Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile (59641 Views)

Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Berbierklaus(f): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2016
NaBanga:
[size=25pt]You see in Nigeria a man is never at fault. He is always entrapped, lured and led astray by the evil woman. He carries no responsibility for his actions. It is only now that househelps have been tempting their male employers. It is only now that Nigerian men are cheating on their wives. [/size]
Men can do no wrong,only women are to be blamed

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Carter4luv(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2016
sometimes wat cuz men to sleep wit dere maid is d wife not aving time fr d family always after her career, cuz ekete is dere she will cater fr my husband.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by NaLaugh: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2016
"Nowadays"? Is that a joke? undecided
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2016
Avalon316:

Story, do you girls also listen to moral counsels - do not sleep around before Marriage ?

Una go finish una pu$$I then want men to stick with your tokunbo pu$$13$
no be you and your fathers they deceive them?
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Polyglot7pointO: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2016
U GET BRAINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ leave dem make dem talk poo 4 here...all cocks must crow...head wey go wear crown must wear crown..who go cheat must cheat..if u like dress the maid in rags if d man go bang am e go bang am...i juz wonder 4 people and peripheral thinking... undecided undecided undecided
Josmila:
House help or no house help, a man that won't bleep other women besides his wife, won't. This is why some women would rather their female house helps look very unkempt and as such unattractive to their husbands
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2016
cynthia123:
hearing this for the first time
https://www.nairaland.com/3331796/online-survey-cash
u must be 5yrs old
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
no be you and your fathers they deceive them?
what d guy said hit u in a bad positn. sorry ehn!
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Aiholi(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by vindisick: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2016
martineinstein:
but some men are becoming something else.........it seems nigerian men are cursesd with sex
dont put this on Nigerian men. even ben afleck a popular American actor was accused of sleeping with his house help.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by pepigeorge(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2016
ladyF:
Am I the only one that feels this write-up is skewed towards men? I see a lot of excuses why men sleep with their house girls. So when they are having issues in the marriage, will the wife also have an excuse to sleep with the house boy when he exposes his 6 - packs? I'm completely lost. Anyway, it's my opinion and probably doesn't count.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

Then no house girl again.... let the woman do her God give duties instead of looking for house girl....

Honey I need house girl
honey I need watching machine
honey is your turn to carry the baby.......
women will soon look 4 ways to share carrying 9months pregnancy
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by martineinstein(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2016
vindisick:
dont put this on Nigerian men. even ben afleck a popular American actor was accused of sleeping with his house help.
but naija own too much
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by kayti(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2016
In the name of Allah,the most beneficent the most merciful.
Say to the believing men to cast down their looks and guard their private part,that is purer for them,surely Allah is aware of what they do.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by donchuzy22: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2016
orijintv:
Mai Onithsa Brothers Dont Dull wink
grin grin grin grin grin u haff kil me
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2016
nwakibe:

Guy forget. house helps are humans. Besides no body dresses tattered in my house. Be u household or house help. I can't just keep a house help in my house. Not that I will sleep with her. I believe that the best way to avoid temptation is by staying away from temptation theater.

Lol guy for me.

I can never.

Except her skin they shine and clean pass my wife own, then she come fair and fine pass my wife I fit consider.

Nna mehn na guys when no know their selves they misbehave
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by mekonglobal(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Joy1706:

The home belongs to the woman? So she can kick out the man at will? If it doesn't belong to you then, what is ur place in the home? Onlooker, house boy?
Ah not again, when i say the home belongs to the woman, it doesnt literally means she owns everything in the house.
Simply put, the affairs of the home should bother most on the woman as it is to the man,,..
However way any1 may see, i still maintain my stand that when the man of the house prefers a maid to a woman he married, that woman need to look herself inthe mirrow and tell her the truth!

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by wickedworld: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Avalon316:

Story, do you girls also listen to moral counsels - do not sleep around before Marriage ?

Una go finish una pu$$I then want men to stick with your tokunbo pu$$13$

And men can sleep around? After they have dig their dick into many holes they will be looking for virgin to marry with their tokunbo dick.

