Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. (35574 Views)

August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by GloShare(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
victorels:
she didn't say it was useless. When you worked so hard and is convinced beyond doubt that your effort will yield a particular minimum result but sees otherwise, it breaks the heart. It makes your nerves work more than all the effort you already put in such project to find out why. When such happens, anybody on matter how strong, can get broken.

I got broken too, but it charged me because I realized how I'll need to do better to survive.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by prettyslimme(f): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
happened to me too.wen I had 3.47,just 3point to make 2.1 buh I just had to move on.life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Biospnx(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dat result can utter destiny....
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Reach87(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
PaulIdu:
Ask you friend to tell you what grade Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Aliko Dangote and even the Dullard Buhari graduate with ..in years to come you friend will learn that the Battle of life is not to swiftest,smartest nor mightiest. .may God help us all

I dnt know her most of d world richest men are school drop out

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Reach87(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
She never see anything
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
delerx:
I said it, engineering girls r wicked.God pls save us from all engineering ladies cos the engines don replace their souls

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .. not true
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Frankicent(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Let her kill her lipsrsealed
All my friends with 2.2 are gainfully employed.
Even the one with third class and an extra year is doing better than everyone else.... I shouldnt mention where he is working for security reasons
We with first class carry ourselves go do master thinking we must lecture.
Dem show us hell for master plus we never get result, to add injury we are still unemployed.
Tell her its not about class of honour but Honour of God.- it is only God that honour us all.

are you serious?
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by probitymhe(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
SMH
ıŧ ıŞ ŋơŧ ơ۷ɛř ųŋŧıٳ ıŧ'Ş ơ۷ɛř .......#fact#
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Frankicent:

are you serious?
I am 100% serious.
My friends that finished with 2.2 work with FRSC, Zenith Bank e.t.c
To cap it all a Guy with a third and even an extra year works with :-Xdon't let me mention... You surely won't believe it.
Then that I applied for KPMG and the likes.... Dem send me invites but won't go. Was adviced masters (lecturing) would be the best for a First class graduate.
I have been applying to KPMG since 2015, dem no gree send me invites again.
We opted for this Master because of one 1st Class wey done turn pure water now, they delayed us on the program, refused to process our result. Claimed we are too many in class, saying we want to take over their profession.
I have been on the program since 2013
I'm still expecting the result till date. embarassed
Heard some of us wants to obtain PhD forms, they instructed the administrative officer to delay it further (she admitted she was told not to process it) grin
Them show us pepper on the program, ask us to pay illegal sums ( from refreshment money for exam invigilators to money for dissertation and seminar defence, over 65k, we must still provide refereshment for the gluttons during d two defences)
The height of it is the double standard (story for another day).
One lecturer further showed showed me pepper, he detests me so much cos of the first class ( story for another day)
I wish I would have the zeal to publish the level impunity.
Failed Promised of retaining us.. They either complain we are too young or we are not indigene of where my University is domiciled. cry
You will see many graduates with 2.2 lecturing since they are indigene of the bleeped town. cry
Even graduate of private universities are preferred (in a federal university oo) so long as they are indigene.
My take is that I would have loved to have a 2.1 or 2.2 cos I am certain I would have made better choices and see better days.
God has a plan for everyone
2.2 or not if you are destined to be great you will surely be great.
Its not about class of honour abeg...
Na first class put me into all these troubles oo
Cc: Anuoluwapo3054

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Frankicent(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=handsomeclouds post=49104997][right]
I am 100% serious.
To cap it all a Guy with a third and even an extra year works with :-Xdon't let me mention... You surely won't believe it.
tel me it would inspire me......
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Frankicent post=49105180][/quote]
I passionately wish I could
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by biridon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pls make we hear joor.. I made a 2.1 (CGPA 4.17). i have an M.Sc (4.38)..with several professional qualifications yet I stayed yearS before I get this bank job which I was rejecting before.
my point is...all na God, not qualifications sef..
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
She might be hiding something from you,maybe a lecturer slept with her,promising to make her graduate with a 2.2 but ended up disappointing her;that's why she's so sure of getting 2.1.I might not be far from the truth,if not,why would she feel she was been cheated.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
ngobaby2264:
like me. I just pray that my extra semester would put me in 2.2.
work towards it, i pray u get there. My extra yr put me in 2.2. I'm currently waiting for my nysc batchB.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Frankicent(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Anu seriously I feel your pain ooo..... During school you were the best even believe you get a gold profitable job after school. Now You watch 2.1,2.2 and 3rd class student get 5 to 6 figure jobs,... Anu don't feel disappointed.. You must have regret getting your grade...

