Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? (1685 Views)

Help!! Ladies Are Saving Whatsapp Profile Pictures Of Me In Their Phones...why? / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
So there's this girl I've liked for quite a while. Yeah its getting close to ten years now. I've had a liking for her since when I was still little.

We went to the same school and I noticed that sometimes she would just fix her eyes on me and stare until our eyes meet then she would quickly take them off. I was shy so I couldn't approach her. I noticed that she always wanted to be in any group I was in.

So recently we started talking, she found me funny and cool and was always eager to reply me once I chat her up.

I then felt okay lemme tell her how I feel. So yesterday while we were chatting, I told her how and what I felt for her but she then asked if I was joking and I told her no.
Since then, she hasn't said anything

Could this be a positive or negative sign
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
She's thinking it deeply. You can tell it to her again and see what she will reply next time.
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Calismart(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
ladies..
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by firstking01(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just leave tori and go into action.
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by firstking01(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just leave tori and go into action.

Don't forget to come thank me later.
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by osesology(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Women are a complicated and complex species. That's why l dont take them that seriously to avoid getting hurt. The few ones l have are the ones that came to me on their own *fact*

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by generalbush(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ask the person below me sad
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol I don't approach women.. i don't 'toast'.... I don't 'ask out'. I don't 'tell how I feel'.

But yet, I have a woman. Do the maths. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by brightalo1010: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
She's thinking it deeply. You can tell it to her again and see what she will reply next time.
Who do we have here
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by brightalo1010: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Op give me her number let me ask her exactly what she meant .
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by BoiledHead(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
Who do we have here
Asslicker.

Instead of your to focus on the thread na to quote woman and go off topic sure pass for you. It's your type that make nl ladies misbehave
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Park01: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
ladies are just like that
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by brightalo1010: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
BoiledHead:

Asslicker.

Instead of your to focus on the thread na to quote woman and go off topic sure pass for you. It's your type that make nl ladies misbehave
dick sucker ,na my mb and will use it the way I chose to. if ladies misbehavior here is paining you then you have yourself to be blame,because there behaviors here doesn't affect my earnings.
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
BoiledHead:

Asslicker.

so pained grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Op it could be negative or positive. You have to give her some space to think it through, then wait for her response, if she doesn't give you a response..... Oh well grin grin cheesy
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Op it could be negative or positive. You have to give her some space to think it through, then wait for her response, if she doesn't give you a response..... Oh well grin grin cheesy

You again
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Budweiser:

You again
what do you mean again? Have we met before? cheesy grin
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
what do you mean again? Have we met before? cheesy grin

Yes na. You've forgotten me so soon
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
I'm waiting for KingCheezyPuff to comment. Lol she just shunned me yesterday
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Budweiser:

Yes na. You've forgotten me so soon
really?! I can't remember grin cheesy my sincere apologies kiss
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
really?! I can't remember grin cheesy my sincere apologies kiss

Apology not accepted.

Maybe if you gimme ur number, I'll consider grin
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Shuuuuo, Bro!! You sef dey like one babe for 10 years and you never tell her anything since. Bruh, Why na?? undecided

Some ladies can be crazy though!! Person will be telling you how much he loves you and you'll be taking a whole lifetime to reply, Smh!!! angry
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Budweiser:

Apology not accepted.

Maybe if you gimme ur number, I'll consider grin
okay smiley
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Budweiser:
I'm waiting for KingCheezyPuff to comment. Lol she just shunned me yesterday
That's cuz you needed it grin
••••••
I don't know actually.I guess she's processing it
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's cuz you needed it grin
••••••
I don't know actually.I guess she's processing it

*shots fired*

ouch

*tears*
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Budweiser:

*shots fired*

ouch

*tears*
cry
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cry
Alright embarassed
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by BoiledHead(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
brightalo1010:
dick sucker ,na my mb and will use it the way I chose to. if ladies misbehavior here is paining you then you have yourself to be blame,because there behaviors here doesn't affect my earnings.

You must be a big fool.

That girl you are asslicking wont fvck you. If that's what you are thinking. Lame ass punk.
Re: HELP!!! Ladies, What Could This Mean?? by aloobright17: 1:14am On Sep 06, 2016
BoiledHead:

[s]You must be a big fool.

That girl you are asslicking wont fvck you. If that's what you are thinking. Lame ass punk.
[/s]

Dick sucker ,So you've to stay awake just to make such announcement of fuvk or no fuvk to me? smh big time...chai see mb you could've used in doing more important things instead of using it in writing something that can never change the fact that even if I didn't fuvk her, there is still 100s of other ladies to fuvk,abi is it a must to fuvk all the ladies I asslick ni?.

I know when you were writing those trash,your mind was telling you that you've said something relevant. mtweeeeee as if I dey lick the ass with your mouth.go get a life or start fighting for all the ladies not only here but throughout the social media,churches,banks,cars,airports,schools,e.t.c so that I will not asslick and fuvk ladies from there. Na your type go dey fight upandan because of ladies and the lady will be busy fucvking her pusssy like tomorrow no dey.

(1) (Reply)

13 Of The Most Weird Coffins You'll Ever See / Does This Woman Look Too Good For 63 Or Shes Just OK? - Photo / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.