Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) (36387 Views)

Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church / How We Sell Our Cows To Buy Guns For Kidnap Operations - Herdsmen (pics) / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by OsuIbo: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Jay542(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
catlova2:
Na wa oo. Looks like nairaland mods ve been islamized.
The rate at which pastor issues are gracing front page is alarming lipsrsealed
See nonsense talk sha undecided It's like you've been sleeping all these days.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na wa oo. Looks like nairaland mods ve been islamized.

The rate at which pastor issues are gracing front page is alarming lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Mazeed(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pastors and crime perpetuating are like>>>

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by GodwyneDuke99(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
All this are revealing signs of end time, things will still get worse even in religion aspect then world power(UN) would want to put a stop to religion and any like it: then the end will surface itself!
For only those who read their scriptures profoundly would get or understand this!
Am still expectiong more!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
fd
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
nextprince:
Pastor again? grin grin grin. Nawa for christians o!

who tell u say Cherubim and Seraphim Church of Zion na christian church? i no regard all these cele as church

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
nextprince:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
White garment pastor arrested for keeping guns for robbers and hoodlums. Make una carry una cross by una self

This for me cracking grin

..."The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) was shot in the back, while the Divisional Crime Officer (DCO), sustained gunshot injury while being chased by militants..."

If na to collect 50 naira roger from danfo them go get strength but when time for their work came they started running
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mazeed:
Pastors and crime perpetuating are like>>>

alfa and imam crime news is coming soon , trust nairaland press!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by onatisi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Davash222:
... She added: “I don’t cook food for them, but I used to go with
food for them, so that they would sell fuel to me on credit.
Anytime I go to buy fuel from the militants, I don’t leave early, to
avoid being arrested. When they saw that I used to come with food,
they told me to be preparing food for them"

You don't cook for them but you use to go with food for them,
What's she saying? undecided undecided
Bros believe me ,the confusion fever is spreading fast in Nigeria,it seems everyone just dont seem to know what to do or what to say anymore.
This ur post really got me cracking
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by figure007(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
he said the Holy spirit directed Him to open a church ... the greatest sin is the sin against holy spirit which is unforgiven...i think now he lied against holy spirit...cos holy spirit can send a a persin like this .... i pray God have mercy o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Mazeed(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oh! Dear hater I don't know that you are their, it's just be coming too alarming about these pastors and their crime. If you like go and forge one news about them ok.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by andreernest28(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
YOUNG MAN,MIND WAT YOU SAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNICATION,DONT GENERALIZE.
nextprince:
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
He is simply following the foot step of the arm supplier I.e Former President of CAN Ayo Oritsejafor.

Religion of conflict.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by leonene(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kokochi Pastors this day self I just d wonder who will judge some of them
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by nextprince: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
andreernest28:
YOUNG MAN,MIND WAT YOU SAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNICATION,DONT GENERALIZE.
Wish u can preach same to ur christian brethrens. grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by rusher14: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
shammah1:
Nawa o! Nothing we no go hear and see for dis Naija. Especially here in Lagos.

This allegation must be well investigated before putting it up as news because most times what we hear and read on tabloids are lies. He might all well be innocent. I've seen many cases before.

@sammygyang

If you read to the bottom of the article it states their faces were captured by drones which were deployed in the area.

The pastor is therefore quite guilty because he was captured whilst hiding guns on behalf of his "congregation"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by nextprince: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
ceejay80s:

who tell u say Cherubim and Seraphim Church of Zion na christian church? i no regard all these cele as church
Whats the difference? What is their book of reference? Of course, the Bible. Bro, don't deny ur brother.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
vintino:
The truth is many are hiding under the pretense of religion to commit crimes against humanity, sometimes I imagine how peaceful the world would have been without religions, I stand to be corrected though!

But to these set of people that lives by shedding blood and tears of the innocent and weak ones.. .. I am sure you will end up regretting every seconds of your time on earth ... It's not a course nor prayer... ..it's just the reality!

And to all the religion Bigots out there.. .kindly check the message bellow.. ..

I feel u mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by izzou(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Am a Christian, but I like the drama here today.

If its about a Muslim, everyone generalises it to Islam.

Now, its a Christian, and everyone is defending.

Let's not be quick to always generalise. Be it Christian, Islam, igbo, yoruba, or Hausa.

Remember that good ones are still out there

cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by atirolu(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
The breast on the lady chest is as flat as.......
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by nextprince: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
ceejay80s:

alfa and imam crime news is coming soon , trust nairaland press!!!!!!
One cannot deny that it happens but once in a blue moon unlike all these ones that occur at every tick of the clock. And whenever it comes, it is not Imam but just a muslim who is not a leader in the mosque. Imagine, pastors that should be role models. If that is the case, then the activities of the non-pastors can better be imagined than be experienced. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by rusher14: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
dragonking3:
Afonjas are taking militancy to a whole new level grin grin
Those are my Ijaw brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by skybodmas: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rugged pastor grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pastors and crime are like 5&6!
I blame christianity for this

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by legendte(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lagos and Ogun working hard to overtake Kenya.
Afonja and crime are like: a beg who get zuma pics
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by nextprince: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eco2580:
Pastors and crime are like 5&6!
I blame christianity for this
seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Dansiki1: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pastor again smh....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
World is going to an end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bertrand Ifeanyichukwu Akile: Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Thailand / Bribe-Seeking Immigration Officer Makes Travelers Miss Their Flight To Dubai / Boy Dies With His Stealing Equipment After Being Electrocuted In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.