Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (64547 Views)

More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by torqque7(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Toks2008:

I dey wait one lady to come and lament to me about a crazy past.

People are too convenient to use that innocuous phrase "its in the past" when they knew it was wrong in that past yet misbehaved...let her go back to her past.

Some past will always complicate the future so we must be careful to maintain proper decorum at all times.

That part where she brot another guy clearly showed how dangerous she is.

1million likes for you Bros...they will intentionally misbehave and quickly play the 'it was in the past' card..if I hear..past Ko, I dnt know of others o but as for me I won't settle for her likes, (God forgive me).

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by jordinsparkles(f): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fourwinds:
this is d statement harden people normally quote and it make them reckless
people like you abii. See if you don't know what to say then don't quote me again. Afterall we all have different opinions. So what's your headache?
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by jordinsparkles(f): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fourwinds:
a girl dat willingly spread her legs because she wants to hang out with someone famous...what was she thinking and expecting.
imagine yourself as the sumbo.
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Toks2008(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Mr man, she made a mistake. Who are you to throw shades.

If you read me clearly, I'm not judging or throwing shades but I refuse to thread that path of her playing the victim..she played a game and lost. ..no mistakes..period.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Fourwinds: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
jordinsparkles:
people like you abii. See if you don't know what to say then don't quote me again. Afterall we all have different opinions. So what's your headache?
hahahahaaas...

u may have ur opinion ...yes

but dat victim stuff girls normally act is uncalled for.....

it was all deceit even when a pastor actually tried to formalized her marriaged...she still lied and brought d wrong guy forward.... it is in her

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by lereinter(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
soonest:
I thank God for your life, at least you have peace of mind now which Annie Idibia lacks

Did she tell you that

Annie see one of your rivals
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Fourwinds: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
jordinsparkles:
imagine yourself as the sumbo.
me ke.!!! I cannt behave like her....

I never dated when I was a teenager because I knew I wasn't ready for such...

so I don't go into a relationship putting on falsehood....
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by mirrormuzu: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Where To Get Premium Ict, Digital Media And Creative Designs Training

About US

We are a dedicated training hub, passionate to up-skill and improve the employability and 'skill-ability' of our learners, develop their own digital voice, deepen their web footprint and expand their creative innovation

Our industry designed and taught training programmes are built specifically with you in mind - whether you want to kickstart your digital/ICT career, gain a new skill or launch yourself into the workforce, there’s a flexible learning option for you.

BENEFITS OF OUR TRAINING

• Preparing you to be future innovators and drivers of the economy
• Offers you the chance to get hands-on training experience
• Introduce you to a potential future work environment
• Allow you to test your interest in a particular career before making permanent commitments.
• Develop skills in applying theory to practical work situations.
• Structured training to make you become Job-Ready
• Get Practical Skills Needed for Real - life work experience
• Bespoke training that Introduce them into a world of Lifetime Employability or Entrepreneurship prospects
• Provides you with added edge in addition to what you studied in school
• Making them to be citizen of the Global Village
• 100% Practical training programs
• Tutorship and mentorship by young working ICT professionals

INTERNSHIP AFTER GRADUATION

We provide internship, job recommendation and Job placement opportunities to interested individuals after successful completion of courses

UMS TRAINING HUB | 08187428339 | www.umstraining.xyz | 5C3ABB44 |
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Toks2008(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
torqque7:

1million likes for you Bros...they will intentionally misbehave and quickly play the 'it was in the past' card..if I hear..past Ko, I dnt know of others o but as for me I won't settle for her likes, (God forgive me).

Thanks bro.

It can be pretty annoying.

A guy meets a sweet loving lady and you dumped her to be with a rich man daughter and if things go the other way you come back to the other lady and claim it was a mistake abeg would you have come back if things went your way?

If 2baba had settled with her will she still call it a mistake.

Most acts of humans are premeditated and done with a clear mind but we call them mistakes if the outcome is unfavourable.

