace and prosperity.[/

Easyruns take it easy whIle doing your "holy" runs
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by juman(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2016
The report also painted a gloomy picture for the country as most of the development and social indices in Nigeria recorded much below acceptable standards.

It noted that the major challenges facing Nigeria were constraints of economic growth and social development and lack of good governance.

Unfortunately apc government also not giving good governance.

Buhari would end up having no tangible legacy at the end of the day.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by 4peace(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2016
wecan:
Nigeria will soon divide. No man can stop, I said it when Buhari is elected as president that Nigeria is doomed, some of you started giving me names, but today how true is my word? Nigeria will never progress and those shouting one Nigeria are the most selfish people of all time, the only solution for peace and progress is disintegration.

And Who are you?
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by chalsixtus(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2016
vani86:

By your logic, a faction that kills at random, behead women and children at random just because "western education is a sin" to them is better than a faction that is fighting a clear injustice against them, a group of people whose homes are destroyed as well as livelihood now protest the only way they know how, they dont kill at random, but attack just d federal might to show they should indeed have a say in their land..

Very well then, i now know where to class you based on your reasoning

lol and the class is "e-diot serv@nt"
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by benjsniper33: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Easyruns post=49087694]Nigeria is a SCAM! The biggest SCAM ever in the world. Nigeria doesn't exit the sooner you guy get this into your brains the better.
Until all Muslim and buhari bow to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Nigeria will know no peace and prosperity.[/

Easyruns, take it easy whIle doing your "holy" runs
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by redcap: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2016
pippimp:

One of the best things my father instilled in me was taking responsibility for the outcome of anything i am part of. Even if i am or was not a part of the decisions which brought about the outcome. Good or bad. It has made me a better leader today. The failure of Nigeria falls at the feet of every single Nigerian. Just check the thread alone and you will understand. See the divisive tribal comments. How does a country become great with it's citizen think the way Nigerians do? No one can lead Nigeria out of the predicament it is in because even the young one's
mentality have been corrupted. Until Nigerians collectively change the way they think, things will only get worse.

Perish that thought of change,no one is interested in this satanic union,Those that a clamoring for a united Nigeria are those after niger-delta oil.Nigeria is dead as a country the carcass will soon be shredded in pieces by vultures when the inevitable happens.

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by benjsniper33: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2016

Easyruns, take it easy whIle doing your "holy" runs grin
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Ndycharly: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2016
We all know that right from the onset. It is time to let Biafrans have their freedom... this fake marriage has expired.

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by pippimp(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2016
redcap:

Perish that thought of change,no one is interested in this satanic union,Those that a clamoring for a united Nigeria are those after niger-delta oil.Nigeria is dead as a country the carcass will soon be shredded in pieces by vultures when the inevitable happens.

Then so be it. It still does not change the fact that for the disintegration of the country to happen, it's people still need to change their mentality else, the country will use violence to make it happen. Trying to break up Nigeria with the way it's people think at the moment will only lead to serious bloodshed. What happened in Burundi will be child's play when compared.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by chalsixtus(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2016
mmsen:

You are either intentionally lying or very stupid.

The North has created more problems for Nigeria than any other region.

From the foolish Islamic insurgency to the the reluctance to allow children attend school.

From the diverted funds that end up in Saudi and the UAE to the refusal to build hospitals.

From the refusal to educate girls to the demand that only female doctors cater for their women.

From the pointless Sharia Law to the Almajiri culture;

From the refusal to farm to the dependence on Niger Delta oil.

Tell us again who is the problem in this union?

very true ,the north has indeed taken Nigeria way behind stone age , they are lazy ! ! they want to milk the crude oil even if every land in the region is soaked wit oil northern Nigeria with her "lord-serf" ideology is a cog on our wheel of development #lazy bunch

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by sekundosekundo: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Emancipation:
The world is beginning to see Nigeria for what it truly is: A divided Nation artificially united by crude oil.

For one to bring Housa, Igbo and Yoruba etc together and call them one Nigeria Is a fraud.

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by sekundosekundo: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2016
LoveDecay:

The disintegration of eastern nigeria into the lagoon grin

Yes!....and they will dry up the Lagoon and build mansions there while Your people relocate to their villages.

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Okeikpu(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Where ws ds united nation when Devil Lugard ws playing wt pples lives in west Africa Bringing cockroache nd humans to live together sad
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by sekundosekundo: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

You the spoon fed child.

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by chalsixtus(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2016
government of the pipelines and for the pipelines alone ,one pipeline is worth the blood of every Nigerian ,,,,,indeed "There was a country"

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by redcap: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2016
pippimp:

Then so be it. It still does not change the fact that for the disintegration of the country to happen, it's people still need to change their mentality else, the country will use violence to make it happen. Trying to break up Nigeria with the way it's people think at the moment will only lead to serious bloodshed. What happened in Burundi will be child's play when compared.

I don't believe in violence but if becomes inevitable then I'm left with little choice.All I know is that Nigeria can never survive a second civil war,it'll be fight to finish this time and every one will be involved cos' no sitting on the fence this time.So if you think a particular region will be safe from the consequence of another war,think again.
On a second note,once we go our separate ways there's high possibility of people showing high level of patriotism to their various nations as there will be less cases of marginalization and other uniting factors will be entrenched to make the each nations more united.

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2016
I am sure that at least 30% of the 58% employed youth is not gainfully employed.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by electrokcoi(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2016
LoveDecay:

The disintegration of eastern nigeria into the lagoon grin
why are you so dumb

Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix / Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide / Obi And Tinubu To Appear Before Arewa Joint Committee Tomorrow (Monday)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62