Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (64550 Views)

More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by gozzlin: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
You just open leg dey born pikin for Tuface, even though you claimed to be a born again and a member of several choir groups. Shiooooor!

And you had the temerity to bring another man to your pastor to wed both of you when you know he's not the one who impregnated you. You were prolly fucking him at the same time you were fucking Tuface. I'm sure it was the man who sent you away when you put to bed and he realized the boy looks like Tuface. You went back to Tuface to spread your legs again for him again and took in again. What a wayward life you lived!

Some women are just hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Rekyz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Thank God for her. But mek you FEAR WOMEN!

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol. Misspicy u don avoide me finish?
Was I avoiding you before
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Toks2008:

Lobatan!
tongue
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by soonest(f): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nathaniel79:

Your fada! Who told you Annie lacks peace..your fada again.

Why are you insulting me? Did I insult you?why not make your comment and pass. Pls be guided
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by onedayatime(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
komekn:
My comments are not a judgment call or an act of condemnation upon this couple. But this story at its conclusion is steeped in the culture, traditions and rhetoric of church and Christianity.

Bearing this in mind how does a person in Church leadership. Reconcile his and their actions to the word of God. See below.

Luke 16:18New King James Version (NKJV)

18 “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced from her husband commits adultery.

NUFF SAID
and who told you God joined them together? A pastor might join you with someone and God might not even be part of it as must marriages now adays. In that scenerio, God will put asunder in such a marriage if he has a divine purpose for one of them

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Fourwinds: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
jordinsparkles:
hmmmm.....are you a man or a woman?
a man
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol. She's now a victim. She was raped?

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Fourwinds: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks bro.

It can be pretty annoying.

A guy meets a sweet loving lady and you dumped her to be with a rich man daughter and if things go the other way you come back to the other lady and claim it was a mistake abeg would you have come back if things went your way?

If 2baba had settled with her will she still call it a mistake.

Most acts of humans are premeditated and done with a clear mind but we call them mistakes if the outcome is unfavourable.

Let's stop the hypocrisy.
thanks...reason y I hate when a girl says pregnancy is a mistake and opt for abortion

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by lielbree: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
thugmansion:

Hmmm 2 baba now alters destiny be? Plz take easy.
Tuface has children with multiple women whom is not married to. Therefore he does not have the ability to raise them. (Am not referring to paying school fees) that's bad! Many of these kids are boys which need a father

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by chineloSA(f): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
I am scared of this woman ooo.

She has a strong heart. Sleeping with two men at the same time and getting confused on who is really the father of the baby.
Pinning the pregnancy on the wrong guy, possibly knowingly. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Damn she was and is still a manipulator. A tiger never looses its spots. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by mpowa(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
Women are so addicted to playing "victim"!! Haba!!! After reading this her 'fairy tale' story, You Will begin to see tuface as "The Devil". See the way she Just paint herself like Virgin Mary way tuface take advantage of angry angry
Na wa oh! Did she condemn 2face in this story? She said she was a victim of her own emotions, I guess 2face was too, because I'm sure he didn't plan to distribute children for different women but couldn't resist them. We all make miatakes, most important thing in life is to bounce back from ur mistakes, some never got a chance, she's lucky she did.
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Obynolee(f): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Came:
Pastor say make you go bring person way give you belle, you go bring wrong person. It all means that 2face no send you, na you dey send am for the relationship. Ladies, make una tell una self the truth about the state of una relationship with a man, and check weather na to waka or stay. Some ladies are dying in silence say dem dey relationship with one man, when dem no say na yawa the whole thing be.

Not that alone,she was seeing the man she brought to the pastor because if not, she shouldn't have approached the man with pregnancy and he accepted. Bubble burst because the baby resembles a different person (Tuu baba).

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by chidozieikeji2: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oh my God this lady and her kids re carbon copy of tuface
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Piece of pathetic filth. She was "dating" 2face while also likely having unprotected sex with at least the registry dude. If not for the resemblance she would have passed off 2face's kid as the other guy's own. To think she even presented him as the father. Scheming hoe. Spawn of anguish. I'm starting to consider that statistic concerning the paternity of the first borns in Nigerian households.

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by CSTR2: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Fuccking bittch angry. The fact that she tried to defraud an innocent man into fathering a bastard is unforgivable.
Banging tuface and another hopeless nigga at the same time with both men pouring into her filty snatch like a cuum bank, and yet still trying to sound like a naïve angel being coerced by men.
The so-called pastor that married her must have sawdust as brain cells.

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by babapressy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Very lame question
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by babapressy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Keneking:
But is she happy in the current marriage? Or is she missing two-baba grin
SMH for you.
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by perryy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
This story is senseless without her telling us who disvirgined her . If it is not Tuface , she need to apologise to Tuface and beg God for forgiveness. Come to think of it, a woman that had , through her action, proved to Tuface that he was only second in command ,now has the temerity to be telling the whole world Tuface was a mistake. Sure you are serious? Do you really know what it means to give one man's child to another man? Wait, let me tell you, it simply means ,though you were dating him calling him names like , love ,honey, sweety, etc, you never really saw him as your future husband but the other guy whom you gave the unborn child to . That the family still let you in after discovering that you were just chased out by a man who discovered your child bears no resemblance with him , shows how much the family really loved and wanted you . However , in that sort of case , it is always easier for the head of a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a man in that relationship to be faithful. How would he be faithful to a woman whom he later discovered was only using him? That he still agreed to marry her ,and allowed her in showed how kind hearted and loveful Tuface was . But , that love won't guarantee fidelity even in mere men ,let alone in a man of Tuface's status.

