Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 (31768 Views)

NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules / Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots / FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by kelvinovie(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2016
cliquevibes:
U lack intuition and d ability to discern correctly..

If u say jonathan is responsible for d Niger delta militants, den we all knw who is solely behind Boko haram....It either ur Chief Executive Zombie(Buhari) or ur broda's in d North...

Nigeria Economy was d fastest growing under Jonathan, So hw is he responsible for the recession.....This was backed up with facts and evidence, D only stain on his tenure was dat Corruption was paramount in his administration....But dnt take away his achievement and d good which he did for Nigeria....

Truth be told, the way in which Nigeria took to eceonomic recession was too fast, D problem started when Buhari was following jamb standard jst to appoint ministers at d peril of d economy!!!

And plz dnt lecture me bout corruption when he turns a blind eye to corruption in his own camp..Ameachi, Okorocha, Fashola(yes, d man who used 90 million jst to open a personal website) dis has been proven beyond resonable doubt and he was interviewed by Cnn in which he declined to comment on it....

Truth be told, If GEJ is a skunk, then u smell lyk a rotten Onion mixed with Soak-away juice mixed with ampit sweat....Infact, ur Body odour is affecting Network and ur stupidity is using satellite dish.....

Ur foolishness echo's....

Never u insult a man which u culd never reach his level in ur life....Morufu
Ten thousand likes for you.
It pains me that nigerians choose this path of retrogression at this time of modern age. It's a pity. It took just less than a year for this current administration of kai buhari to nose dive an economy that was fast growing to recession.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by x12345678x: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:
God does not send devil to his chosen nation

GEJ was a failure, he's like a skunk and his stench is still still being perceived all over the nation

And for other mumus that'll blame APC and Buhari

How will you restore this nation's economy whose main means of survival is crude oil the price of which is declining in world market and the production has been cut by more than 75% my GEJ's mercenaries?

Oh and rice maize, beans, wheat, sorghum takes at least 4 months and the real cash crops like cocoa, rubber, timber et al takes at least 6 years?

Im sure they will run away from this question

I think ur actually not very abreast with economic issues. U r telling me that cuz oil price/production has plummeted we need to increase the pump price of pms? I'd have tried to school u buh am pretty busy so maybe u should try getting an education or else u'll come as dumb as u just did. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Timmie331(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

GEJ was a failure, he's like a skunk and his stench is still still being perceived all over the nation

How will you restore this nation's economy whose main means of survival is crude oil the price of which is declining in world market and the production has been cut by more than 75% by GEJ's mercenaries?

Oh and rice maize, beans, wheat, sorghum takes at least 4 months and the real cash crops like cocoa, rubber, timber et al takes at least 6 years?

Werey, ao failure no go dey find person wey him go blame , APC government is a totally failure, dey are jez tryn to seek cover using Jonathan's flop, although I don't support any of the two parties but, dis government should just stop ranting and keeping d blame on the past government

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Okeikpu(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2016
I heard 4rom a very reliable source that it gonna be #225 per litre tongue
Said Baba grin grin

Proudly %5 in diaspora tongue
Just 200 euro sent to my pple in everymonth can sustain them till the end of ds evil regime

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Okeikpu(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Said Baba grin grin

Proudly %5 in diaspora tongue D
Just 200 euro sent to my pple in everymonth can sustain them till the end of ds evil regime
Don't 4get that 1euro is above #500 grin
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Unbrandedguy: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

How will you restore this nation's economy whose main means of survival is crude oil the price of which is declining in world market and the production has been cut by more than 75% by GEJ's mercenaries?

Buhari will be the success abi. My pain is simply that a mad man does not know he is mad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Unbrandedguy: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Okeikpu:
Said Baba grin grin

Proudly %5 in diaspora tongue D
Don't 4get that 1euro is above #500 grin

Pls gimme link to come over o. Cos this place stinks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Okeikpu(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Sai Baba till 2030 tongue

Beremx tongue
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by IJOBA2: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2016
LadyAimy:
Don't ever use the f word when you're talking to me next time! Hediot
FVCK OFF angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Okeikpu(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

Pls gimme link to come over o. Cos this place stinks
Use Turkish link wink
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by jasent(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Is that the question I asked?

