Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job (67411 Views)

Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Alaminz(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donald3d:
I hate my job!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
my friend u are jobless already. post on billboard no one cares...
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Talentteam100(f): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol mehn
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by GboyegaD(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kobicove:
Serves him right....idiot!

There things you don't post on social media.

A banker for that matter! angry

Oga, why e dey pain you wetin the guy write. People have a right to express themselves and the onlh time he deserves such will be if he sucks on the job.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Lexusgs430: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
ollah1:

wrong bro, so many people hate their jobs but since it pays the bills. U got no choice

But the moment you hate your job, you would never give it your maximum.
That act is like shortchanging your employer. So inner conscience should speak to prospective haters of their jobs.
Loads of unemployed people, that would love what the unhappy employee hates.......
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
i can't help it, i hate my job and my job hates me cry . i Hope say oga at the top no dey nairaland ooo
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Malayy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donald3d:
you get job before... ?
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
NOW THE HuSTLE CONTINUE FOR HIM...
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by pippimp(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
only in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Philadelphia: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donald3d:

Seun, ban this guy please.
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by easymoney2015(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Please nairalander how can i Post information here
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Philadelphia: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
GurlFriend:
continues

lalasticlala
I beg where is this opening so I can submit my cv?
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Normal thing
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
tayo4ng:
'Bleep' I hate my idleness. I also hope somebody there we see this and offer me a job
Lol. What's your qualification?
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by amagunnerfan: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
People need to really watch what they say on the internet. A nairaland was once a victim of this in my hand. I was looking for an admin person, editors and other people. Someone who has ran their mouth seriously on nairaland applied. Immediately I saw his CV my mind went straight to him. I asked him if he was XYZ on nairaland and the answer was yes.

Till date I have not sent him another email. He probably won't know it was cause he was causing my mother simply because I am a supporter of Buhari the idiot even called me Afonja join.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donald3d:

Ure fired grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
i love my job DIE... YIPPPE..

Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by BoboFashion(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Be your own Boss.
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Jacko1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
And I was looking for how firstbank will sack me dat time
I for just tweet i hate my job and maybe this nonsense 88k dey say am owing dem will reverse
Instead it will be dem paying me off..... Choi
I mess up

Anyhow to the guy every1 has brain but not evry1 has sense.... U one of them
Der are many fins to comment on social media but your mind went to ur job
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
I hardly take reports on twitter serious; too many unemployed people who've all the time in the world to make up extremely believable stories. I can do the same but don't see the point.
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by idesylvester(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
I so much LOVE my job!!! God bless my job

As far as I don't v a company of my own yet

Do u knw wat it takes 2 own a company in 9ja
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Chuksemi(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donald3d:

How do you want us to contact you? There is no provision for that in your signature.
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Suspectzero(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Davash222:
Now he should try blowwJOB tongue

A Mouth Gig is berra than No Job
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by izuvin(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
my dear, u dont need to say such in a job that is fetching u daily bread. it is bad to post rubbish in a social media about ur company.

magicminister:
Then that is not a serious company!

If he is an effective staff, why fire him over something like "I hate my job"?

Which job is a talking about? It could be that her was baby sitting some unruly kids or hates the fact that after his job, he is stuck in traffic for hours before he gets home.

As long as hr is still an effective staff, that is not a reason to fire him.
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by holluphemydavid(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
grin grin grin grin Tie ti baaa...he should really try it...am sure his gonna love it..
Una bad Sha oooo, Mouth Action ke

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Donald3d(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
DONSMITH123:

You are fired cheesy cheesy
hehehehe cheesy
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Donald3d(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Alaminz:

my friend u are jobless already. post on billboard no one cares...
Exactly ,i am my own boss,
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Donald3d(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Malayy:
you get job before... ?
hehehehe no ooo,me na oga na cheesy
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Donald3d(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Philadelphia:

Seun, ban this guy please.
Seun is my paddy na he wont do dat
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Donald3d(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Chuksemi:

How do you want us to contact you? There is no provision for that in your signature.
sorry about that 08182346055
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Kazrem(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
"Something as small as Fu*k I hate my job", that one small?
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Josmila(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
One's personal life is supposed to be separated from work life, what I do or say on social media shouldn't be any concern to my employer, but in this internet age, it seems the two can't be separated, hence everyone in a paid employment should mind they post online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) / Sisters who are graduates from Unizik do crazy make-ups for a career (Pics) / ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.