Though I don't support having issues from different women, but when occasion calls for it, it is better to do it than to stay in a marriage where underlying bitterness will trial your existence. Note, you can forgive, but you certainly CAN'T forget . In the words of my grandmother, ' when you mistakenly match shit, the one in your bowel would rise'. The felling that he was not really loved by this lady would have been the shit in Tuface's emotional bedroom to be matching on occasions if she hasn't left . Love covers all things , but we all know the area it won't cover . Even Jesus acknowledged that area . My fifty cent though .
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Elxandre(m): 12:59am On Sep 06, 2016
jaybee3:

Just imagine my guy

Guys need to start demanding DNA test mehn

What she did was criminal period!!
Right now if you deny yourself that DNA test privilege, "you are doing yourself". grin

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Jimi23(m): 6:15am On Sep 06, 2016
femi4:
I will judge this one

How can you lie to your pastor to the extent of doing arrangee marriage.....she wasn't proud to showcase 2face as the father of her child

Do u know if Tuface was willing to follow her to her pastor or ready to get married to her? Keep judging what u dont know.
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by chubbyz(f): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2016
I really thank God for your life, a lot of people will be very fast to judge u, or tu_face, but d truth is, that is how God wrote your story! Just train your children so they won't misbehave like their father! Trust me, I do not envy Annie Macaulay one bit! Enjoy ur life!enjoy ur marriage!
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by femi4: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Jimi23:

Do u know if Tuface was willing to follow her to her pastor or ready to get married to her? Keep judging what u dont know.
ode! I judge her and not 2face. You must be shallow in thinking

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by dntaskme(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2016
2face king of production (babies)

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by misscall247: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2016
LuvU2:
one of her boys is a carbon copy of 2face. smiley
lol......see head
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by misscall247: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2016
gozzlin:
You just open leg dey born pikin for Tuface, even though you claimed to be a born again and a member of several choir groups. Shiooooor!

And you had the temerity to bring another man to your pastor to wed both of you when you know he's not the one who impregnated you. You were prolly fucking him at the same time you were fucking Tuface. I'm sure it was the man who sent you away when you put to bed and he realized the boy looks like Tuface. You went back to Tuface to spread your legs again for him again and took in again. What a wayward life you lived!

Some women are just hopeless.
who made u a judge now,and why are u condemin her......who knows d worst u ve done in our secret#lock up jor
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Jimi23(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2016
femi4:
ode! I judge her and not 2face. You must be shallow in thinking

Imbecilic brain.How can i not know who it is u are judging when i am not a perpetual mo-ron like u. Thats exactly what i am saying. Stop judging her. Of cos i know u are evil enough not to realise that Tuface may hv been shying away from marriage and wasnt prepared to settle down. So why blame the poor woman for that? Hmn? U monster who lacks empathy. Well she is happily married now, go and jump into the lagoon. Nitwit.
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by femi4: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Jimi23:

Imbecilic brain.How can i not know who it is u are judging when i am not a perpetual mo-ron like u. Thats exactly what i am saying. Stop judging her. Of cos i know u are evil enough not to realise that Tuface may hv been shying away from marriage and wasnt prepared to settle down. So why blame the poor woman for that? Hmn? U monster who lacks empathy. Well she is happily married now, go and jump into the lagoon. Nitwit.
Dindinrin!
The issue here wasn't whether 2face was ready to settle down with her. The question was straight and direct, "Who put you in a family way?"

I won't be surprise if you are from home that lacks integrity. If you don't mind....get off my mentions

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Jimi23(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2016
femi4:
Dindinrin!
The issue here wasn't whether 2face was ready to settle down with her. The question was straight and direct, "Who put you in a family way?"

I won't be surprise if you are from home that lacks integrity. If you don't mind....get off my mentions

Sorry o St. Femi 4. I guess even ur grandma is a virgin. U are quick to insult people yet u say someone is from a home without integrity when ur words and character depict one who was brought up by rogues and touts as parents. I will get outta ur watery mentions when u get out of other people's business! Aproko!
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by onedayatime(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
from the girl statement, it is clear she took another man to her pastor not because tuface refused her but because she loved the other more than tuface. You will also see that after her first divorrce, tuface mother still called her and settle the issue for them. It means tuface loved her. If tuface could allow her to live with her for such a long time. Remember, she walked away while tuface was away. It means before walking away, she must have been trying to walk away but tuface or someone must be the one begging her to stay

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by quinndez(f): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
blueseacats:
Wear your glasses or drink your eye medicine .

Ode
Re: Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
quinndez:

Ode
Wetin I talk way pain you amoeba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 42nd Birthday With Cute Pictures / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.