Let's stop the hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Deejay777(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
Women are so addicted to playing "victim"!! Haba!!! After reading this her 'fairy tale' story, You Will begin to see tuface as "The Devil". See the way she Just paint herself like Virgin Mary way tuface take advantage of angry angry
dnt mind dem(gals), she may b d 1 who 4ce 2baba 2 impregna8 her afta his stars

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by lereinter(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Funny story

But if your new husband reads things how does he feel

Some gals if don't get the kind man the desire they now look for mumu they can control or scare with rubbish talk

And the man will be like;

am lucky o person Wey don friend a whole tuface I toast her and she agree let just do jejely...

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Deepfreezer(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
She don dey fvck pastor before his wife died. Shameless people in the church. How many years did the Pastor moan the wife before getting married to you ehhhh sumnbo

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Deepfreezer(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fear all those church girls, as for me if you like be lead singer for the Pope it doesn't justify your promiscuous and desperate tendency.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Temitoppe(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
what can I say

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Tmercy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
lielbree:
You were not a victim of circumstance. You were a victim of your own poor choices.

I thank God for your testimony.

Tuface has altered a lot of destinies in a negative way.
That's the simple truth. Money and fame is not an excuse to be stupid
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by quinndez(f): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
blueseacats:
After all these you still did not repent, now you are into reaping people off.

What is this one saying?
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by aAK1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
jaybee3:
she stlll had a job at this point

Didn't you read where she claimed Tuface's mum intervened and talked her into living with him so he doesn't birth the nation

She has a history of making poor choices so absolutely nothing to learn:

Not judging her but here are some of her poor choices -

Getting pregnant out of wedlock

Knowingly forcing the pregnancy on someone else which obviously points to her double dating whilst dating tuface. You can't claim someone got you pregnant without having had sex with them and no way on earth would any reasonable man agree to marry her just so she can satisfy her pastor

Getting pregnant second time for someone who had other agendas

Leaving her job without having any plans whatsoever especially considering the fact that she is a single mother.

Utter nonsense jare

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
sexymoma:
abeg i wan ask
why Tom nor dey die even if Jerry pure am hot water
next season we go see say im body don fresh back angry
I tells you.... me too been dey reason am too. even make jerry break him bone to pieces, next scene na him dem go first show..

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
quinndez:

What is this one saying?
lol... maybe na network error
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by steadyguy101: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
blueseacats:
After all these you still did not repent, now you are into reaping people off.

lol.., chai!
o boy you dey craze well well oo!

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
sorry.i dnt mean to insult u. It all joke. I like S.A ladies grin
Woman wrapper,its misspicy grin

you dey find yellow card abi,you will soon get "I like S.A ladies"
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by NGELEBUBE: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
another man's left over is another man's first meal...odikwa egwu !

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Toks2008:

Please hook me up on watsup.Its time I knew my grand daughter.

I no go leave naraland for you.
grin Do you have the criteria to be on my list? grin (nothing less than 50milla in your bank account)
is that a dare? grin
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by holyfather(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
eyinjuege:

Because some of them too have led a life of reproach in the past.
Also, some of them are just exhibiting what Jesus also did. He wined and dined with sinners.

I wasn't like condemning or judging. Just like curious.
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by holyfather(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pylony:
Ahh! Ok o, your name has being removed from the list, you're no longer a contestant. grin
Oh thanks, please. cheesy
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by laytoshtwo: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
ademidedavid:
undecided

Eyah,black man
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by jordinsparkles(f): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fourwinds:
me ke.!!! I cannt behave like her....

I never dated when I was a teenager because I knew I wasn't ready for such...

so I don't go into a relationship putting on falsehood....
hmmmm.....are you a man or a woman?
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Because all na film ( cartoon)
sexymoma:
abeg i wan ask
why Tom nor dey die even if Jerry pure am hot water
next season we go see say im body don fresh back angry
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
quinndez:

What is this one saying?
Wear your glasses or drink your eye medicine .
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ozavize88:
Awwww such a touching story
You just took the word out of my mouth, i see true repentance here.
May God bless her.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by danbrowndmf(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Woman wrapper,its misspicy grin

you dey find yellow card abi,you will soon get "I like S.A ladies"
lol. Misspicy u don avoide me finish?
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Toks2008(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:
grin Do you have the criteria to be on my list? grin (nothing less than 50milla in your bank account)
is that a dare? grin
Lobatan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.