Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile (59609 Views)

Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
fmlala:

In summary, the man of God said temptation is a major reason why MEN sleep with their house-girls.
..tenks temptation issue is an old one sha .."its the work of the devil case closed"
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
what d guy said hit u in a bad positn. sorry ehn!
I laughssss!!!!!you are one of those hornee timid boys right?
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by florencepoko2: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
The woman is always accused of favoring these situations, blame just the man who sees sex everywhere, when he ends with home helps, he's around his own daughters. The only culprits are men who are just sex maniacs. There are men cleaning in homes and why madame does not jump on him, yet they often work naked torso. angry
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Jazmiynne: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
ladyF:
Am I the only one that feels this write-up is skewed towards men? I see a lot of excuses why men sleep with their house girls.

My sister I see am too.... You are not the only one
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by egariyi(f): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
WinningSun:

why do couple ever need a maid in the first place. it is sheer laziness.

So if the wife works to support the running of the home, what happens to the kids? Except you are referring to couple without kids yet. sad
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by egariyi(f): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
WinningSun:

why do couple ever need a maid in the first place. it is sheer laziness.

So if the wife works to support the running of the home, what happens to the kids? Except you are referring to couple without kids yet. sad
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
egariyi:

it is wrong the shouldn't take her work at the expense of the homefront. it will collapse.
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Austeenite(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Including You

martineinstein:
but some men are becoming something else.........it seems nigerian men are cursesd with sex
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by martineinstein(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Austeenite:
Including You
bro,u just admitted dat d curse is affecting u
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by ladyF(f): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:

My sister I see am too.... You are not the only one
hehehe...

How you dey na. grin
Re: Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile by Joy1706(f): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2016
nortcentrallord:

And I am still single and searching embarassed

Lol. Its a common knowledge that "men fall by sight while women fall by touch"
Common knowledge yes. Doesn't mean it applies to all women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often / Amorc Is Not A Cult / See What The Love Of Money Caused At A Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.