Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) (57948 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Halima Abubakar's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To 'Black-Val' Premiere(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
jaybillionaire:
How tall are u? cheesy
5ft9 wink
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Duru009(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
High level of desperate for marriage ....

It cannt work like this nah....
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by benzems(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
let her go join this club

http://benzems042..com.ng/2016/09/naked-restuarant-finally-unveils.html

is a better place for her
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mimidiva:
omo see nippl.e, thou its a tiny nippl.e best size for her kind of bwest, grin that tall guy won't stop staring cheesy
osedvgirl. Shut up there joor.
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=chiraqDemon post=49097680][/quote] If she's decent enough, this wouldn't be trending. I hope your sisters dress like this when attending functions. Yeye the smell!
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Her personal life aside,I like her acting.

I remember the days when I used to buy movie CDs,i don't buy any movie without her face or Jakkie Appiah's.

I was so obsessed with her interpretations of role,her diction and I used to mimic it,even her walking steps,as I am tall too grin

wow nice... I prefer tall dark and slim cool... Who knows you may also be a good actress smiley
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

5ft9 wink
Wow, u're an agoro specie cheesy. But ladies with such heights most times av tall melons too. Are ur melons tall as well At least substantially
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Laveda:

Lol you like?
That's good grin
yea dear... I am actually naturally gentle even in looks as I was told but my mind prefers wild stuffs grin...
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Damn! shocked tongue. Why do ladies do this? How on earth is a man supposed to have a decent convo with this lady now without his eyes wondering off to those pointed nuts? It's never ever gonna be practically possible. Maybe in ones head it will seem plausible but in real life situation meeeeeen! It ain't gonn work o. Bite me if you don't believe me.
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
wow nice... I prefer tall dark and slim cool... Who knows you may also be a good actress smiley
Who dash me grin

tell me more about your classmate Tontolette
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
The guy on the left is high on agbalumo grin

Sum guys and breess angry

Lord have mercy embarassed

I love her breess tho wink

Breess is sweet... That's why babies and men love it.
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Wow, u're an agoro specie cheesy. But ladies with such heights most times av tall melons too. Are ur melons tall as well At least substantially
Werey grin
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Who dash me grin

tell me more about your classmate Tontolette
hahahha I can see that you have gone through my topics... Nothing much to add to the topic but she was nice and not troublesome so I get surprised when I see another current image of her as a possible trouble maker... She wasn't even a snub... My good friend ...... Nothing in her at that time to believe that she will become a superstar in Nollywood... Was she perfect ? Nah... But I can't talk about her imperfections cos it will betray the friendship we had then.... So, have we ever had conversations when you were using misspicy ? When did you first come accross my moniker and what were your thoughts about me?
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Laveda(f): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yea dear... I am actually naturally gentle even in looks as I was told but my mind prefers wild stuffs grin...
grin

I see

Hope you good?
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Laveda:
grin

I see

Hope you good?
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Laveda:
grin

I see

Hope you good?
yea dear... You school in uniport? (i am running pg programme there sha)
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Laveda(f): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yea dear... You school in uniport? (i am running pg programme there sha)
Oh nice..

No I don't. cheesy
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Laveda:

Oh nice..

No I don't. cheesy

ok dear... Hoping to know more about you cool
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahha I can see that you have gone through my topics... Nothing much to add to the topic but she was nice and not troublesome so I get surprised when I see another current image of her as a possible trouble maker... She wasn't even a snub... My good friend ...... Nothing in her at that time to believe that she will become a superstar in Nollywood... Was she perfect ? Nah... But I can't talk about her imperfections cos it will betray the friendship we had then.... So, have we ever had conversations when you were using misspicy ? When did you first come accross my moniker and what were your thoughts about me?
Heheehehehe,you must be a grown up adult to have been tonto's classmate o
Maybe 40 and above? shocked

I don't think we ever had a conversation,and I think the first time I took cognisance of this moniker was when I came across the tonto's thread. Then we were once in the same group,tho I was anonymous. that's all I remember,but I feel you have an old moniker before this,don't you?

About you,my observation will border on our conversation between the ban chat and now,I think you are cool,don't like trouble and you pay your dues

lemme hear a thing or two about me wink
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Now this is sweet cool

Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Raymondif: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ghanahoodbobby
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Raymondif: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ghanahoodboob
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Heheehehehe,you must be a grown up adult to have been tonto's classmate o
Maybe 40 and above? shocked

I don't think we ever had a conversation,and I think the first time I took cognisance of this moniker was when I came across the tonto's thread. Then we were once in the same group,tho I was anonymous. that's all I remember,but I feel you have an old moniker before this,don't you?

