Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job (67410 Views)

Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by Achor1111(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2016
go join the queue

Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by ERCROSS(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
I dey oooo...na recession cause am ooo..

lolzzzz...
Recession no affect u naa, see as ur face dey fwesh like cockroach wingz...
E be like say na 10 times/day u bn dey chop ganself

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Na packaging ooo..,foundation and camera quality.
ERCROSS:

lolzzzz...
Recession no affect u naa, see as ur face dey fwesh like cockroach wingz...
E be like say na 10 times/day u bn dey chop ganself
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by ERCROSS(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Na packaging ooo..,foundation and camera quality.

[b]
Evritin na packaging.. including dos beautiful balloons down ur chest... tongue
mehn, this ur signature fit cause confusion ooo...
make I read am for 999th time maybe I go understand...
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Lol....funny u
ERCROSS:

[b]
Evritin na packaging.. including dos beautiful balloons down ur chest... tongue
mehn, this ur signature fit cause confusion ooo...
make I read am for 999th time maybe I go understand...
grin
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by misterkay(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2016
lastpage:

Well, since it is "Tweet" that cause him his job, let him "Tweet" again about how much he missed his job and how much he would love to be back at his desk.

His employers can only be fair to him, by according the same gravity to his second tweet, like they did to the first.

Wetin concern me sef, let him go and seek employment at Tweeter Office.
grin grin

Lastpage!

He may as well tweet about how he loves a Shell job. But somethings just don't go back the same way they came out from their package.
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by GboyegaD(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kobicove:

If you have ever worked for a professional organization then you should realize that your conduct and utterances reflect on your employer; you are therefore exoected to maintain the highest level of decorum. undecided

Such irresponsible and unguarded utterances damage brand value!

Hold on. I have worked in a few and I don't support reckless statements nonetheless, it isn't sufficient to terminate his employment.
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by laudate: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
magicminister:
Then that is not a serious company!

If he is an effective staff, why fire him over something like "I hate my job"?

Which job is a talking about? It could be that her was baby sitting some unruly kids or hates the fact that after his job, he is stuck in traffic for hours before he gets home.

As long as hr is still an effective staff, that is not a reason to fire him.

Abi, o! shocked What if he was just having a bad day at work? Sometimes, things happen on your desk that make you hate your job. At other times, you have experiences that make you love your job. Their HR dept must be filled with 'witch-hunting' people, if you ask me... sad
Re: Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job by deobita(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Gbengageorge:
Deobita, I can help you with it. Contact me on watsap 08067527794

thank you so much,. I was able to solve it.. I knew the procedure but I was confused by my fellow course mates.. I appreciate you.. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) / Sisters who are graduates from Unizik do crazy make-ups for a career (Pics) / ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.