Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: (1663 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Girls Who Looks Real But Are Sex Dolls( Photos) / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by senator100(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2006
i called a girl it rang and rang and rang she didnt pick but when i was about givin up,i just heard a click,She had picked it and guess what :she had laboured brEathing
my question -y are u breathing heavy
her reply- i was racing upstairs to pick my phone
my mental judgement--u dey craze u ,dem dey f--k ur rain out

2nd girl-y are u breathing heavy
her reply.i have headache
my mental judgement-4 ur mind person wey get headache , dey breath heavy.abi hradache don turn to asthma

PLS WETIN UNA THINK
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by mukina2: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2006
another topic . . . . . . .by you . . . . . .
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by Eurphoria(f): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2006
@ Radiant
I want to reiterate that I do not intend to partake in your stupidity. At times I begin to wonder why people like you who have little or nothing to contribute in this intellectually driven site are doing here. I think we have to screen and rescreen users of this site possibly to place people like you where they belong.My pics http://thec%6folpics.net/mypics.jpg b-( <<

A quote by your eminence, the great senator on intellectual debates and topics. Please your eminence how intellectual is this topic and a great man like you should not be bothering us with your woman palavar.
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by whiteroses(f): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2006
is it a joke? because it's somehow funny, but if it's reality maybe sh'e just nervous to answer your call, her heart is racing and she need to grab a cup of water and stuff you know what i mean
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by harvey(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2006
this one dry abeg.na joke abi wetin?
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by fellow(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2006
Not this guy again. I mean how long would we continue to put up with your posts. They get sickening everyday and i don't think i can take anymore, lipsrsealed
unsubscribing from thread
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by mrpataki(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ all the posters!!!!!

this topic should be in the joke section, well kinda dry to me. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by Eurphoria(f): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2006
very dry indeed cheesy
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by jaybaby(f): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2006
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by senator100(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2006
fellow:

Not this guy again. I mean how long would we continue to put up with your posts. They get sickening everyday and i don't think i can take anymore, lipsrsealed
unsubscribing from thread

maybe u didnt get it.most times when u call a girl on phone she usually delay in picking the call.when she eventually picks it.if she has labored breath(like the breath of a 100m runner who has just crossed the finishing line) then most probably she was in bed wih a guy who most have been banging her real hard.she eventually explains her quick breath by telling lies e.g i am sick,i am having headache,or my phone was upstairs so i was racing to get it.
i had the experience during my nysc .i was posted to PH .i was banging a girl from rsust.when her bf called she claimed that she wasnt feeling fine and that she needed a recharge card.
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by jaybaby(f): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2006
senator100:
.when her boyfriend called she claimed that she wasnt feeling fine and that she needed a recharge card.

Can u imagine? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by naija4life(f): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2006
lol @ poster, well, so wats your point
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by babyboy2(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2006
senator, senator, senator.How many times did i call you?
grin
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by senator100(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2006
3 times baby boy

@naija4life my point is this 'dont trust em'
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by Busta(f): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2006
@topic

The first gurl might have really ran up the stairs

the second, doesn't make sense

finally, this topic is stupid! angry
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by fellow(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2006
@ senator, well senator, can i ask you a question? What if the girl in question was with nobody and she actually had to run to get her phone cause she was expecting your call and didnt want you to feel pissed off?

Tell me what you think of this? maybe then would i get to understand you!
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by senator100(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2006
o.k i give up
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by belle4u2nv(f): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2006
so why are you so bothered. I cant remember you saying you were dating any of the girls in question. So wats ur problem with watever they were doin. would u xpect a babe 2 tell u if she is with her man?
Re: Girls Who Dont Pick@the 1st Ring If They Had Labored Breath@ The 2nd Then: by senator100(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2006
abi no mind me jare.

(1) (Reply)

Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? / Deos He Trully Love Me / advise: She Kept Saying She Loves Me But Keep Behaving Like She Doesn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.