About you,my observation will border on our conversation between the ban chat and now,I think you are cool,don't like trouble and you pay your dues

lemme hear a thing or two about me wink
Hahaha below 35 though... I have been a guest most of the time on nairaland, yea I registered my first moniker last year... I really don't know much about you apart from the fact I so liked your moniker for reasons I myself don't understand... Infact I have said it with the other moniker that I like your name here on nairaland (more like a crush on the name not the person cos I actually don't have any crush in my life) ... So tell me... What do you mean by I have paid my dues? grin secondly which group was that?
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Hahaha below 35 though... I have been a guest most of the time on nairaland, yea I registered my first moniker last year... I really don't know much about you apart from the fact I so liked your moniker for reasons I myself don't understand... Infact I have said it with the other moniker that I like your name here on nairaland (more like a crush on the name not the person cos I actually don't have any crush in my life) ... So tell me... What do you mean by I have paid my dues? grin secondly which group was that?
Haha,thank God you didn't say the usual thing my first time friends say grin

You sound emotionless,I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know how to explain that bit about paying of dues but I rarely chat people up,but I can say you are lucky I chatted you up tongue (I have egos)

lol @ which group was that,yes that one,the exact one you have in mind wink
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Haha,thank God you didn't say the usual thing my first time friends say grin

You sound emotionless,I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know how to explain that bit about paying of dues but I rarely chat people up,but I can say you are lucky I chatted you up tongue (I have egos)

lol @ which group was that,yes that one,the exact one you have in mind wink
I am emotional too dear I just don't worry my head much over what I can't/may not have... I know we are both lucky to be having these conversations... I am actually an introvert besides that I don't drink nor smoke and I am not the outdoor type, (boring per say although folks say I am funny) but I am not a saint... I could be very vulgar/raw at times, despite being gentle by nature my mind is wild especially with things of the opposite sex... About the "M" group, were you in the bbm group of the "M" group? ( I doubt that though) what were your main reasons of chatting me up ? grin
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Werey grin
En nao, bi o se ga noni o ye ki omu e ga nao cheesy grin
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
En naoo, bi o se ga noni o ye ki omu e ga pelu grin cheesy... Oyan laba laba grin cheesy
Berbierklaus:

Werey grin
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I am emotional too dear I just don't worry my head much over what I can't/may not have... I know we are both lucky to be having these conversations... I am actually an introvert besides that I don't drink nor smoke and I am not the outdoor type, (boring per say although folks say I am funny) but I am not a saint... I could be very vulgar/raw at times, despite being gentle by nature my mind is wild especially with things of the opposite sex... About the "M" group, were you in the bbm group of the "M" group? ( I doubt that though) what were your main reasons of chatting me up ? grin
We share certain characteristics then,I'm ambivert tho cry
I said I was,won't go into that here tho,like I said it was coded wink

1)Testing my conversation skills
2)Learning to make friends( not hard with guys,its the girl friends I haven't got a rope on,and don't intend to start sef,they are evil creatures)
3)To get at your ex/friend grin

summary is I'm just bored on nairaland grin
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Berbierklaus:

We share certain characteristics then,I'm ambivert tho cry
I said I was,won't go into that here tho,like I said it was coded wink

1)Testing my conversation skills
2)Learning to make friends( not hard with guys,its the girl friends I haven't got a rope on,and don't intend to start sef,they are evil creatures)
3)To get at your ex/friend grin

summary is I'm just bored on nairaland grin
honestly, I don't have any ex on nairaland neither have I dated any nairaland member... When you say friend do you mean my obvious best friend? What did she do to you? You are chatting with me to get back at my non existent ex ?
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by kennynikky(m): 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Laveda:
Lol nice

But a lady going out braless? undecided
Mhiz, it cool lyk dat, we luv it, by d she dn't need bra cause he bobs 2 small, compare 2 allmighty cossy.
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 06, 2016
I hope say her boobs get nafdac number
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by naija1stpikin: 1:12am On Sep 06, 2016
nortcentrallord:

cheesy you are sick bro. No hard feelings. grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.