Am still in my 3rd year in school.. I always advice student to master a skill as a 2nd alternative to education. To be frank after skul am not paying on working for anyone except I"l get a job maybe wake up at 9am come back @4 to to 5pm after month end..... alert should be heavy grin
I did a survey I ask about 20 different student what are there plans after skul.. 80% don't know they hopefully believe education would earn them big..... Anu I don't know if you working or using your skills to fetch you income now... Since you've not seen a job why not go into freelancing? Start article writing, a niche blog etc..... if you good with writing goto www.iwriter.com I was rejected because I failed there test. I scored 12/15 really painful.... am sure you score 15/15 grin ... Don't regret your action... Trust me when you see a profitable micro job... You forget about Nigeria pay job ooo.... start with iWriter.com owk. don't fail there test ooo..... Contact me if you need any help....

take care... I don't know if you a male or female

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by horpeelo(m): 12:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
Hello all, please I need your candid opinion on how to calm my friend down cos she's been misbehaving since she checked her result after it was pasted that she made 2.2 which is far below her expectations.

She claimed she has been cheated cos at at 300L, she was on 2.1(3.87/5.00), their 400L results were not made known to them till they released the graduating list. Now she is downcast and has been behaving funny like she's about to go mad.

I tried talking to her that she's not done bad and besides it doesn't matter what you graduate with, that is God who favors one out there in the Labour market.... I have heard of first class and 2.1 roaming the street with no job.....

Pls help me on useful advises for her. Thanks.

na Unilorin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by SHOCK7(m): 3:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Sempumping:
Tell dat ur friend to smoke some weed to calm her nerves down...

Your graduating class doesn't matter 1 bit

All she needs is the right connection

I made a 2.1 and I have friends that also are 4 pointers in Engineering ooo and we are still roaming the street ...

And if she won't calm down ,give her a bottle of sniper

2.1 and 1st class is good but having the right connection is better ...

Really, well said though!
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2016
handsomeclouds:

I am 100% serious.
Then that I applied for KPMG and the likes.... Dem send me invites but won't go. Was adviced masters (lecturing) would be the best for a First class graduate.
I have been applying to KPMG since 2015, dem no gree send me invites again.
We opted for this Master because of one 1st Class wey done turn pure water now, they delayed us on the program, refused to process our result. Claimed we are too many in class, saying we want to take over their profession.
I have been on the program since 2013
I'm still expecting the result till date. embarassed
Heard some of us wants to obtain PhD forms, they instructed the administrative officer to delay it further (she admitted she was told not to process it) grin
Them show us pepper on the program, ask us to pay illegal sums ( from refreshment money for exam invigilators to money for dissertation and seminar defence, over 65k, we must still provide refereshment for the gluttons during d two defences)
The height of it is the double standard (story for another day).
One lecturer further showed showed me pepper, he detests me so much cos of the first class ( story for another day)
I wish I would have the zeal to publish the level impunity.
Failed Promised of retaining us.. They either complain we are too young or we are not indigene of where my University is domiciled. cry
You will see many graduates with 2.2 lecturing since they are indigene of the bleeped town. cry
Even graduate of private universities are preferred (in a federal university oo) so long as they are indigene.
My take is that I would have loved to have a 2.1 or 2.2 cos I am certain I would have made better choices and see better days.
God has a plan for everyone
2.2 or not if you are destined to be great you will surely be great.
Its not about class of honour abeg...
Na first class put me into all these troubles oo
Cc: Anuoluwapo3054

What a sad story, God help you.
Nigerian public universities are Bullshit, if you want to do masters, go to a private university or outside the country.
Same way you are a sad testimony of a failed first student, I know great and happy testimonies of killing it first class student. Not by class or honor, but by the grace of God. Grace of God and street like thugry in the mind. You must hustle, class of honor is not an excuse of indolence and delinquency.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by josite: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
u got it wrong.she has a right to be angry.no one really feels ok when his or her labour and efforts are adequately rewarded.
u will never know how she is feeling cus u didnt know the much efforts she puts into her dream of having a 2one.it is not just about getting jobs that u made 2one,it is about fulfilment,knowing u gave it all your best and got adequately rewarded.

this scenario has happened before ,my best advise if he has the money is to gain admission into oxford or cambridge and see if she can be admitted into the final class or semi final and go ahead to rewrite the final exams.im very sure this babe will come out with a first class and by that time you the medicocre that you are will not be able to come near her.yes i was once a lecturer so i know what im saying.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by guiddoti: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
nyben4eva:
She might be hiding something from you,maybe a lecturer slept with her,promising to make her graduate with a 2.2 but ended up disappointing her;that's why she's so sure of getting 2.1.I might not be far from the truth,if not,why would she feel she was been cheated.
Your assumption may be right. But why would the school or dept not releasing results after the semester? I believe if she has been seeing those results as they come, sudden shock of 2:2 won't have come up.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
guiddoti:
Your assumption may be right. But why would the school or dept not releasing results after the semester? I believe if she has been seeing those results as they come, sudden shock of 2:2 won't have come up.

You're also right.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. by buyaustralia: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2019
She's been running riot. Causing ... Shes been misbehaving ... She put too much sugar on her cereal, this morning ... lay you down with my mellow maramalade.
https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-utme/ Admission Thread / The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Post Utme Result Checking Procedure:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.