Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Edo APC Seeks Tinubu Magic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Seeks Tinubu Magic? (474 Views)

Constituents Demand Banire’s Expulsion, APC Seeks Death Threat Probe / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Edo APC Governorship Primary: How Obaseki, Odubu, Airhiavere, Others Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo APC Seeks Tinubu Magic? by RipplesNigeria: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is expected to visit Edo State this week to lend support to his party for the forthcoming governorship election in that state.

Sources say Tinubu, a former governor himself from Lagos State is likely to be in Edo in hopes of shoring up the chances of the APC in the state to clinch the governorship seat of the state.

It was gathered that Tinubu’s counsel may have been called in as a result of the dwindling popularity of APC in the state, whose candidate, Godwin Obaseki is viewed by many as an imposition by the incumbent, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

Tinubu is regarded as a game changer in many quarters, due to how he Read More: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/edo-apc-seeks-tinubu-magic/
Re: Edo APC Seeks Tinubu Magic? by MadeInTokyo: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin cheesy grin

I even heard Buhari is coming to Benin city tomorrow.

They are wasting their time, if they like they should bring Obama and George Bush.

Edolites have made up their mind, we are using our PVCs to send APC packing from Edo state.

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our next Governor..... Quote me

(1) (Reply)

The Idea Of A White Man Bein A Nigerian President / Nnamdi Kanu Regarded As President Of Biafra In Kuje / Just In: Dss, Police Advise Inec To Postpone Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.