Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) (57953 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Rolls-Royce Storm "Ghetto Bred" Premiere (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Halima Abubakar's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To 'Black-Val' Premiere(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Gistexpo:
Looks like the skinny actress has been without a steady relationship since after the Iyanya saga. Lol..

http://www.expograde.com/2016/09/photos-yvonne-nelson-spotted-at-movie.html?m=1
that guy for black don sleep with her finish with the eye..

Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by domben(m): 5:36am On Sep 06, 2016
vikkeee:
See how all this nairaland ladies just dey rush to come see their fellow woman breast. One even say " I love her breast"
. When Brain Is Given, Since will Be Expected.
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 6:32am On Sep 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
honestly, I don't have any ex on nairaland neither have I dated any nairaland member... When you say friend do you mean my obvious best friend? What did she do to you? You are chatting with me to get back at my non existent ex ?
I don't mean to upset you,that Is just my way of getting answers out of people,you are been emotional grin
sorry if It upset you

Goodmorning
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I don't mean to upset you,that Is just my way of getting answers out of people,you are been emotional grin
sorry if It upset you

Goodmorning
good morning dear, honestly I am not upset , I just wanted to know why you were on such mission and also to clear the air about the ex stuff you maybe felt I have here on nairaland... (so tell me what I don't know dear and your reasons for chatting me up grin?)
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
good morning dear, honestly I am not upset , I just wanted to know why you were on such mission and also to clear the air about the ex stuff you maybe felt I have here on nairaland... (so tell me what I don't know dear and your reasons for chatting me up grin?)
I was just messing with you PP wink

but you got a skeleton in yo cupboard cheesy
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I was just messing with you PP wink

but you got a skeleton in yo cupboard cheesy

hahaha the only skeleton I have is the fact that I got you banned grin
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha the only skeleton I have is the fact that I got you banned grin
No matter what,you owe no one an explaination.

don't forget that
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

No matter what,you owe no one an explaination.

don't forget that
ok dear..
So do you want us to continue our conversations in the open even though some of them were suppose to be private grin (however you want it is ok by me)
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by dilini(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
The guy on the left is high on agbalumo grin

Sum guys and breess angry

Lord have mercy embarassed

I love her breess tho wink

Lesbo spotted
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
ok dear..
So do you want us to continue our conversations in the open even though some of them were suppose to be private grin (however you want it is ok by me)
LOL,I have nothing to hide tongue

you've paid your dues,hit the PM button brother wink
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

LOL,I have nothing to hide tongue

you've paid your dues,hit the PM button brother wink
hahaha ok dear.... you and this paid the dues talk... Pls what do you actually mean grin Abi I sacrifice my manhood or wetin?
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Samanza89: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2016
makahlj2:
How will your redundant post improve the economy or reduce the cost of garri? I prefer being hungry and having some nice boo bz to stare at, than simply being hungry.

This is why you will be the last set of your generation! continue staring! Ebod!! !
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha ok dear.... you and this paid the dues talk... Pls what do you actually mean grin Abi I sacrifice my manhood or wetin?
Na just slang na,you take everything seriously
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Na just slang na,you take everything seriously
don't me joor.... I am also a straightforward person I can easily believe lies and jokes but I can also easily detect lies...
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Rekyz:
If she's decent enough, this wouldn't be trending. I hope your sisters dress like this when attending functions. Yeye the smell!
Bro they do go out without bras....its natural man de waka bare chest wetin de do u...why babe no fit waka bare chest....how is it troubling u....please free the neeple grin
Re: Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
osedvgirl. Shut up there joor.
aww! oya come and shut it for me tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.