Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) (36368 Views)

Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church / How We Sell Our Cows To Buy Guns For Kidnap Operations - Herdsmen (pics) / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by shammah1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yes I did and that confirms that they're just mere suspects. Except the drone also caught him while keeping weapons for the militants
rusher14:

If you read to the bottom of the article it states their faces were captured by drones which were deployed in the area.

The pastor is therefore quite guilty because he was captured whilst hiding guns on behalf of his "congregation"
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
so this face i am Seing in a pastor, chai God don suffer.

Verily, Verily i said unto thee not all that call me by my name will see the kingdom of my my father.

You will tell us the spirit that told you to go and open church in the Creek, to convert militants to God rather you were converted to demon.

I wish God will mandate me to filter his people on earth, Iknow who to dismiss first.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by aminho(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
shammah1:
Nawa o! Nothing we no go hear and see for dis Naija. Especially here in Lagos.

This allegation must be well investigated before putting it up as news because most times what we hear and read on tabloids are lies. He might all well be innocent. I've seen many cases before.

@sammygyang
but if its an imam we dont need to investigate ba?haba dan uwa
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by mommyice: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
[Angiphinde ngiye esontweni shocked
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by demsid(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
ceejay80s:

who tell u say Cherubim and Seraphim Church of Zion na christian church? i no regard all these cele as church
why, na your own miniskirt church come b church? Better mind ur biznss
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by dragonking3: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
rusher14:

Those are my Ijaw brothers and sisters.
Sorry, yoruba militants aka Afonja militants ti take over. grin grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Omuka: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Christians and crime. Hmm
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by shammah1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Who ever it is bro. I'm tired social media lies. Not because he's a pastor. I don't usually comment any religious posts because I'm not into it. I believe in God almighty, equality and one love
aminho:
but if its an imam we dont need to investigate ba?haba dan uwa
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Killurself: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
pls, Ijaw shld not destroy west with militancy like that of akwa ibom. ijaw no ve any contribution to dis country than to spread militancy activities into others state.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by aminho(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
shammah1:
Who ever it is bro. I'm tired social media lies. Not because he's a pastor. I don't usually comment any religious posts because I'm not into it. I believe in God almighty, equality and one love
well the main reason i am saying this is because i have seen your post about the buhari government always insulting him so i tought you are trying to be biased i met you twice longtime ago and i know thats not how you roll but on nairaland you seem different

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by shammah1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
TBH I don't insult Buhari. I only criticise when needed. If you know me well you'll noticed that I criticized Jonathan during his presidency more than any government ever. Unfortunately, I wasn't on Nairaland then. The only politician who got my full applaud, vote and support was late Musa Yar'adua. All the rest are scam!
aminho:
well the main reason i am saying this is because i have seen your post about the buhari government always insulting him so i tought you are trying to be biased i met you twice longtime ago and i know thats not how you roll but on nairaland you seem different

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Alao046(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
By their religion we shall known dem, dey re d ones caught with human heads, dey re d ones dat use their private jet to fly out nigerian money abroad, dey re d ones always raping ladies , always supplying arms to terrorist. Pastors re disgrace to dis nation
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by rusher14: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
dragonking3:
Sorry, yoruba militants aka Afonja militants ti take over. grin grin

So you want to teach an Ijaw man how his tribe is named?

There are Bomadi Ijaw that go by that name Ebimobe but as far as I know there's no Yoruba name like that.

Except you are saying Ijaws are Afonjas as you would like to call others.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Space booked
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by delerx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Panti ewa
Davash222:
... She added: “I don’t cook food for them, but I used to go with
food for them, so that they would sell fuel to me on credit.
Anytime I go to buy fuel from the militants, I don’t leave early, to
avoid being arrested. When they saw that I used to come with food,
they told me to be preparing food for them"

You don't cook for them but you use to go with food for them,
What's she saying? undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by aminho(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
shammah1:
TBH I don't insult Buhari. I only criticise when needed. If you know me well you'll noticed that I criticized Jonathan during his presidency more than any government ever. Unfortunately, I wasn't on Nairaland then. The only politician who got my full applaud, vote and support was late Musa Yar'adua. All the rest are scam!
well everyone has the right to his opinion.. you represent a brand you are into entertainment so the watch every statement you make in a public forum it can make you great or it can destroy all your hard work.. remember you might get endorsements from organisations but just one word can make them change their mind..kayi hakuri if i offended you nagode
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by dragonking3: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
rusher14:

So you want to teach an Ijaw man how his tribe is named?

There are Bomadi Ijaw that go by that name Ebimobe but as far as I know there's no Yoruba name like that.

Except you are saying Ijaws are Afonjas as you would like to call others.
Is Eko a yoruba name? if not Lagos is not yoruba land. Do you agree?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by rusher14: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
dragonking3:
Is Eko a yoruba name? if not Lagos is not yoruba land. Do you agree?

It is an Ashanti name.

We dey talk of clear Ijaw name but you refuse to acknowledge your mistake.

Gerrahia for real men!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by danbashman: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
I be like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by jay7(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Davash222:

Help me ask her ooo
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by andreernest28(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
you are all d same,no bad feelings
nextprince:

Wish u can preach same to ur christian brethrens. grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by dragonking3: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
rusher14:

It is an Ashanti name.

We dey talk of clear Ijaw name but you refuse to acknowledge your mistake.

Gerrahia for real men!
They are yoruba militants aka afonja militants. Stop hiding from the truth. Pele!!! grin grin

We need the NA to launch a full scale attack to wipe out all these militants from Lagos. cool
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Davash222:

She's saying that she didn't cook food for the militants, she only prepare the food for them ni.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by shammah1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
You're very right. I know about that. Sometimes I don't wanna comment but since in a while. I just wanna live a normal live cos I also feel the pain of the masses. I appreciate your advice though danwa
aminho:
well everyone has the right to his opinion.. you represent a brand you are into entertainment so the watch every statement you make in a public forum it can make you great or it can destroy all your hard work.. remember you might get endorsements from organisations but just one word can make them change their mind..kayi hakuri if i offended you nagode
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by brojoshua: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
I know that those who are wise will search well for true ministers of Christ and will not just be taking everyone who calls himself a pastor a pastor of God
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
agurza:
Christianity and scam these days are synonymous that one finds it difficult to differentiate

Yes, the religion seems to be harbouring more and more criminals nowadays: rapists, paedophiles, armed robbers, ritualists - just to name; worst of all its mainly their supposed role models - their pastors and priests.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by GameGod(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na them
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mazeed:
Pastors and crime perpetuating are like>>>

latest news, sebi i tell u yesterday say alfa and imam news coming soon..... check out the latest news

https://www.nairaland.com/3334784/herbalist-alfa-kill-girl-ogun
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Mazeed(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
That kind Alfa Wey do blood money no be Alfa o that one na agent of devil
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by lovemaths(f): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
I came to check names - Yoruba and I am not disappointed
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by aariwa(m): 6:41am On Sep 18, 2017
agurza:
Christianity and scam these days are synonymous that one finds it difficult to differentiate
For insulting Christianity,I prophecy death by motor accident on you along abuja - kaduna road between now and November so that you will realise that Christ is the only living God and not Mohammed. R.I.p to you in advance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. / Bribe-Seeking Immigration Officer Makes Travelers Miss Their Flight To Dubai / Lifeless Body With Marks Of Burns Recovered In Umuahia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.