Ofcourse is somebody that will marry the pussy he has been digging. What goes around come around.

Grow up and raised local mentality from ur brain.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2016
The man is talking from experience, housemaids are better than wife. smiley
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by pippimp(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2016
holyfather:

And who should the people listen to, you?

People with sense.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2016
TooNoisy:
Men should not sleep with their housemaids simple.

No reason is good enough. A God fearing man should have some measure of self control and if he notices that he is being enticed by the girl, then he should send her away. Some of these girls are even underage and can do little to resist the man, both physically and emotionally. Some of these cases may be rape.

On the other hand, married women should also watch the kind of maid they employ. I would not advice a woman employ a 19 year old maid if her husband is still in his thirties or forties. That is recipe for disaster. And even if you employ one, then she should have minimal contact with the husband.
it is nt feasible.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by bejeria101(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Any man tempted by anytin dangling in 2016 is a child. This isnt 1984.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by freshcvvs: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2016
bettercreature:
Try to read it and i bet you will love it,everybody dislike househelp but sadly we can not survive without having them at home

Correction:

YOU can not survive without househelp at home.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by nortcentrallord(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Joy1706:

Oga don't deceive yourself. Women are moved by what they see too. I can't count how many times I UnCloth a man with my eyes. Imagine if he now makes a move. I'd likely fall into temptation. It's silly to assume that a woman cannot be sexually moved by what she sees. Just silly

And I am still single and searching embarassed

Lol. Its a common knowledge that "men fall by sight while women fall by touch"
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by holyfather(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2016
pippimp:

People with sense.
I'm sure you're not in that category.
I mean, it's glaring.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by pippimp(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
holyfather:

I'm sure you're not in that category.
I mean, it's glaring.

You'd be surprised. If half of you had my thought process, your lives would be better of.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by fmlala: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2016
33bandit:
can somebody just summarise it lemme come read it later lol

In summary, the man of God said temptation is a major reason why MEN sleep with their house-girls.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by holyfather(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2016
pippimp:

You'd be surprised. If half of you had my thought process, your lives would be better of.

You left me wondering what your li'l life really is like.
Just wondering. cheesy
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by pippimp(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2016
holyfather:

You left me wondering what your li'l life really is like.
Just wondering. cheesy

Guy, if you had an inkling, you go just die.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
coolviv:

I tell u solemnly, the driver and madam ish is realer than fiction. Una never know Nigerian women sha....u think say na by play or mistake dem win most unfaithful wives in d world. Only difference be say...They are eternally coded cuz society will finish dem while d man is more open cuz society will condone him.
U're damn right! A friend of mine went for a wedding ceremony and said the MC brought out kolanuts and said the only person that can cut this kolanut for the bride and groom is a married woman that knows that since she got married no other man has inserted her... and to his surprise , not a single woman came out and the faces of husbands there embarassed were like Wtf is wrong. Only God knows how many wives will answer questions that night. In this same naija, women dey do things o

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by coolviv: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
kaeforum:
The man is talking from experience, housemaids are better than wife. smiley

Eeyaaahhh....brother may your housemaid not be better than your wife - Amen. And may your gate man not be better than you- Amen...

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by coolviv: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
jaybillionaire:

U're damn right! A friend of mine went for a wedding ceremony and said the MC brought out kolanuts and said the only person that can cut this kolanut for the bride and groom is a married woman that knows that since she got married no other man has inserted her... and to his surprise , not a single woman came out and the faces of husbands there embarassed were like Wtf is wrong. Only God knows how many wives will answer questions that night. In this same naija, women dey do things o

Looollll...alakoba M C. But shit is real..
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
coolviv:

Eeyaaahhh....brother may your housemaid not be better than your wife - Amen. And may your gate man not be better than you- Amen...

You over react, what the man said is true, there is a high incidence of men sleeping with their housemaids, the matter calls for investigation not denial.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by coolviv: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
kaeforum:

You over react, what the man said is true, there is a high incidence of men sleeping with their housemaids, the matter calls for investigation not denial.

I no dey react oo. ...I dey help u pray against wetin u take ur mouth talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often / See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos / Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.