Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki (28922 Views)

Just Wait Let's Think About Lekki Rose Garden A Bit / What You Need To Know About Lekki Free Trade Zone / 7 Economic Indicators About Lekki Free Trade Zone Axis Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by calabardick(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
When it rains, Lekki and VGC residents began prayers. Last two weeks it rained from Saturday evening to Sunday morning, till this moment, places like Lekki, Osapa London, Agungi, VGC, Jakande, Ikate, Itedo, igbefon, and some parts of ajah are still suffering from the effect of that particular rain.

Everywhere was flooded, am living around Admiralty, the water that entered my apartment was on my knee level.

The pictures the OP posted are not flood, as long as Lekki is concern, what I see in that picture is an introduction to Lekki flood.

If you're planning to relocate to Lekki. Please budget for a Toyota 4Runner. That's the only compatible hovercraft suitable for this terrain.

1 Like

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by afebabs(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
That same lekki, I fell inside Gutter, when every where was Blinded with H2O. So rainy season now I no go fit enter my own house....SMH

1 Like

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Ugosample(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
although Lagos state is on a low land, if there is any place that will first be badly hit by ocean rising from climate change, it is lekki........
most of y'all haven't heard about the Lagos wall that's to be built to protect the Atlantic city from future ocean surges, as scientist has pointed out, lekki is a danger zone for the future.
as for me, give me Ikeja gra or festac town, I go collect am over lekki phase 1anyday anytime.

You will take Festac over lekki? shocked shocked
It's your choice sha
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ugosample:

You will take Festac over lekki? shocked shocked
It's your choice sha
yes sire I will, no flood issues there and there is so much life in the area, gimme a plot of land of same value there and at lekki. I will take that of festac

2 Likes

Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by yeyeboi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Funny u grin

kiss
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by yeyeboi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
bigtt76:
tongue

BIG DADA let's share a blunt together grin
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by bigtt76(f): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wetin dat? tongue

yeyeboi:

BIG DADA let's share a blunt together grin
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by yeyeboi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
bigtt76:
Wetin dat? tongue

Internationalvillageboy IG handle
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by waldigit: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
although Lagos state is on a low land, if there is any place that will first be badly hit by ocean rising from climate change, it is lekki........
most of y'all haven't heard about the Lagos wall that's to be built to protect the Atlantic city from future ocean surges, as scientist has pointed out, lekki is a danger zone for the future.
as for me, give me Ikeja gra or festac town, I go collect am over lekki phase 1anyday anytime.

Leave all those lay birds alone. The dog that will get lost will not hear the hunters horn.
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by Prechila(f): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
rozayx5:
lekki is hype

spent so much buying water when i lived there. even when the rent was clse to a million . the underground water is useless. thank God for online biz i just relocated to my home state instead of patronizing lazyland lords and living in traffic

so many parts of Lekki are not for low cars . without an SUV i dont advise living in some areas
pls I'm interested in the online business you are into..it cud go a long way for me
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by rozayx5(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Prechila:

pls I'm interested in the online business you are into..it cud go a long way for me

i replied someone earlier
Binary Options and forex

both need dedication and discipline to make it, you can learn from babypips.com or youtube
Re: Things They Won't Tell You About Lekki by daamazing(m): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2016
callmelanner:

So you mean rain does not fall in dubai?
Bros take am easy na afterall Google is ur friend, meanwhile that pics is dubai not Los Angeles
that first pic aint Dubai, yellow ain't the official taxi colour in Dubai, its cream only the 2nd and 3rd pic depicts Dubai and that's the worst flooding that happened there during march this year.rain doesn't calm much over there!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost To Build Your Own House / Floor/wall Tiling / Lady Poses In Front Of Her Flooded House In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.