Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) (36572 Views)

Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church / How We Sell Our Cows To Buy Guns For Kidnap Operations - Herdsmen (pics) / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Protein0: 1:29pm On May 26, 2020
agurza:
As you can see this is 2020 and I am still alive. Ewu
May Allah continue to protect you.
How someone will wish a fellow human being dead and call it "prophesy" is perturbing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:38am On May 22, 2023
aariwa:
For insulting Christianity,I prophecy death by motor accident on you along abuja - kaduna road between now and November so that you will realise that Christ is the only living God and not Mohammed. R.I.p to you in advance
Seun mynd44
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by pekisdgee(m): 2:33am On May 22, 2023
Religionis a scam...
vintino:
The truth is many are hiding under the pretense of religion to commit crimes against humanity, sometimes I imagine how peaceful the world would have been without religions, I stand to be corrected though!

But to these set of people that lives by shedding blood and tears of the innocent and weak ones.. .. I am sure you will end up regretting every seconds of your time on earth ... It's not a course nor prayer... ..it's just the reality!

And to all the religion Bigots out there.. .kindly check the message bellow.. ..
Re: Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) by Pwettylinda(f): 6:49am On May 22, 2023
nextprince:

painment grin grin grin

Ona oga wey be child rapist and paedophile nko grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures / Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.