Characteristics of an inbred wailer/ipob youth / biafraudian

Answer the question, suggest possible solutions for reviving the economy
Did u suggest solution when Jonathan was there?

Shuegbe
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by richard870(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

How will you restore this nation's economy whose main means of survival is crude oil the price of which is declining in world market and the production has been cut by more than 75% my GEJ's mercenaries?

[size=18pt]

All the motherfuckers quoting me have not suggested anything, they are defending their godson as usual

Get a life,

All I ask is suggest something, not insult your father and mothers, stay on topic erdyots
[/size]

Its so obvious u got fooolisshness in ur DNA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Rockstar2014(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
I saw these disasters coming after PMB won the general election, judging by his antecedents from 1983. You can't give what you don't have. The current administration with mere promises is a complete scam. I hear in the news these days that Nigerians now steal cooked food, families now sells their children just to raise money for food. Hope we come out of this soon.
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by FTBOY: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Bask in your obnoxious glory of mental incapacity

Bye bye
the odds are against you...stop embarrassing yourself any further. only douchebags would still have the guts to defend a failed government like APC..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Sajio(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Shuegbe
..... Just as you suggested during Gejs Administration? Buhari said he knows best to Nigeria problem and will proffer a better solution hence u elected him as the sole president of Nigeria......! why don't u take that question to him(buhari) instead cos he's in the right position to do that. Abi C-N-C na for mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Your zombie cannot be cured again
I swear, all this old people wee just be taking us back to their time, we need fresh minds in the government

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by ozim(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
juman:
In the first instance the government fixing the price was not proper.

The price suppose to be floating according to the situation of things.

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by sunsewa16: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
my southwest peeps contributed immensely to this mess we are in presently,am sorry to say this,but I can't ignore such mistakes or should I call it shooting oneself in the leg or foolishness, they nominated buhari,they canvassed for him,voted him in,supported his delays in appointing his cabinets,supported his unqualified ministers,which totally now led us to recession,but my main crux with my southwest peeps is why did u peeps kill NLC fuel protest,due to party sentiments abi,even with government reducing it to 120 during negotiations with Labour,while labour insisting on reverting to status quo,even the 120 we never get,due to sabotage of my southwest peeps,now look at the impending wahala,government ur fighting for are made of individuals that can afford to buy fuel at any rate and support their home financially while the common man are ravaged by suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Whenever i hear 'BUHARI', Joachim's dog comes to my mind.
Buhari has been predicted to be a disaster for this nation, now we're in it.. This is what we call disaster! BIG one o

I just thank God Ebola doesn't come in this time of Buhari administration, how will we have contained it? Jesus! I can't even imagine.

Btw; Am fvcking hungry right now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by adami: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Shuegbe

why are we still importing refined petroleum, Buhari promised to fix our refineries instead he has allocated millions of naira to look for crude oil in the north when we can't even refine the one we have.
Don't be a blind supporter, condemn when wrong and praise when right.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by megareal: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sometimes I wake up so angry that I feel like exploding. How could Nigerians have been so blind to have elected this man into office? I heard the horror story of his reign in the eighties and now this.
Folks are not smiling at all. The hardship is real. Meanwhile, the man and his entire cabinet are getting more muddled in the head than before.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by adami: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
ucsparks:
IT'S UCSPARKS

Make i just dey look this government, i no go talk untill gala increase money sad

Gala is still N50 they are trying o
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Caveatemptor(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
I think all Nigerians,myself inclusive,who trooped out to vote in this APC government into power owe our unborn generations an apology for foisting this clueless and mediocre Presidency on this country. Above all we owe Goodluck Jonathan a sincere apology.
APC government is a disaster and a serious scam and until we rise up and resist their lies they will continue to take the citizens for a ride with their false anti corruption war.

Don't be surprised that Lai Mohammed will come out and with a bold face blame this fuel increase on Goodluck Jonathan's government!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Apoztl3(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Bask in your obnoxious glory of mental incapacity

Bye bye
If you check ur "likes" u'll know u're not making any sense

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Piuscrown: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fedayeen02:
This new increase will be the breaking point for this government. The mass revolution that will follow will lead to Buhari crossing to CHAD for asylum
what i think everyone here will say, we need a revolution in Nigeria the economy is bad, living is cost even dying is too, come to osun and see what is going on, we can't continue acting dumb. If we can't revolt now our children will call us coward who suffer and smiled[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by iamcourage(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

[size=18pt]

All the motherfuckers quoting me have not suggested anything, they are defending their godson as usual

Get a life,

All I ask is suggest something, not insult your father and mothers, stay on topic erdyots
[/size]

I was expecting this govt to improve other areas of the economy...but they have been chasing shawdows!..looking for oil money..
as for you..we cant help you...just continue defending that cow..time will come when you wont be able to afford food to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by anonimi: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

If by GEJ's mercenaries you mean militants, then you have just, with your own words, condemned your DullardPoo.
Was he not proposed as our only saviour? The strong man to correct all the wrongs of "weak" Jonathan
How can such a superman not be able to deal with ordinary militants?
You see how you have degraded and debased your own man? grin grin

egift:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAwuEsjUQAA8eTD.jpg:large[/img]

This is a man who understands exactly what to do. Has a track record of victories. And has the political will to keep Nigerians safe across the Federation.

Kidnapper, Terrorists, Militants, Arm Rubbers, Criminals - find something legitimate to do with your life. The next President of Nigeria is NOT into Military-Costume-Wearing. He is a Retired Major General. Trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. He is an over performer. He is not shy of the Facts. Our Senior Military Commanders will not eat Military budget and clean mouth under his watch.

Don't mind those that tell you that Nigeria Cannot be Changed. That things can't be better. They just want to keep looting. When they exhaust their lies, they will start mocking, insulting and posting cartoons.

While PDP are hoping to rig themselves in, Buhari and the entire APC team believe you have the capacity to elect Buhari with your votes alone. Let see who wins (PDP Rigging vs The Votes of the Masses).

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. 5days to go!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by Seun360(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
LadyAimy:
Buhari never start we don dey complain. God wey give abacha redcard, where you dey? Nigerians dey wait u

Abeg, make em come take action biko.
Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by tiwiex(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Johnrake69:
The PMB led govt is really a disappointment. Each time we import finished petroleum products we export jobs that we don't have. What stops the government from encouraging the so called militants who have illegal refineries to get registered and get experts to help them upgrade the facilities.

This measures will ensure availability of the product and employment for the teeming Nigerian youths. Now, instead of looking for a way to add value by refining our crude the clueless govt is spending same scare resource to look for crude in the north.

It seems our leaders have been caused with over reliance on raw materials. We already have lots of raw materials. All we need to do is add value to them. Instead of exporting cocoa we can export chocolate and beverage etc.

There were talks about setting up modular refineries in the past. This command and control methods needs to stop. FG wants all resources and sweat of everywhere to flow to d centre while they feed fat. It was working but Buhari seems to have taken the piss he wants the resources and the same time seems to call the owners stupid. He has provoke the entire nation to anger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 by tunary(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
cliquevibes:
U lack intuition and d ability to discern correctly..

If u say jonathan is responsible for d Niger delta militants, den we all knw who is solely behind Boko haram....It either ur Chief Executive Zombie(Buhari) or ur broda's in d North...

Nigeria Economy was d fastest growing under Jonathan, So hw is he responsible for the recession.....This was backed up with facts and evidence, D only stain on his tenure was dat Corruption was paramount in his administration....But dnt take away his achievement and d good which he did for Nigeria....

Truth be told, the way in which Nigeria took to eceonomic recession was too fast, D problem started when Buhari was following jamb standard jst to appoint ministers at d peril of d economy!!!

And plz dnt lecture me bout corruption when he turns a blind eye to corruption in his own camp..Ameachi, Okorocha, Fashola(yes, d man who used 90 million jst to open a personal website) dis has been proven beyond resonable doubt and he was interviewed by Cnn in which he declined to comment on it....

Truth be told, If GEJ is a skunk, then u smell lyk a rotten Onion mixed with Soak-away juice mixed with ampit sweat....Infact, ur Body odour is affecting Network and ur stupidity is using satellite dish.....

Ur foolishness echo's....

Never u insult a man which u culd never reach his level in ur life....Morufu
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you don finishe dat animal, by now his eyes go don dey red

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) / 428 Federal Ministries, Depts, Agencies Can’t Pay Salaries / Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.